|Conducted By||IDFC First Bank|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing MBA|
|Rewards||INR 2,00,000 for two years|
|Last Date of Application||September 2, 2021|
The IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is provided to MBA students across India. The aim of the Scholarship is to aid financial support to MBA students from socially and economically weaker section.
IDFC Bank under its Corporate Social Responsibility provides Scholarship based on the student's annual family income.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Process
- Rewards and Benefits
- Important Documents
- Contact Details
IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The award is to be distributed among 150 students across India who have enrolled in the top B-Schools listed by IDFC Bank:
- The scholarship is open for Indian nationals only.
- Gross family annual income must not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- Only those MBA students who have enrolled for the 2019-21 batch are eligible to apply.
- Students must be pursuing an MBA from the listed Institutions.
- Applicants doing Executive MBA, Integrated MBA or any other program except 2 year MBA course are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is not available for students who are pursuing an MBA in Distance Education scheme.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Selection Criteria:
The scholarship has been given upon the financial need of the student and the socio-financial crisis of the applicant must satisfy the scholarship selection board.
Application Process for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship:
Students who are eligible for the scholarship can apply through the IDFC First Scholarship portal:
Step 1 – Create an Account
- Those who are eligible can create an account in IDFC First Scholarship portal by providing User Name and E-mail address and submit the Click Here to Apply button. The candidates can click in the link to create an account.
Step 2- Add Details
- Enroll details such as Personal Details, Academic records and upload required documents.
Step 3- Submit
- Candidates are advised to review the details carefully and save changes before submission and click on Submit.
An applicant number will be generated after the application submission, students can check the application status with the given applicant number. After the verification, IDFC First Bank will be sent the final intimation to the registered Email ID.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The rewards and benefits offered by the scholarship scheme:
- Selected MBA students will be provided with INR 1,00,000 per year.
- A total amount of INR 2,00,000 is given to all selected students for the 2-year course.
- Passport size photograph.
- Address proof.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Admission Letter
- Fee receipt copy
- Copy of 10th mark sheet
- Copy of 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Parents salary slip-proof
- Affidavit showing Income Tax Returns- Form 16A
- An affidavit showing Income Certificate- Attested by Government Authority (Tahsildar or Magistrate)