|Conducted By||Hindustan Times|
|Eligibility||Students who are in classes 5th to 12th|
|Rewards||Up to INR 25,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||May 25, 2022|
The Lenovo SmarteEd scholarship is a scholarship scheme organized by the Lenovo company. The scholarship enables young and talented minds to achieve educational independence. It encourages them to share their opinion about the current online education system. The Lenovo SmartEd scholarship 2022 invites creative solutions, opinions, and concerns to better the online education system in India. The candidates who qualify for the eligibility criteria for the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship scheme can avail several benefits. The first 100 qualified applicants will be rewarded with INR 25,00,000. The applicants interested in participating in the scholarship must register before the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship's last date, i.e., 25th May 2022.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Application Process for Lenovo SmarteEd Scholarship
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
To qualify for the Lenovo SmarterEd scholarship eligibilty criteria, the applicants must follow the specific instructions laid down by the authorities. Interested candidates must be in classes from 5th to 12th. They should be residents of India to be eligible for the attainment of certification under the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship scheme.
The applicants selected for the Lenovo SmarterEd scholarship program will be rewarded with certificates and laptops or tablets worth INR 25,00,000.
Application Process for Lenovo SmarteEd Scholarship
The application procedure for the Lenovo SmarterEd scholarship scheme is described in the steps below. Interested applicants can apply for the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship online by registering directly on the official website or filling out the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship application forms. The procedure to apply is mentioned below.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Candidates who have not registered on the official website must register and obtain their credentials and Lenovo SmartEd scholarship online application.
- Next, they must register online and fill in the necessary details.
- Then, the candidate must upload the entry in the essay, video, audio, or powerpoint presentation format.
- If the applicant gets selected, they will be redirected to the next stage. They will be allowed to interact with the HT edit team.
Step 2: Shortlisting Process
- After registering for the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship scheme, the suitable candidate will be nominated among various contenders based on their creativity, academics, etc.
- A total of 200 students will be selected, out of which 100 suitable candidates will proceed with the interview process.
Step3: Interview Process
- Upon successful completion, the candidate will be facing the one-on-one round interview with the HT editors to test their skills and aptitude.
- A panel of senior HT editors and other authorities will interview the selected candidates. It will pick out the best 100 applicants across the country.
The candidates selected for the Lenovo SmartEd scholarship will be required to submit the necessary documents. The Lenovo SmartEd scholarship documents should be authentic and cross-verified before uploading to the official portal. A list of vital documents is listed below.
- Examination certificate
- Certificate by the institution
- Residence proof like aadhaar card, ration card, passport, pan card, voter id card, etc.
The candidate who faces any queries or problems regarding the scholarship can reach out to the following contact details.
9320287787 or 9967876688
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.