|Conducted By||Department of Science and Technology, Haryana|
|Eligibility||Students enrolled in M.Sc. (Two years course) and B.Sc. Honours|
|Rewards||Maximum available Scholarship up to INR 2,88,000|
|Last Date of Application||September 17, 2020|
POSE Scholarship Summary:
Promotion of Science Education Scholarship [POSE Scholarship] is an initiative of the Department of Science and Technology, Haryana to assist meritorious students pursuing Postgraduate and Undergraduate studies in the fields of basic and natural science. The candidates who avail the scholarship scheme are usually enrolled in B.Sc. Honors (Three years course) and M.Sc. (Two years course) enrolled in universities or colleges in Haryana in the following fields:
- Oceanic Sciences
- Atmospheric Sciences
POSE Scholarship Quick Links:
- POSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
POSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are enrolled in pure and natural sciences degrees are eligible for the POSE scholarship. The scholarships are limited to those students who are enrolled in the following courses:
- 3 years B.Sc./ 4 years BS/ 5 years integrated M.Sc./ M.S. Program in natural and basic sciences at IISER, IISC, NISER, DAE-CBS, IIT or in any other college/ university in India.
- 2 years M.Sc. in Natural and Basic Sciences.
- Minimum state board cut off percentage of 85% for Haryana Board
- Minimum cutoff for CBSE, ICSE, etc is 90%
- Students enrolled at the premier institutes are relaxed their cutoff criteria.
POSE Scholarship Rewards:
Candidates benefit under a number of rewards under this POSE scholarship. The detailed rewards list is as mentioned:
- For candidates enrolled in B.Sc. courses INR 4000 per month for 3 years.
- For candidates enrolled in M.Sc. courses INR 6000 per month for 2 years.
- For students enrolled in integrated 4/5-year courses, INR 4000 per month will be granted for the first 3 years and INR 6000 per month for the next two years.
- Mentorship Grant of INR 12,000 for B.Sc. courses (3 years).
- Mentorship Grant of INR 17,000 for B.S. courses (4 years).
- Mentorship Grant of INR 22,000 for integrated M.Sc. courses (5 years)
- Mentorship Grant of INR 10,000 for M.Sc.courses (2 years).
- There is no such family income limit for the POSE Scholarship.
- Candidates who receive benefit under any other scholarship scheme are also eligible to avail this scholarship.
- Candidates who are ranked top in their classes will be granted the scholarship.
POSE Scholarship Application Process:
Interested candidates have to apply online for the POSE Scholarship. The detailed application process is as mentioned below:
- Candidates will be informed about the scholarship via Newspaper ads and can register online on the website.
- The link for registration is http://www.haryana.gov.in/EFormsOnlineModule
- Candidates must self attest photocopies of all academic transcripts from class 10th onwards.
- Candidates must address all queries and correspondences in the name of Secretary, Executive Committee, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, Bays No. 35 - 38, Sector 2, Panchkula.
- Candidates can visit www.dstharyana.org.
POSE Scholarship Selection Process:
- The applications received online will be reviewed thoroughly and as per the criteria of the scholarship scheme, a tentative merit list will be provided.
- The selected scholars will be intimated through email about further details.
- A copy of the email will also be sent to the concerned institution of the candidate.
POSE Scholarship Contact Details:
- Address: Secretary, Executive Committee Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, Bays No. 35 - 38, Sector 2, Panchkula
- Phone: 0172 - 2563439, 2560309, 2560339
- Website: www.dstharyana.org