|Conducted By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Students from Class 5 - PhD level|
|Rewards||Up to INR 15,00,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2020|
What is the Jnanabhumi Scholarship?
Jnanabhumi is an online scholarship portal initiated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to implement the different pre-matric, post-matric, and other scholarship schemes offered by the different government departments. The scholarships provide financial aid to students belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC, etc who are a domicile of the Andhra Pradesh state. Every year up to INR 5000 Crores are disbursed to around 17 lakh deserving students for assistance in their higher studies.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are:
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Programs
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards and Benefits
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Process
- Documents Required
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check
- Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Process
- Contact Details
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Program Types:
The different scholarship schemes under the AP Jnanabhumi scholarship are listed below:
- Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ BC/ Minorities/ Kapu/ EBC/ Differently-abled Students of Andhra Pradesh
- Pre-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Students of Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
Jnanbhumi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarships under the Jnanabhumi scheme are provided to students who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh state. The other eligibility criteria to be fulfilled for the scholarship application are listed below:
|S No.||Scholarship Name||Eligibility Criteria|
Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ BC/ Minorities/ Kapu/ EBC/ Differently-abled Students of Andhra Pradesh
Pre-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Students of Andhra Pradesh
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
Every year up to INR 5000 Crores are disbursed to around 17 lakh deserving students for assistance in their higher studies. The other benefits offered by the Jnanabhumi Scholarship are given below:
- More than 17 lakh students benefit from the scholarship through the Jnanabhumi portal.
- The scholarship amount is disbursed on an annual basis to the candidates.
- The amount is disbursed to the scholars through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Pre-matric and Post-matric scheme students receive a scholarship amount of INR 5000 per annum.
- Students under other schemes receive a scholarship amount of INR 1500 per annum subject to further discretion by the scholarship providers.
- Candidates under the Overseas Vidyanidhi scheme receive financial assistance of INR 10,00,000- INR 15,00,000 per annum to pursue higher education in foreign countries.
Jnanbhumi Scholarship Application Process:
All scholarships under the Jnanabhumi scholarship are applied through the online Jnanabhumi portal. Earlier scholarship application was done through the AP ePASS portal. The application process for pre-matric and post-matric scholarship under the Jnanbhumi scheme is given below:
Jnanbhumi Post-matric Scholarship Application Process:
- Interested applicants should visit the Jnanbhumi scholarship portal.
- He/ she should first register on the Jnanabhumi portal by entering the required details such as academic year of study and the state in which he/ she is currently studying.
- The candidate should click on the ‘Pre-requirement’ section to access the application form.
- The applicant should enter all details such as personal details, contact information, academic details, etc in the Jnanabhumi scholarship application form and click the ‘Proceed’ button.
- The student should then click on the ‘Save’ button to save all the details entered in the form.
- At this stage, the applicant can make any changes required in the form and also check the preview of the completed form.
- The candidate should download a copy of the saved application form and should take a print out of the same.
- The candidate should then put his/ her signature on the form in the designated slot.
- The students should take the signed application print out to the head of the department to get the seal and signature.
- The applicant should then scan the signed application form and upload it on the Jnanabhumi portal.
- Finally, the candidate should click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.
Jnanabhumi Pre-matric Scholarship Application Process:
- The interested applicants can apply for the scholarship online through the Jnanbhumi scholarship portal or through the respective school principal.
- Once the scholarship for the academic year is announced, the application link is displayed on the scholarship portal.
- The candidate should complete the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form as per the guidelines and submit it.
- The concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) sorts all the applications received and verifies the details.
- Finally, the District Welfare Officer (DWO) releases the scholarship amount to the deserving candidate.
Jnanbhumi Scholarship Documents Required:
The necessary documents to be uploaded along with the application are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- SSC marks card of the applicant for the Exam roll number
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Minority certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check:
All the applicants can track their application status online on the Jnanabhumi portal. The step-wise status tracking process is given below:
- The candidates should visit the Jnanbhumi Scholarship portal.
- He/ she should log in to the portal by providing the correct login ID and password.
- The candidate should click on the ‘Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status’ tab.
- The application status of the applicant is displayed on the screen.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Process:
The scholars should renew their scholarships every year through the Jnanbhumi portal in order to keep availing of the scholarship benefits. The step-by-step scholarship renewal process is given below:
- The renewal candidates should visit the Jnanabhumi online portal.
- He/ she should access the Jnanabhumi scholarship renewal form and fill in all the details in the form.
- The applicant should provide the current year admission date, roll number, and hall ticket number of the previous year.
- The candidate should check for the correctness of the entered data in the application renewal form.
- Finally, the applicant should upload any supporting documents required along with the application and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application renewal process.
- The candidate will receive an SMS confirmation regarding the successful renewal of the respective Jnanbhumi scholarship scheme.
Email ID: [email protected]
Helpline Number: 08645- 274025 (toll-free), 08645- 274029