|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur|
|Eligibility||Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, ME or M.Tech|
|Rewards||INR 25,000 per month and HRA|
|Last Date of Application||February 20, 2021|
The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) in Jabalpur provides the IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication junior research fellowship for candidates who have a BE, B.Tech, ME or an M.Tech degree. The selected candidates can be a part of a research project called 'FPGA prototype of nonrecursive key-based cryptosystem for the secure transmission of real-time privacy signal'.
The candidates who have a valid GATE score are eligible to apply for the IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication junior research fellowship 2021. The selected candidates will receive a stipend and HRA every month, and the application last date is February 20th, 2021.
Table of Contents:
The prestigious Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM) in Jabalpur, invites candidates who hold engineering and technology degrees to participate in a research project. The applicants should also have an excellent academic record and research experience. The eligibility criteria to apply for the IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication junior research fellowship 2021 are as follows:
- The candidates should be citizens of India.
- The candidates should have a degree in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE]
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Master of Engineering [ME]
Note: The bachelor's and master's degree holders should have specialised in electronics and communication, VLSI, computer science, information technology or any other related subject.
- They should have a qualified GATE score to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates should have a minimum CPI of 5.5 or 55% aggregate marks in their previous degree.
- The fellowship prefers candidates with knowledge in communication, FPGA (VHDL/Verilog), Xilinx or cryptography.
The selected applicants will get an opportunity to work as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project. It is a temporary position, and the committee will review the candidate's performance regularly. The project is sponsored by the Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical System (ICPS) and the Department of Science and Technology (DST).
The fellowship is for one year or until the project is completed (whichever is earlier). The selected candidates are encouraged to register for the PhD programmes offered at the institute, and they will receive INR 25,000 every month along with HRA.
How to Apply for the Fellowship?
The interested candidates should mail their application and biodata to the concerned person. The organisers will announce the list of shortlisted candidates and the interview dates on the official portal after February 20th, 2021. Given below is the application procedure:
- The candidates should prepare their application.
- They should email the application and a detailed biodata to [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates should have a hard copy of their biodata while attending the interview.
The candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before sending their applications. The committee will finally select one candidate for the programme. The selection procedure for the IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication junior research fellowship 2021 are as follows:
- The Principal Investigator (PI) will select the applications sent to him by mail.
- The shortlisted candidates should attend an online ZOOM interview on February 25th, 2021. The candidates will receive an email regarding the details of the interview.
- The committee will make the final selection based on the interview.
Terms and Conditions
The interested candidates who are applying for the IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication junior research fellowship programme should keep the following points in mind:
- Candidates will not receive any Travelling Allowance (TA) or DA (Dearness Allowance) for the interview.
- Candidates should not send incomplete applications.
- The selection committee will reject candidates sending only their biodata without an application.
Given below are the contact details of the Principal Investigator (PI) of IIITDMJ - Dr Varun Bajaj:
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Postal Address||Department of Electronics and Communication, PDPM - Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur, Dumna Airport Road, P.O. Khamaria, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh-482005|
IIITDM Jabalpur Department of Electronics and Communication Junior Research Fellowship FAQs
What's the eligibility criteria for the IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication, junior research fellowship?
The candidates should hold a degree in BE, B.Tech, ME or M.Tech and specialise in electronics and communication, VLSI, computer science, information technology or related fields. To know more, the readers can check the eligibility criteria in the article.
When is the interview scheduled for 2021?
The institute will announce the interview dates on the official website after February 20th, 2021. The interviews will be held online, preferably on ZOOM.
What is the duration of the fellowship programme?
The IIITDM Jabalpur department of electronics and communication junior research fellowship programme is for a year or until the project is over, whichever is early.