|Conducted By||Kingston University London|
|Rewards||EUR 2000 - INR 1,55,983|
|Last Date of Application||December 6, 2020|
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Summary
The Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships for International students is designed to encourage the highly meritorious students to pursue their post-graduation from Kingston University in a vast multitude of disciplines. The scholarships are provided for postgraduate studies in Business, Science, Engineering, Research, Arts, Literature, etc. Financial need of the students is not given importance. A candidate's selection is entirely based on his/ her academic excellence and the right blend of hard and soft skills. The international scholarships are not full-time scholarships but part-time scholarships, i.e., EUR 2000 will be granted either in a lump sum or deducted from installment for the first year only.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Quick Links
- Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria are for international students outside the European Union and the United Kingdom. The detailed criteria are as follows:
- The scholarship is applicable for international students out of the UK and the EU, i.e, only those candidates who qualify the overseas fee status.
- The candidates must be enrolled in any of the postgraduate programs offered at Kingston University, London.
- Those candidates who are already benefiting from another scholarship program of Kingston University are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in any course at Kingston University London are not eligible.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Rewards
The international scholarships are partial scholarships which are awarded for the first year of the degree. The detailed rewards are mentioned below:
- Recipients of the scholarship will be granted a lump sum fee amount of EUR 2000 if the candidate pays the full tuition fee in advance.
- Recipients of the scholarship will be granted a deduction of EUR 2000 from their last installment if the fee is being paid in installments.
- Candidates are not allowed to change their course after receiving the scholarship, doing so will result in cancellation of the scholarship.
- The Candidates will be allowed to participate in promotional activities for the university which may include social events, receptions, publicity articles, testimonials, assisting with activities in the home country, etc.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Application Process
Interested candidates have to apply online for the Kingston university scholarship. The deadline for applying was 06th December 2020. The detailed application process is listed below:
- The candidates have to attach the following documents as part of online application:
- Personal Statement of application in about 500 words
- Academic report and reference from a previous professor, teacher, employer, etc
- Kingston University Offer
- Academic Transcripts about recent grades and scholastic performances
- No documents will be accepted via email. All candidates must upload the documents online as part of the online application form.
- After filling the application form up, the candidates must submit it. A confirmation mail will be sent after submitting.
- The candidates' application form number is their Kingston University ID number.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Selection Process
- The criteria responsible for the selection of a candidate are, academic merit, the purpose of the degree as to what the scholar aspires to pursue and its impact on the current society, the courses they wish to study in the program, etc.
- The scholarships are decided by the Scholarship Committee and their decision is final.
- The candidates who are selected for the scholarship will be informed by email wherein the candidates will have to formally agree to the terms and conditions of the scholarship and accept it.
- It is advisable for the candidates to have a strong "statement of purpose" and reference letter.
Kingston University Post Graduate Scholarships Contact Details
- Address: International Scholarships Department, Yorkon Building 0019, Kingston University London, Kingston Hill campus, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7LB
- Contact No: +44(0)20 8417 3411
- Email: [email protected]