|Conducted By||SBI General Insurance Company Limited|
|Eligibility||Open Indian Students and Class 9 to 12|
|Rewards||INR 38, 500 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||October 31, 2021|
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021 is organized by SBI Insurance Company Limited. The program financially supports COVID- 19, affected students to complete their Education. Under this scholarship program, the students from class 9 to 12 and the graduation course, who have lost their parents or earning members of the family due to the COVID-19 pandemic will be provided with a financial assistant to their children to pursue higher education.
SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture of the insurance company of State Bank of India (SBI) and Other Investors. This company has introduced the scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) to support COVID-19 affected students and their families. The company offers a wide range of general insurance products in retail and commercial space at a cheap price to make insurance available to Indian businesses. Lastly, the selected students will receive rewards upto INR 38,500 per annum.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The applicants must ensure the following requirements are fulfilled before applying for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021. Listed below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the SBI general suraksha support scholarship program 2021 are as follows:-
- The scholarship program is open only for Indian students.
- The candidates who have been through any of the below two situations are:
- Loss of their parents(s) or earning family members since january 2020.
- Parents or main earning members lost their Jobs/employment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The students must be studying in class 9 or 12 and undergraduate courses.
- The applicant must be enrolled and continue their education in the relevant field.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
- Children of SBI employees and Buddy4study are not eligible for the program.
The organization will offer the affected students an INR Up to 38,500 per annum. Here are the benefits of the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021.
- The selected candidates will be provided with financial support which will vary on their education level.
- For 9 to 12 students: INR 29,500 per annum.
- For Graduation students: INR 38,500 per annum.
- The scholarship amount includes computer/tablet/mobile allowance to every scholar with a limit of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
Note: The students must utilize the scholarship fund only for academic purposes which include (tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc).
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021. The Candidates who are applying for the first time should register . They can apply for the post by using the step given below:-
Step 1: The candidates must visit the official website Buddy4Study.
Step 2: Click on the apply now button below and read all the details carefully.
Step 3: Candidates sholud registere on Buddy4study with their Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Start Application’ button given below to begin the application process.
Step 5: They sholud fill in the required details on the SBI general suraksha support scholarship program form and upload al the required documents carfully.
Step 6: Accept all the teams and conditions and click on the preview button.
Step 7: Check if all the details filled in by the applicant are correct, shown on the preview screen.
Step 8: If yes, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
The candidates should upload the relevant documents while applying for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021. Given below are the necessary documents for the scholarship:
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph
- Income Proof
- Admission proof
- Proof of crisis
- Innuendo from a person who knows the family’s crisis
- Bank details of the applicant or parents
The applicants are also required to qualify for the selection process for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021. The selection process is as follows:
- Here, the selection of the candidates will be based on their academic merit and the socio-economic background of the family.
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interview and document verification for final selection.
If the candidates have any queries about the Scholarship, feel free to contact using the details given below (Monday to Friday- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm):
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone No: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 266)
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.