|Conducted By||The Vodafone India Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing graduation|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2020|
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship is provided by The Vodafone India Foundation. The scholarship is for the meritorious students pursuing their graduation. The main objective of the Scholarship is to economically embolden the students of the underprivileged sections for their higher education.
The scholarship reward is upto INR 20000. The last date for applying for the scholarship is 31 December, 2020. The financial assistance will be provided strictly based on the merit list, applications are open for all the eligible candidates till 31st December.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the Scholarship:
- Only Indian students are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship Scheme.
- The student must be pursuing his/her graduation in any recognized stream.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 75 percent marks or equivalent grade from the previous final examination.
- The overall family Annual Income of the student should not exceed INR 2 lakhs.
Rewards and Benefits for Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship:
The awards and benefits will be dispersed based upon the candidates need;
- A total number of 10 Scholarships will be distributed among the eligible students.
- Scholars can benefit an allowance of INR 20,000 per each candidate
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarships Application Process:
Desirable candidates are requested to apply online through the official website of the Scholarship. The step-by-step application process is given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Log In or register using Email Id, Facebook or Google Plus.
- After Logged In click on Start Application.
- Fill up all the required details carefully
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Click on Submit
Note: The distribution of the Scholarship award is at the provider’s own discretion and since it is an ongoing process, the provider has all the rights to make any changes to the Scholarship Scheme.
Important Documents for Application Process:
The required documents for the Scholarship Scheme are as follows:
- Income Certificate showing the overall family annual income (Attested from the concerned authority)
- Certificate or Mark sheets of the previous final examination
- Any approved ID Proof of the applicant
- Phone Number: +91 852 748 4563
- Address: Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8, 9 & 10 Tower - I, Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301