|Conducted By||Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Limited|
|Eligibility||Students from class 9 to 12 and professional undergraduate degree course|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 15, 2022|
The HDFC Ltd’s badhte kadam scholarship is available for students studying in classes 9 to 12 and pursuing their careers in professional/general undergraduate programs. This scholarship scheme aims to assist those students who have witnessed the untimely demise of their parents during the Covid-19 pandemic. It gives financial assistance to students to maintain the progression of their studies. In addition, the program will also offer the selected students additional support, which includes mental health and wellness counseling and career counseling, etc.
Table of Content
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The applicants must fulfill the following requirements before applying for the HDFC Ltd's badhte kadam scholarship. The details of HDFC Ltd's badhte kadam scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates who have lost their parents during the Covid-19 pandemic can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants whose family's employment has been affected due to the pandemic, have undergone natural disaster, or are struggling with any disability or physical illness will be given special preferences while applying.
- HDFC Ltd's badhte kadam scholarship scheme is for students who are inhabitants of India.
- The candidates must be studying in classes 9 to 12 or pursuing their academic career in any professional/general undergraduate courses.
- The applicant's family income should not exceed INR 6,00,000 per annum from all sources.
- Students applying for the scholarship program should not be associated with HDFC Ltd or Buddy4Study.
This scholarship program helps to maintain the continuity of the study for students across the nation. The funds provided from the scholarship will cover expenditures on academic purposes only like tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, training material, books, stationery, online learning, etc. The details of the HDFC Ltd's badhte kadam scholarship amount are as follows:
9th to 12th
INR 15,000 (for rural students) and INR 20,000 (for urban students)
General undergraduate courses
Professional undergraduate courses
How to Apply?
The candidate can apply for the scholarship program online by creating a login ID on the partner’s website and can apply there directly. The steps to apply for the HDFC Ltd’s badhte kadam scholarship program are mentioned below:
Step 1 - The candidates should register by visiting the official page.
Step 2 - They would be redirected to the application page after completing the registration process by clicking on apply now.
Step 3 - Next, they should click on the start application button.
Step 6 - After filling in the required details in the application form, the applicant should verify and upload all the documents carefully.
Step 7 - Then, they should accept all the terms and conditions and click the preview button.
Step 8 - After cross-verifying the details, the candidate can click on the submit button to complete the application process.
The candidates should upload the relevant documents while applying for HDFC Ltd’s badhte kadam scholarship. Given below are the necessary documents for the Scholarship:
- Marksheets of the previous professional degree
- Government-issued identity proof
- Current year admission proof
- Death certificate of parents(s)
- Reference letters from people aware of the family crisis
- Family income proof
- Candidate’s or parent’s bank details
If the candidates have any queries about the Scholarship, they can reach out to the contact details furnished below:
- Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext-270) - (Monday to Friday- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.