|Conducted By||Public Funding|
|Eligibility||Students from class 9 and above|
|Rewards||INR 6,000 - INR 18,000|
|Last Date of Application||March 31, 2023|
The Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students Scheme aims at providing financial backing to academically meritorious students from class 9 and above. The scholarship amount for the students as per the scheme is been categorized into various levels as class 9 and 10, 11th and 12th and above (Graduation Polytechnic / ITI / Diploma and Others). The scholarships award ranges from INR 6000 to INR 18000. The last date to submit the application is March 31st, 2023.
The public-funded scholarship scheme has been monitored and the fund is being disbursed by Buddy4Study India Foundation. Eligible students of class 9 and above can apply for the scheme before September, 2022 through the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students portal.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards and Benefits
- Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Documents
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Kind Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scholarship scheme an applicant must fulfill the following criterion:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The student must be studying in:
- Class 9 to 12 from any government-affiliated board.
- Post-Secondary (Including professional courses, ITI, Vocational, Polytechnic, and other Graduation courses).
- Overall family annual income must not exceed INR 4,00,000.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60 percent marks in the previous final examination.
Kind Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The scholarship allowance will be awarded depending upon the financial need of the candidate. The standard scholarship awarding scheme for different categories are as follows:
- INR 6,000 per year for students of class 9 and 10.
- INR 12,000 per year will be awarded to class 11 and 12th students.
- INR 18,000 per year is the standard scholarship allowance for Post-Secondary students.
- Students in Graduation, Polytechnic, ITI, Vocational, etc. come under this category.
Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students
The Kind scholarship scheme has apportioned a separate scholarship program for meritorious young women of class 9 and above. This program for the academically excellent girl students come under the same ‘Kind Scholarship Scheme’ monitored by the same host but strictly reserved for girl candidates.
The eligibility criteria, rewards, application process, everything are the same for this program as well, all the eligible girl students across India from class 9 to 12 and graduation are encouraged to apply.
Application Process for Kind Scholarship
Applications can be proceeded online by following these instructions:
- Visit the official portal of Kind Scholarship Scheme.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Log In or Register using Facebook/E-mail or Google Plus.
- Click on the Start Application link.
- Enroll all the required details carefully.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Click on Submit.
- After the successful completion, applicants will receive a confirmation through e-mail or text message.
Kind Scholarship Selection Process
For the selection of scholars, order of preference will be as follows;
- Candidates having high merits.
- Single parent-child.
- Orphans/wards of Indian Armed Forces (Personnel died on duty).
- Scholars are selected strictly based on merit/ marks obtained in the previous examination.
- The latter filtration would be based on a Telephonic Interview.
Scholarship Important Documents
- Mark sheet/ Grade sheet of the previous final examination.
- Income certificate.
- Any valid ID proof.
- School ID card or Bonafide Certificate.
- Fee receipt of the current academic year.
- Affidavit of admission letter.
Note: Any individual or professional who want to donate to the scholarship are requested to visit the official portal of Kind scholarship scheme. They can reach to the host through e-mail for donation receipt and tax exemption (80G) certificate.
- Mail ID:[email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.