|Eligibility||Female student studying in 2nd year of Engineering or MBA program|
|Rewards||INR 75,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||December 15, 2021|
Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program is an opportunity provided for the betterment of the girl students. It aims to provide financial assistance to the deprived meritorious girls of the backward section of society. They must be pursuing their 2nd year of Engineering or MBA program anywhere in India. The Ericsson group has tossed this scholarship program as a part of CSR to help the girl students to achieve their dreams. The selected girl students will be rewarded with a scholarship amount of INR 75,000 per annum.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The girl students should make sure that they are fulfilling all the requirements. The eligibility criteria for the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program are as follows:
- They must be a permanent resident of the country (i.e India).
- They must be a girl student.
- They must be pursuing their 2nd year of Engineering or MBA program anywhere in India.
- They must have scored at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent in the previous final exam.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- They shouldn’t be a child of the employees working for Ericsson and Buddy4study.
The selected girl students for the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program will be rewarded with the scholarship amount of INR 75,000 per annum. However, they must use the scholarship amount only for the expenses occurred by the tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, food, stationery, books, etc.
How to Apply?
The girl student should visit the official website of the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program. They can apply for the scholarship by using the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Buddy4study.
Step 2: On the home page of the website, open the dropdown list of the scholarships under the scholarship section.
Step 3: Find the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program scholarship under the section.
Step 4: Then click on apply now button given on the scholarship page.
Step 5: The first-time applicants should register into the portal first.
Step 6: After the registration process, the student will be directly diverted to the application form for the scholarship.
Step 7: Click on the start button to begin the procedure.
Step 8: Fill in all the necessary details and upload all the relevant documents.
Step 9: Tick on the terms and conditions button and have a view of the details filled.
Step 10: If all the details filled on the preview screen is correct, click on the submit button to end the procedure.
The girl students must upload all the relevant documents while applying for the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program. The essential documents are as follows:
- ID proof
- Passport size photo
- Income proof
- Bank details
- Fee receipt
- Proof of admission
The selection criteria of the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program have multiple steps. They are as follows:
- The inceptive selection will be based on academic merits, financial background, and the profile of the girl student/ college.
- A telephonic interview will be arranged by the selection committee for document verification.
- After this, a final interview will be held by the selection committee.
Note: The students of the premium college will be given more preference.
If the girl student has any queries regarding the Ericsson empowering girl scholarship program, they can feel free to reach out through the information shared below:
- Contact Number: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 265) (Mon to Fri - 10:00 am to 06:00 pm)
- Email: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.