|Conducted By||Government of India (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities)|
|Eligibility||Disabled students of class 9 and 10|
|Last Date of Application||November 15, 2022|
NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities is an opportunity proposed by the Government of India. The disabled students studying in classes 9 and 10 can apply for the scholarship. The government aims to uplift the physically challenged students by providing them with financial allowance for their education. They also prepare them to earn their livelihood and help them find a reserved place in society. The selected students will be rewarded with variable awards. Only the permanent residents of the country can apply for this scholarship. NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities, last date is November 15th, 2022.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The candidates should ensure that they are fulfilling all the requirements. The selected students of classes 9 and 10 can avail of the services of the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities. The NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities eligibility criteria are as follows:
- They must be pursuing classes 9 and 10 from a well-known school.
- They must be a regular student in the class.
- A candidate must have a proper disability certificate with at least 40%.
- The family's annual income should not exceed INR 2,50,000 from all the sources.
The selected students will be rewarded with different allowances based on the type. The various rewards for the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities are as follows:
- INR 800 per month will be given to the hostellers for maintenance allowance in an academic year.
- INR 500 per month will be given to the day scholars for maintenance allowance in an academic year.
- INR 1000 per month will be given to all the students for books in an academic year.
- The disability allowance for the students are as follows:
- Visually disabled- INR 4,000 per annum
- Hearing disability- INR 2,000 per annum
- Physically disabled- INR 2,000 per annum
- Intellectual disabled- INR 4,000 per annum
- Other types of disability- INR 2,000 per annum
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online to the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities. The students applying for the first time should register themselves into the scholarship portal. Then, they can apply for the scholarship by using the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal.
Step 2: The first time applicants of the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities registration can be done as fresh applicants.
Step 3: Provide the bank details.
Step 4: Then, the candidate must verify the phone number by using an OTP.
Step 5: After the verification process is done, the student may log in with the registered ID and Password.
Step 6: Read the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities application form carefully, and fill the details required.
Step 7: Select the Aadhaar card or the Account number as an identification number.
Step 8: Click on the terms and conditions button and take a preview of the details filled.
Step 9: If all the details are correct on the preview screen, click the submit button to end the procedure.
The student should upload all the relevant documents while applying for the scholarship. Further, the selection committee will verify the submitted papers. The NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities documents are as follows:
- Fee receipt
- Age proof
- Income certificate
- Bank details
- Disability certificate
The selection criteria of the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities have multiple conditions. The students should make sure that they are eligible before the application process. The selection criteria are as follows:
- The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- The state education department must recommend all the students.
- They must clear the academic year with an outstanding score.
Terms and Conditions
The students should agree with the terms and conditions given below:
- 50% of the total seats will be reserved for female candidates. It will be transferable in case of the non-availability of female students.
- If two disabled students are applying from the same family, the committee will prefer the older one.
- The government will transfer the scholarship amount to the bank account.
- The selection of the students will be based on the percentage of the disability.
- The Department will make the final selection of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities on the recommendation of the State Government.
- The NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities renewal will be based on the behaviour of the candidate.
If the candidate has any queries regarding the NSP pre-matric scholarship for students with disabilities, they can feel free to reach out through the information shared below:
- NSP Pre-Matric Scholarship for students with Disabilities Contact Number: 0120-6619540
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.