|Conducted By||Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility||OBC Students pursuing UG/PG/PH.D or higher level education|
|Rewards||Various rewards and benefits|
|Last Date of Application||January 10, 2021|
The Post-Matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship is inviting applications from Uttar Pradesh domiciled OBC students who are pursuing Post-Matric- UG/PG, Ph.D. or any other higher-level education.
The Scholarship is being conducted by the State Government through the Backward Class Welfare Department. Selected candidates are entitled to various rewards and allowances. Eligible students can apply before the application deadline of 10th January 2021.
Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the Post-Matric Scholarship, a candidate should appease certain parameters:
- The student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants should be pursuing UG/PG/Ph.D. or other higher levels of education.
- Candidate must come under the OBC category.
- The annual income of the family from all sources should not exceed ₹2.00 Lack.
Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship Rewards:
- Every meritorious student from the selected list will be granted certain benefits and rewards.
Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship Application Process:
The step-by-step application process regarding the Post-Matric scholarship is given below:
Step 1- Registration
- Browse to the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship For OBC Students 2020-21
- Click on the button Student and select Registration
- Select the Scheme, enter all details and Submit
Step 4 – Log In
- Log In with the credentials which have received after the UP Scholarship Registration
- Click on Fresh Login/ Renewal Login as per the candidates need and Proceed
Step 6 – Scholarship Application Form
- Fill up the UP Scholarship Application Form, Upload all the necessary documents and click Submit
Note: Candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the application. Also, students must upload valid documents.
Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship Important Documents:
It is mandatory to produce all the listed documents to avail the Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship:
- Passport size photo.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of the previous/ qualifying examination.
- Bank Passbook of either student or parents.
- Student ID Card.
- Current year Admission Letter or Fee receipt.
- Residential Proof such as Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving License, etc.
- Birth Certificate.
- Students from the Blacklisted Institutions are not encouraged to participate in the Scholarship Program.
Last Date of Application: 10th January 2021.
- Contact Details:
- Phone Number: 0522-2209270.