|Conducted By||Resonance Eduventures|
|Eligibility||Students from class VI to class XII|
|Rewards||Cash prize of up to INR 1,50,000|
|Last Date of Application||November 10, 2021|
Resonance STaRT (Student Talent Reward Test) invite applications from students of class 6 to 12 for the talent reward test. The Resonance STaRT winners will be awarded up to INR 75,000 and a five- day trip to NASA.
The talent reward test conducted by the Resonance Eduventures will be awarded to selected candidates on the basis of Qualifier Round and STaRT Round. A total number of 5,000 prizes worth INR 1.4 crore will be distributed among deserving candidates.
Eligible students can participate in the contest by registering through school authorities, online or by registering at Resonance Study Centre before the application deadline. A registration fee of INR 250 has to be given for each payment mode application. The last date to register for the Resonance STaRT (Student Talent Reward Test) is November 10th, 2021.
- Resonance STaRT Stages
- Resonance STaRT Eligibility
- Resonance STaRT Rewards and Benefits
- Resonance STaRT Application Process
- Resonance STaRT Test Paper Structure
- Resonance STaRT Important Dates
- Resonance STaRT Terms and Conditions
- Resonance STaRT Contact Details
Stages of Resonance STaRT:
- The first level quiz of Resonance STaRT is a written test conducted school wise with students of class 6 to 12.
- In this engaging ON-LINE round one of the parents is also involved with the student as a team.
- Student’s registration for the Student Talent Reward Test (STaRT) begins simultaneously with the first round.
- The round 2 test enables the student to demonstrate his/her academic proficiency.
- STaRT Round is conducted every year between the months of September and October.
- The national-level talent exam is being conducted by the Resonance Eduventures in order to felicitate and encourage talented students to prepare themselves for competitive exams in the future.
STaRT Times Family Quiz Round:
- The team (Student and Parent) is being shortlisted on the basis of results in the first two rounds.
- The selected team will be invited to compete in a family quiz round on a regional basis.
Zonal Felicitation Round:
- Winners/students along with their family members will be recognized in the final felicitation program.
- The awarding program is a grand ceremony held across in zonal headquarters.
Resonance STaRT Eligibility:
The general conditions of eligibility for the student talent test program are as follows:
- Students of class 6 to 12 are eligible to apply.
- Students of all boards and mediums within the Indian Territory can apply (Schools outside India must be affiliated to CBSE).
- For higher secondary students, it is mandatory to have Maths or Biology stream background.
- Students registered in the general awareness quiz can participate in Resonance STaRT.
- A parent must perform as an equal partner in the development of the overall talent of their ward throughout the STaRT program.
Resonance STaRT Rewards and Benefits:
Rewards in various levels, participation at a national level talent test are the most prestigious values reserved to the candidates:
- An opportunity for the Individual performance bench-marking at State and National level.
- National level recognition and rewards.
- National level assessment of academic proficiency.
- Outstanding performers will get a chance of five- day trip to NASA.
Multilevel Benchmarking and Recognition:
|Classes||AIR 1||AIR 2||AIR 3|
|Class 6 to 9||INR 50,000||INR 35,000||INR 25,000|
|4 Prizes||4 Prizes||4 Prizes|
|Gold medal+Trophy||Silver medal +Trophy||Bronze medal+Trophy|
|Class 10 to 12||INR 75,000||INR 51,000||INR 31,000|
|5 Prizes||5 Prizes||5 Prizes|
|Gold medal+Trophy||Silver medal +Trophy||Bronze medal+Trophy|
|AIR Rank||Class 6 to 9||Class 10 to 12|
|AIR 4 to 10||INR 15,000, 28 Prizes||INR 21,000, 35 Prizes|
|AIR 11 to 20||INR Rs 10,000, 40 Prizes||INR 11,000, 50 Prizes|
|AIR 21 to 50||INR 8,100, 120 Prizes||INR 9,100, 150 Prizes|
|AIR 51 to 100||INR 5,100, 200 Prizes||INR 7,100, 250 Prizes|
|AIR 101 to 150||INR 3,100, 200 Prizes||INR 3,100, 250 Prizes|
- INR 4,100 is given to State Rank 1 (135 Prizes).
- State Rank 2 will receive INR 3,100 (135 Prizes).
- INR 2,100 is awarded to the State Rank 3 (135 Prizes).
- INR 1,100 will be given to Test City 1 including 1,350 Prizes.
- Cash Prizes of INR 1,100 will be given to the School Topper (2250 Prizes).
Note: If any student is eligible for more than one award he/she will be entitled to the higher award.
Resonance STaRT Application Process:
The applications for the Resonance STaRT can be submitted in three ways, at school, online and through Resonance study center:
Application through School:
- Request school management to participate in the STaRT competition.
- Register with school authorities and pay the fee (Payment mode-Cash).
- Appear for the STaRT Test at Resonance Test Centre.
Online Application Process:
- Visit the STaRT website and fill up the registration form.
- Submit the registration fee using internet banking, debit/credit or any other online payment service.
- Also, candidates can download and install the STaRT application on their mobile phone in order to apply online (Students can invite friends and earn cash through this service).
Apply at Resonance Study Centre:
- Download the registration form from the website.
- Fill up and submit the form (Online or offline) along with the registration fee.
- Appear for the test as per the details on the admit card.
Note: The registration fee is INR 250 and it is applicable to all students including current students of Resonance.
Resonance STaRT Test Paper Structure:
The Test Paper will be in English and Hindi for a total mark of 300:
- The duration of the test paper is 120 minutes.
- There will be 80 objective type questions including 60 questions from the conceptual section and 20 from the brilliant section.
- The equal distribution of 80 questions for different classes are as follows.
- For class 6 to 10, a total number of 15 questions will be distributed from Biology, mental ability, chemistry, physics and 20 questions from maths.
- For classes 11 and 12 a total number of 25 questions are distributed from physics and chemistry and 30 questions from maths/biology (Dependent on student’s stream).
- There will be a negative mark of -1 for the Conceptual section and -2 for the brilliance section.
- Marks per question for the conceptual section are three (3) and there will be 6 marks per question from the brilliance section.
Note: The mode of test is offline (using pen and paper). syllabus, topics, sample papers, etc. are available in the Test Information section on the STaRT website.
Resonance STaRT Important Dates:
- Registration starting date: August 30th, 2021
- Registration closing date: November 10th, 2021
- Exam date (stage-I): October 17th, 24th, and November 14th, 2021
- Result date (stage-I): October 22nd, 29th, and November 20th, 2021 till 5:00 PM
- Exam date (stage-II): December 26th , 2021
- Result date (stage-II): Second Week of January 2022
Resonance STaRT Terms and Conditions:
- The State and Test Centre Topper award is valid only if the minimum participation in each category is 100 students.
- School Topper award is valid only if minimum participation is 25 students.
- In case if there is more than one student with equal marks, then the scores in each subject will equally be compared as per the STaRT guidelines. If subject wise marks are also equal then younger age preference will be the selection criteria.
- The prize money will directly be transferred to students' or parents' account.
- Parents or students have to do Paytm Payment Bank KYC which will be executed by the Paytm team in school. It is mandatory to have KYC for STaRT applicants.
- Any misconduct or unfair means to enhance the performance of students will lead to disqualification from STaRT and future events of the same.
- In terms of person and prize title, all the prizes shall remain non-transferable.
- Students of the lower class can participate in higher class but vice versa is not permissible.
- For Top 10 students, it is mandatory to attend the Felicitation Program.
- STaRT registration fee is not refundable.
- List of Test Cities (Zonal wise) is available on the Test Information section of the STaRT website.
- Phone Number: +91-744-2777777, 2777700
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Resonance Corporate Office, Resonance Eduventures Ltd., CG Tower, A-46 & 52, IPIA, Near City Mall, Jhalawar Road, Kota, Rajasthan – 324005.