|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Eligibility||The candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree|
|Rewards||Upto INR 60,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 27, 2022|
IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship gives opportunities to PhD degree holders. The selected candidates will have to work on an "environmental management of water bodies through waste algal biogas based energy production and greenhouse gas mitigation" project. The fellows will receive an amount of INR 55,000 per month for the first two years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year. They'll additionally recieve an allowance amount of INR 50,000 per annum.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The candidates should fulfil all the requirements before applying for the IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship. In addition, they must hold a PhD degree in Environmental Microbiology/ Environmental Engineering/ Biogas Technology/ Algal Bioprocessing/ Environmental Management of Water Bodies or related fields with an exploration background in the areas related to the project.
The candidates should make sure that they are qualified in the required qualifications. The desirable qualifications for applying to the IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship are as follows:
- The candidates should have at least a minimum of 02 SCI papers as the first (or corresponding) author based on the PhD research work.
- They should have at least 1-2 years of experience in Biogas, Algal Blooms Wastewater Management, Environmental Management of water bodies or related areas.
- The candidates should have an interactive experience handling microbial cultures and water samples.
The selected fellows for the IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship will be awarded INR 55,000 per month for the first two years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year, along with allowance money of INR 50,000 per annum (for contingency). If shortlisted besides the research program, the candidates can also apply to the subjects depending upon conditions. However, it is eligible only when the candidates have proper proof of the PhD degree and present the degree in front of the Jury at the time of the interview.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship 2022. First, the applicants should mention the Advt. No., date, the title of the position in the application form. Then, they should attach the form with the updated CV, cover letter, list of their publications, past and future research statements and convert these documents into a single PDF file. Next, the candidates should name the PDF file in the following format: Candidate Name_Institute of PhD. Degree_Year of PhD. Finally, they should send these documents by email or post to the concerned department.
The candidates should upload relevant documents while applying to the IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship. Given below are the essential documents required for the Fellowship Programme:
- Covering letter
- Curriculum vitae
- List of publications (allied to the relevant post)
- Research statement (all the past and future related research)
Terms and Conditions
While applying for the IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship, there are certain conditions. The terms and conditions are as follows:
- The applications have to be submitted online. No hard copies are required.
- Applications will not be accepted after the due date (i.e. Feb 27th, 2022).
- Depending upon the availability, shelter accommodation will be issued, and the providers will grant limited leaves.
- The candidates can avail of internet, library, computers, hospitals facilities, etc.
- They should know that the position is purely temporary.
- The management will give conveyance allowance to the students selected for the interview.
If the candidate has any queries about IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED) post-doctoral fellowship, they can feel free to reach out through the contact details shared below:
|Address||Head, Hydro and Renewable Energy (HRED)Indian Institute of Technology RoorkeeRoorkee-247667, Uttarakhand, INDIA.|
|[email protected] and copy it to [email protected]|
|Tel(0)||(+91 1332)285213/ 5913;5167|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.