|Conducted By||Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students should hold an undergraduate degree|
|Rewards||Offers interest-free loans|
|Last Date of Application||March 15, 2022|
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for higher studies offers interest-free loans to deserving students who want to pursue postgraduate studies in Indian and international universities. Mr Narotam Sekhsaria, a renowned entrepreneur, founded the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, which provides the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021. The candidates can apply within the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship deadline, March 15th, 2022.
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for higher studies is a non-profit organisation and has a holistic approach in nurturing young professionals and grooming them to become efficient leaders.
Table of Contents
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Rewards
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application Process
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Essential Documents
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Loan Repayment
- Important Dates
- Contact Details
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for higher studies should have an excellent academic record. The authorities will reject the students who do not meet the basic requirements. The other Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- They should not be over 30 years of age as of January 31st, 2022.
- The candidates should have obtained a bachelor's degree.
- Note: However, the students in the final year of the degree programme or those awaiting results are also eligible for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for higher studies.
- They should have graduated from recognised universities.
- The candidates should be prepared to pursue a postgraduate or PhD degree at leading institutions from the Fall semester of 2022.
- Candidates waiting for an acceptance letter from the university are also eligible for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship. However, they will receive rewards only after securing admission.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Rewards
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for higher studies is merit-based, and the rewards are subject to admissions. The benefits are as follows:
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship candidates will receive whole and part scholarships in the form of interest-free loans.
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021 provides a mentorship programme as well. The programme assigns a mentor to each scholar who will guide them into being excellent professionals.
- Note: The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship's mentorship programme aims to create a community of brilliant minds where the scholars can learn from each other's strengths and knowledge.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application Process
The candidates cannot modify the registration form after submission, and the applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for post-graduation begins in January every year. The candidates can apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship programme by March 15th, 2022. However, they should pay INR 500 towards the registration fee.
The candidates who meet all the requirements can apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021. The application process are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship website.
Step 2 - They should register themselves by clicking on the link 'click here to register!' on the homepage.
Step 3 - Next, they should click on 'Sign up'. The candidates should provide their email ID and password.
Note: The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship webpage will create an account after they confirm the password.
Step 4 - The candidates should fill in the details and click on the 'save draft' button.
Step 5 - After the candidates save the details, the candidates should click on the 'create profile' button.
Step 6 - Next, they should click on 'Get started' to proceed with the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship application process.
Step 7 - The candidates should fill in the registration form and click on the 'mark complete' button.
Step 8 - After filling in the registration form, the candidates should click on the green 'submit' button.
Step 9 - Now, they should refresh the scholarship webpage to proceed with the registration payment.
Step 10 - After refreshing the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship webpage, the candidates can view a link under the 'URL to CC Ave'. They should copy and paste it on a new browser window to complete the registration payment.
Points to Remember - Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application Form
The candidates should refer to the below instructions while filling the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship application form:
- The authorities will not consider incomplete applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021 programme.
- The candidates should mandatorily fill all the fields.
- While filling the application form, the grey status bar signifies that submission is under review and the candidates need not take any action at this time.
- The blue status bar indicates an action is required, and the candidates can click on the submission card to complete the process.
- The red status bar implies an error in the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship programme application form, and the candidates should rectify it.
- The submit button will turn green when the application form is ready for submission.
The panel will select the candidates for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship programme after they submit the registration forms. The candidates selected for the next phase should submit the following documents:
- Marksheets of the undergraduate degree and postgraduate degree (if applicable)
- Note: The candidates should submit attested copies of the mark sheets.
- Scorecards of any qualifying examination (GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
- Note: The scorecard copies should be attested.
- Acceptance letter from the university containing fee structure
- Reference letters
- The candidates should submit any document indicating an award of another scholarship, funding, fee waiver, etc.
- Parent's income tax return certificate
- Note: The candidates should submit the most recent certificate.
- Copy of the candidate's passport (attested)
Note: Besides these documents, the foundation might request the candidates to submit additional documents required for further verification.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Selection Criteria
The candidates are primarily selected based on their academic merit. The foundation decides the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021 after a rigorous assessment and prepares the first list of candidates between April to May. The selection process involves three stages, and they are:
Stage I - The panel will shortlist the candidates based on the information provided during the registration process.
Stage II - The shortlisted candidates should submit all the essential documents as requested by the panel.
Stage III - The foundation will further shortlist the candidates based on the documents submitted by them. The selected candidates should attend a face-to-face interview conducted in Mumbai in May.
- The paned will organise an interview during the orientation programme, conducted for two days. The candidates should mandatorily attend the interview.
- The selection panel will prepare the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship interview questions.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Loan Repayment
The foundation will disburse the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship amount after they obtain the candidate's visa copy. The candidates should start repaying the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship loan from the second year of the programme. Shown in the table below is a detailed Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2021 loan repayment structure:
|2nd year||30% of the total scholarship amount|
|3rd year||35% of the total scholarship amount|
|4th year||35% of the total scholarship amount|
The important dates of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship are as follows:
|Application commencement date||January 04th, 2022|
|Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship deadline||March 15th, 2022|
|Interview timeline||May to June 2022|
|Recipients notified||June 2022|
|Commencement of Course||Fall semester of 2022|
The contact details of the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship are as follows:
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||Scholarship Team, Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation,102, Nirmal Building, 1st Floor, Nariman Point,Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400021|
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship FAQs
Can I apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship with different email IDs?
No, the applicants cannot register for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship using other email IDs. They should use only their registered email ID.
Can I submit the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship form by post?
No, the candidates can apply to the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship only through the online mode.
When will the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship interviews be held?
The panel will organise the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship interviews from May to June 2021. The selected candidates should mandatorily attend the orientation and the interview conducted in Mumbai. The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship rewards are subject to candidates attending both.