|Conducted By||Sood Charity Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing graduation and post-graduation courses|
|Rewards||Variable rewards based on the conducting authority|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2022|
The Sood charity foundation has launched Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship. This scholarship scheme is provided to those meritorious candidates who cannot fund their education and help them by giving various monetary advantages. In addition, the Prof. Saroj Sood scholarship helps candidates who are pursuing several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. To avail of the Prof. Saroj Sood scholarship benefits, the applicant needs to qualify for the listed eligibilty criteria.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship is a scholarship program initiated to support IAS aspirants and students who are pursuing their careers in undergraduate and post graduate courses. Under this scholarship scheme, different scholarships are provided to poor students for online and on-campus courses. Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship eligibility criteria are summarised below.
- This scholarship scheme is available for Indian Nationals only.
- The students pursuing graduation and post-graduation courses in-law/ hotel management/ computer courses/ engineering/ medical etc.can apply for this scholarship programme.
- The candidate applying for Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship should hold last year's 12th standard examination passing certificate.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not exceed INR 2,00,000.
There are variable rewards provided to the deserving students as the Prof. Saroj Sood scholarship amount. They are listed below.
- Financial help is granted from the Sood charity foundation to the selected students to complete their under graduation and postgraduation.
- The entire tuition fee of the applicant is covered under Prof. Saroj Sood as a scholarship amount.
- The Prof. Saroj Sood as a scholarship program covers other types of educational expenses as well.
How to Apply for Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarship?
There are easy steps to apply for the Prof. Saroj Sood scholarship. To apply for this scholarship programme, the candidate must follow the below-given steps.
Step1: Firstly, the student should open a Gmail account to apply for the Prof. Saroj Sood scholarship.
Step 2: The candidate then needs to log in through their login id and password.
Step 3: The next step is to compose an email for the application where the applicant's details and academic goals need to be mentioned.
Step 4: The candidate must attach all the required documents in the email.
Step 5: Final step is to send the email to [email protected] after reviewing all the information.
Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship documents are the valid and mandatory documents required to be submitted along with a well-drafted composed email applying for Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship. A list of such documents is given below for the applicant's convenience.
- 10th and 12th marksheet and certificates
- Residential proof
- Identity proof (aadhar card/ voter card etc)
- EWS certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- CV and biodata
- Bank account details
The applicant can contact the concerned persons through the below-given email to avail the benefits of Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship. They should also visit the official website to clarify their doubts and queries regarding Prof. Saroj Sood's scholarship scheme for 2022. All the information about this scholarship programme can be gathered through this website.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.