|Conducted By||Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad|
|Eligibility||Students should hold a first-class MBA degree|
|Last Date of Application||March 8, 2021|
The IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship (EPABA) 2021 provides an opportunity for MBA graduates to be part of an institute's assistantship project. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, offers the research assistantship, and the chosen candidates will receive a specific amount every month.
The committee will select the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship (EPABA) 2021 based on their interviews and work experiences. The last date to apply for the assistantship is March 8th, 2021.
Table of Contents
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Job Profile
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Eligibility Criteria
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Rewards
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship How to Apply?
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Important Documents
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Job Profile
The selected assistants will assist the faculty, answer participants' queries, evaluate and develop course materials. They should have a strong desire to pursue an assistantship programme at IIM Ahmedabad. The candidates should be available in the evening hours and on the weekends. Given below are more details regarding the job profile:
- The candidates should be capable of providing academic support.
- They should be able to answer the participants' queries. However, they can transfer the difficult questions to the faculty.
- They should be available on Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Whatsapp etc. or the service provider's platform.
- The selected assistants should evaluate assignments, quizzes and projects as per the faculty's instructions.
- They should help the faculty design new course materials, assignments and case studies.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Eligibility Criteria
The meritorious students who have an MBA degree can apply to the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship (EPABA). The other requirements are as follows:
- The candidates should have passed their postgraduate degree in first-class.
- They should hold an MBA degree in statistics, operations research, economics (specialised in econometrics), computer science, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- They should have completed their bachelor's degree in a related subject.
- The candidates with knowledge of R and Python are preferred.
- The selection committee will choose candidates who have worked or interned for a project or those having job experience in statistical application methods, including solving real-life problems.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Rewards
The selected assistants will receive INR 40,000 every month. They will also have an opportunity to offer online academic support to the participants on the subject matters. If necessary, the assistants will also get a chance to assist the faculty in developing new course materials, assignments and case studies.
How to Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship?
The candidates should ensure they meet all the requirements before applying for the assistantship. If they're eligible, they can send their updated resume and scanned testimonials to the concerned person within the last date. The stepwise procedure to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship are:
Step 1 - The candidates should prepare an updated and detailed CV.
Step 2 - They should also prepare scanned copies of their testimonials.
Step 3 - After getting the documents ready, they should mail the CV and testimonials to [email protected] before March 8th, 2021.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship Important Documents
The candidates should submit the following documents while applying for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship:
- Updated Resume
- Scanned copies of testimonials
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship (EPABA) FAQs
What is the last date to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship (EPABA)?
The last date to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship (EPABA) is March 8th, 2021.
What is the benefit of the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship (EPABA)?
The selected assistant of the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship will receive INR 40,000.
How can I apply to the IIIM Ahmedabad research assistantship?
The interested candidates can apply to the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship programme by mailing their CV and scanned copies of testimonials to [email protected] before the deadline.