|Conducted By||The Vodafone India Foundation|
|Eligibility||Underprivileged students pursuing graduation courses|
|Rewards||Variable monetary benefits|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2022|
Nurture Merit cum Means scholarship is provided by The Vodafone India Foundation. The scholarship is for the meritorious students pursuing their graduation. The main objective of the scholarship is to economically embolden the students of the underprivileged sections for their higher education.
The scholarship reward is upto INR 20000. The last date for applying for the scholarship is 30th November, 2022. The financial assistance will be provided strictly based on the merit list, applications are open for all the eligible candidates till 30th November, 2022.
Note: The application last date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change at the provider's discretion.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Only Indian students are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship Scheme.
- The student must be pursuing his/her graduation in any recognized stream.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 75 percent marks or equivalent grade from the previous final examination.
- The overall family Annual Income of the student should not exceed INR 2 lakhs.
Rewards and Benefits for Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship
The awards and benefits will be dispersed based upon the candidates need;
- A total number of 10 Scholarships will be distributed among the eligible students.
- Scholars can benefit an allowance of INR 20,000 per each candidate
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarships Application Process
The step-by-step application process is given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Log In or register using Email Id, Facebook or Google Plus.
- After Logged In click on Start Application.
- Fill up all the required details carefully
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Click on Submit
Note: The distribution of the scholarship award is at the provider’s own discretion and since it is an ongoing process, the provider has all the rights to make any changes to the scholarship scheme.
Important Documents for Application Process
The required documents for the scholarship scheme are as follows:
- Income Certificate showing the overall family annual income (Attested from the concerned authority)
- Certificate or Mark sheets of the previous final examination
- Any approved ID Proof of the applicant
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.