|Conducted By||Merck India|
|Eligibility||Students should have passed the class X exam with a minimum of 80% marks|
|Region||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru|
|Last Date of Application||January 15, 2023|
Merck India, a leading company, provides the Merck India charitable trust scholarship to students residing in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru. The MICT scholarship program offers financial support to students from class XI until they complete their graduation (in any discipline). The Merck India Charitable Trust scholarship program (MICT) has helped several students complete their engineering, medicine, science, commerce, aviation, and nursing education. The last date to apply for the MICT scholarship program is January 15th, 2023.
Table of Contents
- MICT Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
- MICT Scholarship Program Benefits
- How to Apply for MICT Scholarship Program?
- Documents Required to Apply for MICT Scholarship Program
- MICT Scholarship Program Selection Process
- MICT Scholarship Program Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
MICT Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
The management will select the candidates and make the final decisions. They will discontinue the MICT scholarship program if the candidates' grades drop consistently or participate in any anti-social activity. The candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students should be residing in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai
- Students should have passed class X board exams with at least 80% marks
- Family income should not exceed INR 20,000 per month
MICT Scholarship Program Benefits
The MICT scholarship program aims to support deserving underprivileged students in achieving their academic dreams. Merck India Charitable Trust, MICT scholarship program will grant INR 35,000 to the selected students. The amount is to cover their educational expenses, and they will receive it until they finish their graduation.
How to Apply for MICT Scholarship Program?
The candidates can apply to the Merck India charitable trust scholarship program through online or offline mode. They can either register and apply for the scholarship, mail the application form or send it by post. Given below are steps to apply for the scholarship.
The candidates can apply online through the official website. However, they must register themselves before applying for the MICT scholarship 2023. The applicants can follow these simple steps to apply online:
Step 1 - Visit the official Merck charitable India trust scholarship program.
Step 2 - Click on 'click here to apply'.
Step 3 - It will direct the candidates to buddy4study website.
Step 4 - Click on 'apply now' at the bottom of the page.
Step 5 - Click on 'register' at the bottom of the pop-up page.
Step 6 - Fill in the registration form.
Step 7 - The candidates should create a password and select the gender, state, and current class.
Step 8 - Click on 'register'.
Step 9 - They should verify the email ID by clicking on the mail sent to them.
Step 10 - Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number and click on 'Verify OTP'.
Step 11 - Click on 'apply now'.
Step 12 - Click on 'start application.'
Step 13 - Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 14 - Read and accept the terms and conditions and click on 'preview.'
Step 15 - Check the information thoroughly and click on 'submit' to complete the application process.
The candidates can apply to the MICT scholarship program through the offline mode as well. They need to download the application form from the website and post it with the documents. They can also scan the application form and mail it to the email ID mentioned in the article below. To download the application form, the students can follow these steps:
Step 1 - Click here to download the application form.
Step 2 - Fill the application form with correct details.
Step 3 - Post the application form.
Application by Post
The students should post the application form by following these steps:
Step 1 - Enclose the application form and the copies of required documents in an envelope.
Step 2 - Post it to the below address:
Buddy4Study, A 14/15, Workly 3rd Floor,
Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India-201309.
Application by Mail
The candidates can mail the MICT scholarship program's application form by following these steps:
Step 1 - Download and fill the application form.
Step 2 - Scan the application form and the documents.
Step 3 - Mail the form and the documents to [email protected].
Step 4 - Write 'MICT Scholarship Application - your name - date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format)' in the subject line.
Documents Required to Apply for MICT Scholarship Program
The candidates should provide accurate and authentic documents. They should keep the following records handy before applying for the MICT scholarship program:
- Class X mark sheet attested by a gazetted officer or the principal of the school
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of income or three months' salary slips of the earning members in a family (attested by employers and revenue office/tehsildar) or income certificate from the competent authority
- BPL card or ration card
- Proof of residence (ration card, election card, electricity bill, telephone bill or rent agreement)
- Most recent fee receipt or student ID card
- Bank details containing account holder's name, account number, IFSC code and the branch (passbook, cheque book or a bank letter)
MICT Scholarship Program Selection Process
The selection process of Merck India charitable trust scholarship program has multiple stages. The management will select the candidates based on their academic merit and financial condition. The selection process will involve the following steps:
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria.
- The management will update the shortlisted candidates by phone or email before two or three weeks from the application deadline.
- The selected candidates will further be shortlisted based on the aptitude test and interview.
MICT Scholarship Program Contact Details
For any queries on the MICT scholarship program, the candidates can reach out to the office anytime from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
|Email ID||[email protected]|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.
Merck India Charitable Trust [MICT] Scholarship FAQs
When is the last date to apply for the MICT scholarship program?
The last date to apply for the Merck India charitable trust scholarship program is February 15th, 2021.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the MICT scholarship program?
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates who have passed the class X board exam with a minimum of 80% marks.
- They should be residents of Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Mumbai.
- The family income should be less than INR 20,000 per month.
What is the scholarship reward?
The selected candidates will receive INR 35,000 until they graduate.