|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar|
|Eligibility||PhD Degree Holders|
|Rewards||Up to INR 60,000 HRA|
|Last Date of Application||March 15, 2022|
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics (DM) institute postdoctoral fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to PhD degree holders. The fellowship offers postdoctoral positions in inverse problems related to integral geometry and partial differential equations. The selected candidates will receive up to INR 60,000 and INR 10,000 as HRA per month. The last date to apply for the program is March 15, 2022.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The applicants must fulfil the following requirements before applying for the IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics (DM) institute postdoctoral fellowship. Listed below are the eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should hold a PhD degree in the relevant subject, such as inverse problems, partial differential equation (PHDs), analysis, applied mathematics, etc.
- Candidates should have completed or submitted Ph.D.thesis.
- They should have a solid background in analysis and basic tools in PDEs.
- In addition, candidates should have some knowledge of computational mathematics.
The organization will offer the selected students an amount ranging from INR 45,000 to INR 60,000. They will additionally offer INR 10,000 as HRA per month. If the candidates do not get an accommodation permit, the providers will offer the HRA allowance as per the organization's rules. The appointment is for one year but can be extended based on the performance of the candidates.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics (DM) institute postdoctoral fellowship. They should send the applications and the required documents directly to Prof. Rohit Kumar Mishra at [email protected]. While applying, the candidates should convert the required documents into a single PDF file and mention "Application for Institute Postdoctoral Position -2022" in the subject line.
The candidates should send the relevant documents while applying for the IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics (DM) institute postdoctoral fellowship in a single PDF file by Email. Given below are the necessary documents for the fellowship:
- Updated CV with all the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publication and name of the three references
- A summary of doctoral research and most recent research work (max 2 pages)
- A summary of future research plans (max 2 pages)
If the candidates have any queries about the fellowship, they can reach out to the helpdesk from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. In addition, they can feel free to contact using the details given below:
- Email ID: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar Palaj, Gandhinagar,382355-Gujarat, India.
- Address: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.