|Conducted By||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra|
|Eligibility||Candidates enrolled in postgraduate degrees with valid scores|
|Last Date of Application||March 31, 2023|
Awarded by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra, the Eklavya scholarship is the financial aid given to Science, Commerce, Arts, and Law students for their post-graduation studies.
Table of Contents
- Eklavya Scholarship Key Dates
- Eklavya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Eklavya Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Eklavya Scholarship Application Process
- Eklavya Scholarship Documents Required
- Eklavya Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Eklavya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The main eligibility criterium is that the applicant should be a resident of Maharashtra state. The other eligibility criteria that have to be met to avail of the scholarship are listed below:
- Law, Commerce, and Arts students should have completed graduation degree with at least 60% marks.
- Science students should have completed graduation level with at least 70% marks.
- The candidates should not be working in any part-time or full-time job.
- The applicants should be studying in Maharashtra to be eligible for the scholarship (Students pursuing studies outside Maharashtra are not eligible).
- The annual family income of the candidates should not exceed INR 75,000 from all sources.
Eklavya Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The candidates are shortlisted based on merit. Scholarship benefit availed by the selected students are listed below:
- Selected students get a scholarship amount of INR 5,000.
Eklavya Scholarship Application Process
The Eklavya scholarship application form pdf is accessed online. The step-wise application procedure is given below:
- Interested candidates should visit the MahaDBT official website.
- They should click on the ‘New Applicant Registration’.
- The candidate should fill in all the required details, verify the email ID and phone number and click on ‘Register’.
- The next step is to complete the Aadhar authentication process through OTP or Biometric.
- On opting for OTP authentication, the candidates will receive an OTP to their registered mobile number.
- The applicant should complete the registration process by entering all the required details.
- The candidate should now log in to the portal by entering the username and password.
- Finally, the applicant should complete the scholarship application, upload all the supporting documents, and click on ‘Submit’.
Eklavya Scholarship Documents Required
The documents that should be uploaded along with the Eklavya scholarship application form are:
- Annual Income certificate of the family issued by Tahsildar
- Mark sheet of the previous year
- Domicile certificate
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.