|Conducted By||Nikon India Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Students who have cleared class12|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||March 31, 2022|
Nikon scholarship program allied with the Nikon India private limited financially supports the underprivileged students of the society who are willing to pursue photography-related courses. This initiative is meant to help the students who have cleared class 12 with a strong passion for photography courses. The selected candidates will be awarded up to INR 1,00,000.
The Nikon group has a clear vision to develop the imagination power of the students. Over the years, the company has focused on developing the students by providing them with special and vocational skills. The last date to apply for the program is March 31st, 2022.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The candidates should fulfil all the requirements before applying for the Nikon scholarship program. In addition, they must have passed the 12th board exams from a recognized board. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates who are willing to pursue the photography-related course within 3 months or more.
- The candidates must have cleared class 12.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- The children of the employees of Nikon India private limited and Buddy4study are not eligible.
The Nikon group initiated this scheme to upskill the students for the future responsibilities of the corporate sectors. The selected candidates for the Nikon scholarship program will be rewarded with INR 1,00,000. The students can use the money for educational purposes.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the Nikon scholarship program 2021-22. Those applying for the first time should register themselves before the application process. The steps to apply for the scholarship are as follows:
Step 1: The candidates should go to the official website of the Nikon scholarship.
Step 2: Click on the apply now button given on the page.
Step 3: The first-time applicants should register themselves with their Email/ mobile number/ Facebook/ Gmail account.
Step 4: After registering, the candidates can log in and click on the start application button.
Step 5: Next, the candidates should fill in the required details and upload all the relevant documents while filling out the online form.
Step 6: Now, accept all the terms and conditions and click on the preview button.
Step 7: If all the details are correct on the preview screen, click on the submit button to end the application procedure.
The candidates should upload the necessary documents while applying to the Nikon scholarship program. The selection committee will verify the documents. Hence, they should upload authentic documents in the prescribed format. The essential documents required for the program are as follows:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Proof of admission
- Academic fee receipt
- Bank details of the candidate
The selection process of the Nikon scholarship program is a multilevel process. It will be primarily based on the academic performance and the candidate's financial background. Given below are the selection criteria:
- Shortlisting of the applications will be done based on their academic performances.
- The committee will verify the financial background of the family.
- A handful of the people are selected and are trained for the telephonic interview.
- The jury will hold a proper telephonic interview at the scheduled time.
- Selected candidates will be prepared for the scholarship award.
- Face-to-face interviews will be held for the final selection (if required).
Terms and Conditions
There are certain terms and conditions while applying for the Nikon scholarship program. The candidates must keep proper knowledge before applying for the scholarship. Following are the terms and conditions of the scholarship:
- Buddy4study and the Nikon Group are different entities.
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before the application process.
If the candidate has any queries regarding the Nikon scholarship program, they can feel free to reach out to the helpdesk between Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.