|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)|
|Eligibility||Applicants should hold an M.E/M.Tech degree|
|Rewards||Up to INR 35,000|
|Last Date of Application||March 21, 2023|
IIT BHU Varanasi department of electrical engineering junior research fellowship is open to M.E/ M.Tech degree holders. The selected candidates for the fellowship will work on a project called 'Development of Resilient Protection Scheme for AC Microgrid'. The fellows will be rewarded with INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year. The institute will also provide an additional allowance if the candidate fails to obtain accommodation services.
Note: The date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The candidates should ensure that they are fulfilling all the requirements. They should hold a postgraduate degree in engineering and technology from the recognized board. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 28 years.
- They should hold an M.E/ M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with a specialization in power systems.
- They should have scored at least 60% marks or equivalent 6 CGPA.
- The candidates must have cleared the GATE/NET exam.
The selected candidates will be awarded INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year. Additionally, the providers will offer the HRF allowance if the candidate fails to obtain accommodation services.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the IIT BHU Varanasi electrical engineering junior research fellowship. First, the candidates should go through the instructions before commencing the application process. Then, they can apply for the post by using the steps given below:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the official webpage of the IIT BHU Varanasi department of electrical engineering junior research fellowship
Step 2: They should create a single PDF file of the application form and the necessary documents.
Step 3: Next, the applicants should e-mail the PDF file to [email protected] with the subject title 'Application for JRF-2023'.
There is no need for the submission of the hard copies. However, they should carry the original copies at the time of the interview. Given below are the list of necessary documents for the fellowship:
- Qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Age proof
- ID proof
Terms and Conditions
While applying for the IIT BHU Varanasi department of electrical engineering junior research fellowship, one must go through the certain conditions. They are as follows:
- The candidates have to present the original documents at the time of the interview.
- No compensation will be given while appearing for the interview.
- Applicants selected for this position can also get a chance to register for the Ph.D. program, if they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should not leave in the middle of the project.
- The candidate must have knowledge about the power systems.
If the candidate has any queries regarding the scholarship, feel free to reach out through the information shared below:
|Address||Dr Soumya Ranjan Mohanty (Associate Professor)Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)-Varanasi 221005, U.P, India.|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.