|Eligibility||High school graduates aspiring to pursue a profession in photography|
|Last Date of Application||March 15, 2022|
IMAGO has launched the IMAGO photography scholarship for budding photographers. The scheme invites young talents aspiring to commence their tertiary education journey in photography and evolve into professional photographers. The selected students will receive monetary benefits for their studies, aid to acquire professional equipment and guidance to advance their photography skills. The last date to fill out and submit the IMAGO photography scholarship online form apply is March 15th, 2022.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
IMAGO is a leading photography and video agency based in Germany. They are committed to supporting a community of photographers who produce original work. The IMAGO photography scholarship was created to recognise talented photographers who cannot pursue their passion due to financial challenges.
The IMAGO photography scholarship is open to all students without any barriers. However, they should fulfil specific requirements before submitting their applications. The details of the IMAGO photography scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates from around the world can apply to the IMAGO photography scholarship.
- They should have completed their high school before the scholarship award.
- The applicants should have successfully applied or started pursuing a tertiary course in an artistic photography subject at the time of the scholarship award.
- Those selected should prove that they have enrolled or have started pursuing the tertiary level of training in an artistic photography subject at the nominated institute.
IMAGO will announce the winners on May 1st, 2022. Those selected will receive an IMAGO photography scholarship amount of 1,500 Euros. Additionally, the institution where the candidates have enrolled will also receive a grant of 1,500 Euros. However, the disbursements of cash rewards are subject to certain conditions.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for the disbursement of the IMAGO photography scholarship amount are as follows:
- IMAGO will disburse the cash prize through a bank transfer within four weeks of announcing the winner.
- IMAGO will grant the cash prize only if the selected students stay enrolled with the institution after their first semester. They should have also completed at least one photography themed course.
- The institution may use the cash prize for their students' benefit or at the discretion of the management.
- The winning candidate's institution will receive the cash prize only if they provide permission to IMAGO to use their name publicly.
Note: The organisers reserve the right to select the IMAGO photography scholarship scheme winners based on their discretion and eligibility criteria.
How to Apply?
The candidates should ensure they meet all the requirements before submitting their applications. Those interested should submit their applications online within the IMAGO photography scholarship last date, March 15th, 2022. After the first selection round, the management will contact the shortlisted candidates on their e-mail ID. Given below are the steps to apply for the IMAGO photography scholarship 2022:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the official IMAGO photography scholarship portal.
Step 2: They should fill in the details under the apply now section.
Step 3: After filling in the IMAGO photography scholarship form 2022, the candidates must accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box.
Step 4: Lastly, they should click on the send application button to complete the process.
IMAGO Photography Scholarship Documents
The candidates should submit certain documents at the time of application. Given below are the list of IMAGO photography scholarship documents required for application:
- Portfolio/ website link
- Institution details
- Proof of admission
- Best photo image
- Bank details
The candidates can reach out to the help desk on the IMAGO photography scholarship contact number for any queries. The contact details are as follows:
- Telephone Number: +49 (0)30 47 48 07 47
- Telefax: +49 (0)30 47 48 07 58
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: imago stock&people GmbH, imago sportfotodienst GmbH, Berliner Str 16, 13127 Berlin.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.