|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad|
|Eligibility||Master’s or Ph.D. degree holders|
|Rewards||Variable rewards based on the conducting authority|
|Last Date of Application||February 6, 2022|
IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation is a research program offered by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad. The domiciled students of the country having a Master's or a Ph.D. degree in Information Systems, Management, Data Science, Computer Science, and Engineering will be preferred for the research assistants.
The selected students will work on a research program focused on the key issues related to digital transformation. They will also receive compensation that will correspond with the qualification.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The students should fulfill all the requirements required to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation. The eligibility criteria for IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation are as follows:
- The candidates must hold a Master's or a Ph.D. degree in Information Systems/ Management/ Data Science/ Computer Science/ Engineering and Social Economic courses.
- They must have experience in running simulations, and they should be an expert working on the same.
- The interested candidates should be proficient in the topics of Python and R and have an adequate knowledge in secondary data analysis.
- They should also be aware of natural language processing and text analytics.
- The candidates should also understand the scientific process and be comfortable in understanding the natural reviews of the research papers.
The selected students will receive various rewards and compensation corresponding to the qualification. In addition, they will also get a chance to work with the faculty supervisors on a research program focused on the key issues related to digital transformation.
How to Apply?
The applicants who are eligible to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation can follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1- The students fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation can email a CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Step 2- The email should have the subject title as 'RA: Centre for Digital Transformation'.
Step 3- Then, the selected research assistants will have to report to Prof. Pankaj Setia, Chairperson Centre for Digital Transformation
For more details: click here
Note: The subject title is necessary for the selection of the application.
The students must provide valid documents while applying for the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship center for digital transformation. The necessary documents are furnished below:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter
Note: The tenure of the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation is initially for 6 months, but it can be further extended based on the candidate's performance.
If the applicants have any queries regarding the IIM Ahmedabad research assistantship-center for digital transformation, they can reach out to the below-mentioned details:
- Contact Person: Prof. Pankaj Setia, Chairperson Centre for Digital Transformation, IIM Ahmedabad.
- Email: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.