|Conducted By||National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), New Delhi|
|Eligibility||Candidates with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree|
|Last Date of Application||May 31, 2021|
NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship program invites undergraduate and postgraduate degree holders to participate in a research project. It is offered by the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) in New Delhi. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 15,000 along with other benefits. Interested candidates should apply to the NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship by May 31st, 2021 (tentatively).
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria of NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship
The applicants should have a bachelor's or master's degree from an institution recognised by the Indian government. Interested candidates should ensure they fulfil the following criteria before applying for the NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship:
- The candidates should hold an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree in one of the following courses or any similar courses:
- Electrical and communication engineering
- Computer science
- Telecommunication engineering
- Urban planning
- Development studies
- The applicants should have work experience of zero to two years.
- Note: The management would prefer the applicants to provide a dossier of their work experience, such as URLs.
- The institute expects the candidates to possess the following skills:
- The candidates should have advanced skill in softwares relating to data analysis and Microsoft office suite.
- They should have good conceptualization, analytical and communication skills.
- The candidates should be familiar with data analytics and market research techniques.
- The institute will prefer those with a basic knowledge of graphic softwares and multimedia presentation.
- The candidates should be willing to work full-time in a fast-paced environment.
Rewards of NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship
The NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship position is open for two fellows. It is a full-time contract, and the duration of the program is between three to six months. The benefits of the NIUS New Delhi intern - research assistantship are as follows:
- The candidates will get an opportunity to engage in a research project called Citizen-Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - CDG - living lab.
- The selected fellows will be known as intern-research assistants.
- They will receive INR 15,000 per month along with additional benefits.
How to Apply for NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship?
Interested candidates can apply to the NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship online. However, first, they should visit the NIUA portal and submit their CV and a written assignment. The stepwise application process are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship website.
Step 2 - They should click on the apply now button available at the bottom of the page.
Step 3 - The candidates should fill in the details of the application form.
Step 4 - They should upload the mandatory documents and click on the submit button to complete the application process.
The applicants must upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format while applying for the NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship. In addition, they should ensure their CV is updated and contains factual details. The required documents are as follows:
- An updated resume
- A cover letter
- Note: The candidates should mention the name of the project in the subject line.
- A written assignment
- Note: The applicants should write in less than 800 words on the topic - 'how India's cities can provide better leverage technology to address current urban challenges?'. They should convert the written assignment into a Word or PDF format and upload it while submitting the application form.
Selection Criteria of NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship
The management selects the candidates based on their academic merit and their written assignment. They will evaluate the essay based on the below criteria:
- Candidate's writing skills
- Note: The management will take grammar, structure and clarity of the content into consideration.
- Their ability to submit within the deadline
- Their ability to research and provide statistical evidence
- Problem-solving skills
Terms and Condition of NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship
- The institute hires interns on a rolling basis.
- NIUA will close the position as soon as they find a deserving candidate
- Therefore, the candidates are requested to apply immediately.
The applicants can reach out to the institute if they have any queries regarding the NIUA New Delhi intern - research assistantship. The contact details are as follows:
|Phone Number||(91-11) 24643284 24617543, 24617517, (91-11) 24617513|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), Centre for Digital Governance (CDG), 1 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110003|