|Conducted By||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Eligibility||Applicants from class 1 to graduation level|
|Rewards||INR 1 Lakh per year|
|Last Date of Application||March 31, 2022|
Kotak Shika Nidhi Scholarship is supporting students who are not financially strong. The program gives budgetary support to the students and the main motive of the scholarship is mainly to help students to complete their education. The Kotak Group has many Scholarship programs like Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship, Kotak Kanya Scholarship, and many more. From all over India, students can apply online and offline both for the Scholarship.
The motive behind the mission is to help urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. The thought of this program is to empower the children of underprivileged families through various scholarship programs like Kotak Shiksha Nidhi and Kotak Kanya etc.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
In Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship applying criteria for the student who is applying for the scholarship should be Indian citizenship. The student should have enrolled in an educational institution sanctioned by the government of India and they should keep on truckin education. More criteria are given below:
- The students have lost one or both parents due to COVID-19.
- Death of a primary earning member of the family due to COVID-19.
- The applicant must be a school or college-going student from 1 to Diploma (age 6 to 22 years).
The applicant should renew the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship in subsequent years subject to various factors after each year. However, the applicant should fulfill the following criteria of renewal:
- The candidates should continue assistance on the Scholarship.
- They should be good in academics and not have any disciplinary issues.
- Lastly, the factors will be systematically reviewed by Kotak Education Foundation then the continuation of the Kotak Nidhi Scholarship will be decided.
The management provides up to INR 1,00,000 to the overwhelmed students. However, the scholarship amount differs to different class levels. They also offer counsel and guidance to the beneficiaries. The details of the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship are:
- It consists of Indian national students studying in the schools and colleges of India.
- It makes allowance for school and college fees, stationery, library deposit, and many other expenses like education relevant expenses like payable to school or college, hostel lodging & boarding expenses.
- Ostracized International boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
How to Apply ?
Competitors can apply online for the Kotak Nidhi scholarship program. However, first-time applicants should roll themselves before starting the application process. Here are the details of the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship:-
Step 1: Firstly, the candidate should visit the official website Buddy4study
Step 2: Then click on the ‘ Apply Now ’ button below.
Step 3: Candidates should log in to Buddy4study with their registered ID and you will be reclassified to the ‘ Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship’ application form page.
Step 4: Then click on the ‘ Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
Step 5: Fill in the relevant details in the online application form.
The applicant should upload the fundamental documents while filing the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship application form. Then the candidate should ensure all the facts and circumstances. Given below are the essential documents for the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship:
- Applicant Photo (passport-size)
- ID Card issued by the government of India
- Aadhaar card, voter identity card, Driving License, etc.
- A document of COVID Crisis, such as hospital receipt, doctor prescription, COVID-19 Test report, medical bill of COVID-19 medication and hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Current academic year proof such as fee receipt, bonafide letter, institution ID card, admission letter, and mark sheet of the previous year.
- Death certificate of primary earning members, parent or parents.
- Bank details student, if the beneficiary student is above 18 years.
- Bank details of a parent, if the beneficiary student is a minor.
- Fee receipt for the new academic year(for renewal candidates).
- A reference letter from someone known to the family.
The selection criteria for the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicant Interaction over the telephone
- Document verification
- Need for support
- Selection will be at the discretion of Kotak Education foundation
In case of any queries regarding the Kotak Shikha Nidhi Scholarship, the candidates can contact the office between Monday to Friday from 10 A.M TO 6 P.M . The details are as follows:
|Email ID||Kotak Shikha [email protected] com|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.