|Conducted By||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Students from class V to PhD level|
|Region||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Rewards||Up to INR 15,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||September 30, 2022|
The Jnanabhumi scholarship are available to Andhra Pradesh students belonging to the SC, ST, EBC, kapu, minorities and differently-abled categories. Jnanabhumi is an online application portal launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Students from class V to PhD level can avail the benefits of the Jnanabhumi scholarship. Over 17,00,000 students are benefited from the scholarship every year. The date to apply for the Jnanabhumi scholarship is September 30th, 2022.
Table of Contents
- List of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Process
- Jnanabhumi scholarship Key Documents
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Process
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
List of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Several Jnanabhumi scholarships are available on the official portal to benefit the Andhra Pradesh students belonging to the reserved categories. The list of Jnanabhumi scholarships are as follows:
- Pre-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Post-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Ambedkar Jnanabhumi Overseas Scholarship
Pre-Matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh government provides the pre-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship for students from class V to class X. The objective of the scholarship is to minimize the drop-out rates of school children in the state. The students belonging to the SC, ST, BC and differently-abled categories studying from class V and class X can apply for pre-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship. However, they should have enrolled in a government, local body (like Mandal, Zilla Parishad and municipalities) or government-aided schools.
The students applying for the pre-matric Jnanbhumi scholarship should fulfil the following criteria:
- The SC, ST, or differently-abled category students should be studying from class V to class X.
- The students belonging to the BC category can only apply for class IX and class X.
- They should be in government, local bodies or government-aided schools.
- Their family income should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum.
The benefits of pre-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship are:
- The SC, ST and differently-abled students studying class V to class VIII will receive the following services:
- Male students INR - 1,000
- Female students INR - 1,500
- The students studying class IX and class X will receive INR 3,500.
- The government will grant an additional Jnanabhumi scholarship amount of INR 1,000 for class IX and class X hostellers towards book charges.
Post-Matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship to students belonging to the SC, ST, BC, EBC (except kapu), kapu, minority, and differently-abled categories. Candidates pursuing ITI, polytechnic, degree, postgraduate or PhD degrees are eligible to apply to the post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship. The government disburses the rewards under two schemes. They are:
- Jaganna vidya deevena (RTF)
- Jaganna vasathi deevena (MTF)
To apply for the post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship 2022, the candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Candidates should be studying ITI, polytechnic, degree and above courses in government, government-aided and private colleges. The AP state universities or boards should affiliate the colleges.
- The day scholars, students from College Attached Hostels (CAH) and Department Attached Hostels (DAH) can apply to the Jnanabhumi scholarship.
- The students should have a minimum of 75% attendance in their classes.
- Students studying in private universities or deemed universities cannot apply to the scholarship.
- Students studying through correspondence or distance education are not eligible to apply for the post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship.
- The candidates admitted to a college through management or sports quota are not eligible to apply.
- The family income should not exceed INR 2,50,000 per annum.
- The family's landholding should not exceed 10.00 acres of wet and 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- The candidate's family members should not be government employees or pensioners.
- The family members who are sanitary workers, irrespective of their salary and recruitment, can apply for the Jnanbhumi scholarship.
- The candidate's family should not own a four-wheeler (except for taxies, tractors and autos).
- The family should not own a property of more than 1,500 sq ft of the built-up area, including residential and commercial buildings.
- The family members should not be income tax payee.
The benefits of the two post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship schemes are as follows:
- Jaganna vidya deevena (RTF)
The Jaganna vidya deevena (RTF) refunds the total fees, including tuition fee, special fee, exam fees, and other fees. The state government will directly credit the Jnanabhumi scholarship amount to the candidate's college account.
2. Jaganna vasathi deevena (MTF)
- The Jaganna vasathi deevena (MTF) provides INR 10,000 to each ITI student.
- The government also grants INR 15,000 to each polytechnic student.
- Each student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD degrees will receive INR 20,000 for food and hostel expenses.
- The AP government will directly credit the Jnanabhumi scholarship rewards to the candidate's mother's account or guardian's bank account (in case of the mother's demise or absence).
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Over 65,00 students get benefitted from the YSR vidyonnathi Jnanabhumi scholarship. It helps the students with their coaching fees and other expenses concerning the civil service preparations. The interested candidates can apply to the YSR vidyonnathi scheme through the Jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the YSR vidyonnathi Jnanabhumi scholarship are:
- The students should belong to the SC, ST, BC, EBC (except kapu), minority, brahmin and kapu communities.
- They should be willing to prepare for India and state civil services.
The selected candidates will receive coaching fee and other expenses relating to India civil services and state group services.
Ambedkar Jnanabhumi Overseas Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the Ambedkar Jnanabhumi overseas scholarship to help students pursue higher education in international universities. The objective of the scholarship is to provide vast opportunities and global exposure to deserving students.
The candidates should meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Ambedkar overseas Jnanabhumi scholarship:
- They should belong to the SC, ST, BC, EBC (except kapu), kapu, brahmin and minority communities.
- The students should be willing to pursue higher studies in foreign countries.
- Family income should not exceed INR 6,00,000 per annum.
The selected students will receive cash rewards ranging from INR 10,00,000 to INR 15,00,000 for their international universities studies.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Process
The interested candidates can apply online through the official Jnanabhumi scholarship portal. The application process for the Jnanabhumi pre-matric scholarship is different from the other scholarship schemes.
How to Apply for the Pre-Matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship?
The stepwise procedure to apply for the pre-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship is as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official Jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
Step 2 - The application link will be available on the portal when the government announces the pre-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship for the academic year.
Step 3 - The candidates should click on the link, fill in the application form and submit it as per the guidelines.
Step 4 - The Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) verifies the application forms and the other Jnanabhumi scholarship details provided in the application form.
Step 5 - After HWO's verification, the District Welfare Officer (DWO) will sanction and release the Jnanabhumi scholarship amount to the selected students.
Note: The candidates can also request their school principal to apply for the pre-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship on their behalf.
How to Apply for Post-Matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship Schemes?
The candidates who want to apply to the post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship can submit their application forms online or offline.
The candidates can apply online through the portal by following these steps:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official Jnanabhumi scholarship website.
Step 2 - They should click on the post-matric scholarship option.
Step 3 - The candidates should now click on the tab 'Telangana/other state application form'.
Step 4 - The first time applicants should register themselves by selecting the academic year and their state.
Step 5 - The candidates should ensure they have all the mandatory documents required for the Jnanabhumi scholarship application.
Step 6 - They should tick the boxes after checking the documents and click on 'proceed'.
Step 7 - The candidates should enter their aadhaar number, personal and academic details.
Step 8 - They should upload the requisite documents and click on 'save'.
Step 9 - The candidates can now view the Jnanabhumi scholarship application form on the screen. They should take a print-out of the application form for future reference.
Step 10 - The candidates should sign and obtain the HOD's signature on the Jnanabhumi scholarship application form.
Step 11 - The candidates should log in to the portal and upload a scanned copy of the application form.
The interested candidates can apply to the post-matric Jnanabhumi scholarship offline as well. The steps to apply offline are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official Jnanabhumi portal.
Step 2 - They should click on the 'post-matric scholarship' tab.
Step 3 - The applicants should click on 'click here to download the J-SAF form'.
Step 4 - The candidates should download the application form and fill in the Jnanabhumi scholarship details.
Step 5 - They should submit the signed copy of the scholarship application form to their college principal.
Step 6 - The college principal will verify the form and submit the same online through the Jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
Step 7 - After successfully submitting the form, the candidates will receive an SMS concerning their Jnanabhumi scholarship confirmation on their registered mobile number.
Step 8 - The students can visit the mee seva centre and access their Jnanabhumi scholarship application form by providing their application ID and aadhaar number.
Step 9 - If necessary, they can check the application form and modify the details.
Step 10 - After ensuring all the details are accurate, the candidates can submit the application form by providing their biometric authentication.
Jnanabhumi scholarship Key Documents
The applicants' documents should contain accurate and authenticated information. They should keep the records handy while applying for the Jnanabhumi scholarship schemes. The vital documents required for the Jnanabhumi scholarship are as follows:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number (linked to the aadhaar number)
- SSC exam number
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate ID number or ration card
- Details of the bank account
- Mee seva centre's ID number
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Mark sheets of the previous qualifying exams.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Process
The candidates can renew the Jnanabhumi scholarship schemes at the end of the scholarship duration. They should ensure they meet all the eligibility criteria before continuing the scholarship. Given below are the stepwise procedure to renew the scholarship:
Step 1 - The candidates can visit the official Jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
Step 2 - They should click on the Jnanabhumi scholarship login option and provide their user ID and password before clicking on 'sign in'.
Step 3 - After logging into the Jnanabhumi scholarship portal, the candidates should click on 'renew'.
Step 4 - Next, they should select the academic year and update the details on the Jnanabhumi scholarship renewal 2022.
Step 5 - The candidates should click on 'submit' to complete the Jnanabumi scholarship renewal procedure.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check
After submitting the application form, the candidates can track the progress of the Jnanabhumi student scholarship status. They can follow these simple steps to know how to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status 2022:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official Jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
Step 2 - They should click on the 'login' button available at the top right corner on the homepage.
Step 3 - The candidates can use the Jnanabhumi scholarship login feature by entering the user ID, password, captcha, and click on 'sign in'.
Step 4 - After logging into the portal, the candidates should click on 'application status'.
Step 5 - They can now know their Jnanabhumi scholarship status 2022.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship - Key Points
Some of the crucial points while filling the Jnanabhumi scholarship forms are as follows:
- The candidates should fill in correct and accurate details.
- They should provide a valid mobile number and retain the same number given during Jnanabhumi scholarship registration. However, the candidates who are renewing the scholarship can modify the mobile number and their email ID during their biometric authentication.
- The candidates should submit the bank details linked to their aadhaar number.
- The candidates should fill all the mandatory fields.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any queries regarding the Jnanabhumi scholarship schemes, the candidates can reach out to the office on all working days between 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
|Email ID||[email protected]|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship FAQs
What is Jnanabhumi scholarship?
The scholarship is available on the Jnanabhumi portal. The state government of Andhra Pradesh offers the Jananbhumi scholarship through various schemes. Students from class V to postdoctoral level can apply to this scholarship. The popular Jnanabhumi scholarship schemes are:
- Pre-matric scholarship
- Post-matric scholarship
- YSR vidyonnathi scheme
- Ambedkar Jnanabhumi overseas scholarship
How can I track the Jnanabhumi scholarship application status 2021?
The candidates who have submitted their application forms can efficiently track the Jnanabhumi scholarship application status 2021 by logging into the portal and clicking on the application status.
How can I modify the details on the Jnanabhumi scholarship renewal 2021?
The applicants should log in to the Jnanabhumi scholarship portal and access their renewal form by providing their aadhaar number and application ID. The students can make the necessary changes in the renewal form and submit it.