|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur|
|Eligibility||Candidates with an MSc or MTech degree|
|Rewards||INR 35,000 and HRA|
|Last Date of Application||June 25, 2021|
The IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship is available to candidates with a postgraduate degree. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur conducts the fellowship. The selected fellows will participate in a research project and receive INR 35,000 per month. The last date to apply for the IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship is June 25th, 2021.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship
The institute has opened one position for the senior research fellowship. The candidates applying for the task should hold an M.Sc postgraduate degree from an institution recognised by the government of India. The other eligibility criteria for IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship are as follows:
- The candidates should not be over 35 years of age.
- They should either hold an MSc or MTech degree.
- The candidates with an MSc degree should have a valid score in CSIR/ UGC, NET or GATE, and should have studied one of the following disciplines:
- Materials science
- Those with an MTech degree should have graduated in one of the following disciplines:
- Additionally, they should have obtained qualifying marks in GATE or NET exams.
- The applicants should possess years of work experience.
- The institute will prefer students with knowledge in thin film deposition, optoelectronic devices. Device fabrication, material characterisation, etc.
Benefits of IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship
The IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship allows working in a research project titled - Ga2O3 based nanomaterials with controlled defect and impurity composition for advanced electronic devices. They will receive a consolidated amount of INR 35,000 and HRA per month. The institute will initially appoint the selected fellow for one year. The institute may extend the period based on the fellow's performance. However, the co-terminus is with the duration of the project.
How to Apply for IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship?
Eligible candidates can apply to the IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship online. However, they should surely fill in the application form, attach the relevant documents, and mail it to the concerned department. Read below to know the application process in detail:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the official page for IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship.
Step 2: Next, they should fill in the application form and attach the essential documents.
Step 3: They should mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email.
Step 4: The candidates can mail the soft copy of the application form and the documents to [email protected].
Note: The candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form and the documents to the institute.
The candidates should attach the requisite documents in the mail while applying for the IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship. The candidates should send the documents in the prescribed format, attach their photograph and provide their signature to avoid rejections. In addition, they should ensure the documents contain authenticated information before sending it to the institute. Listed below are some of the important documents for the IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship:
- Age proof
- Scorecard of GATE, CSIR/ UGC and NET
- Work experience certificate
Terms and Conditions of IIT Jodhpur Senior Research Fellowship
Listed below are the important terms and conditions of the IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship:
- The decisions made by the institute are final and binding. If required, they reserve the right to conduct written or trade tests, not fill the advertised positions or fill consequential vacancies.
- The institute will not provide travel allowance or dearness allowance to the selected candidates.
- IIT Jodhpur will not entertain correspondences regarding the interview or the reason for rejection.
- The selection committee will disqualify candidates canvassing in the application forms.
- The committee will reject incomplete applications.
- The institute will verify the documents and terminate the applications if the candidates have submitted fake records.
In case of queries regarding the IIT Jodhpur senior research fellowship programme, the candidates can reach the office. The contact details are as follows:
|Phone Number||+(91 291) 2801195|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||Public Relations Officer, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, N.H. 62, Nagaur Road, Karwar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India) - 342037.|