|Conducted By||MakeMyTrip Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students from class 1 to postgraduate degree|
|Rewards||Upto INR 50,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 20, 2022|
The MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho, badhte raho’ scholarship program is an initiative by the MakeMyTrip Foundation. This scholarship aims to provide financial aid to those students who lost their parents during the Covid-19 pandemic. The scholarship offers an amount of upto INR 50,000 and is available for students who have enrolled for the academic year 2021-22 and 2022-23. The last date for applying to the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho, badhte raho’ scholarship is Februray 20th, 2022.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship program aims to assist those students who have witnessed the untimely demise of their parents during the Covid-19 pandemic. It gives financial assistance to students to maintain the progression of their studies. The details of the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates who have lost their parents during the Covid-19 pandemic can apply for the scholarship.
- Students from class 1 to postgraduate degrees are eligible for the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship
- The annual family income of the candidate must not exceed INR 6,00,000
- The candidates must have enrolled in the academic year 2021-22 and 2022-23
The program helps maintain the continuity of the study for students across the nation. The funds provided from the scholarship will cover expenditures on academic purposes only like tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, training material, books, stationery, online learning, etc. The details of the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship amount are as follows:
1st to 8th
9th to 12th
Graduation and Post Graduation
How to Apply?
The candidate can apply for the scholarship program online by creating a login ID on the partner’s website and can apply there directly. The steps to apply for the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship program are mentioned below:
Step 1 - The candidates should create a registered account with Buddy4Study by visiting the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship’s application page.
Step 2 - They would be redirected to the application page after completing the registration process by clicking on apply now.
Step 3 - Next, they should click on the start application button.
Step 4 - The required documents should be uploaded by the candidate.
Step 5 - The candidates should accept all the terms and conditions and click the preview button.
Step 6 - After cross-verifying the details, the candidates can submit the application form to complete the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho badhte raho’ scholarship application process.
To avail of the MakeMyTrip ‘padhte raho, badhte raho’ scholarship program, the applicants should provide valid documents. The list of documents are as follows:
- ID proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, etc.)
- Admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Death certificate of parents(s)
- Hospitality sector proof (bonafide declaration from the employer of the deceased parent)
- Reference letters from people aware of the family crisis (from a school teacher, doctor, head of school or college, etc.)
- Candidate’s or parent’s bank details
The candidates can reach out to the office if any queries are faced regarding the MakemyTrip ‘padhte raho, badhte raho’ scholarship. The contact details are furnished below:
19th Floor, Tower B, Building 5, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24 Gurugram, Haryana – 122002
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.