|Conducted By||Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility||OBC students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate or higher level of education|
|Region||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Rewards||Various monetary benefits|
|Last Date of Application||October 15, 2022|
The Post-matric (Other than Intermediate) scholarship is inviting applications from Uttar Pradesh domiciled OBC students who are pursuing Post-matric- UG/PG, Ph.D. or any other higher-level education. The scholarship is being conducted by the State Government through the Backward Class Welfare Department. Selected candidates are entitled to various rewards and allowances.
Note: Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Post-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Post-Matric scholarship, a candidate should appease certain parameters:
- The student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants should be pursuing UG/ PG/ Ph.D. or other higher levels of education.
- Candidate must come under the OBC category.
- The annual income of the family from all sources should not exceed INR 2,00,000.
Post-Matric Scholarship Rewards
- Every meritorious student from the selected list will be granted certain benefits and rewards.
Post-Matric Scholarship Application Process
The step-by-step application process regarding the Post-matric scholarship is given below:
Step 1- Browse to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC students.
Step 2- Click on the button student and select registration.
Step 3- Select the scheme, enter all details and submit.
Step 4- Log In with the credentials which have received after the UP scholarship registration.
Step 5- Click on fresh login/ renewal login as per the candidates need and proceed.
Step 6- Fill up the UP scholarship application form, upload all the necessary documents and click submit.
Note: Candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the application. Also, students must upload valid documents.
Post-Matric Scholarship Important Documents
It is mandatory to produce all the listed documents to avail the Post-matric scholarship.
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous/ qualifying examination
- Bank passbook of either student or parents
- Student id card
- Current year admission letter or fee receipt
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate
- Students from the blacklisted institutions are not encouraged to participate in the scholarship program
- Phone Number: 0522-2209270
- Helpline Number: 18001805131
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.