|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali|
|Eligibility||Ph.D Degree Holders|
|Rewards||As per the SERB/MHRD norms|
|Last Date of Application||August 14, 2021|
IISER Mohali's post-doctoral fellowship is a research program that scholars of other universities and institutes can join after completing their PhD degrees. Candidates come here to gain research experience and work with the faculty of IISER Mohali. The last date to apply for the fellowship will be published soon.
IISER Mohali's post-doctoral fellowship is an ongoing research initiative in ultrafast nano-processing silk-based materials. Post-doctoral researchers gain experience from teaching and mentoring young students. The fellowship has access to world-class facilities for research and the opportunity to work with some of the best researchers. The selected candidates will receive an affiliated fellowship from GoI (SERB/MHRD) norms.
Note: IISER Mohali's post-doctoral fellowship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The applicants must fulfil the following requirements before applying for the IISER Mohali post-doctoral fellowship. Listed below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the fellowship:
- Candidates should have a PhD in ultrafast laser, optics, atomic and molecular physics.
- The candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis may also apply.
Note: The candidates having demonstrated experience with femtosecond laser systems, attosecond physics, building/customization of high-end instruments, and web-lab synthesis of biomaterials for femtosecond processing will be preferred.
The organization will offer the affected students monthly payments as per the GoI (SERB/MHRD) norms. Additionally, the organization will offer an HRA allowance as per their rules if accommodation is not permitted.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the IISER Mohali post-doctoral fellowship. They should send their applications consisting of an updated CV and motivation letter to [email protected].
The candidates should upload the relevant documents while applying for the IISER Mohali post-doctoral fellowship. Given below are the necessary documents:
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter justifying their suitability for the program
The applicants are required to qualify for the selection process for the IISER Mohali post-doctoral fellowship. The selection process is as follows:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their CV and motivation letter.
- If required, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and lab visit.
Terms and Condition
The candidates should follow certain terms and conditions while applying for the IISER Mohali post-doctoral fellowship. They are as follows:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- Depending on the candidate's performance, the initial appointment will be for one year with a possible extension for the second year.
If the candidates have any queries about the fellowship, they can contact the helpdesk between Monday and Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Address: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research MohaliKnowledge City, Sector 81, SAS Nagar 140306.
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.