|Conducted By||Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra|
|Eligibility||Science, Commerce, Arts, and Law students who have completed UG level education.|
|Last Date of Application||January 31, 2021|
What is Eklavya Scholarship?
Awarded by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra, the Eklavya scholarship is the financial aid given to Science, Commerce, Arts, and Law students for their post-graduation studies.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Eklavya Scholarship Key Dates
- Eklavya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Eklavya Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Eklavya Scholarship Application Process
- Eklavya Scholarship Documents Required
- Eklavya Scholarship Contact Details
Eklavya Scholarship Key Dates:
The Eklavya Scholarship application start and end date are mentioned below:
Application Start Date
August 1, 2020
Application End Date
January 31, 2021
Eklavya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The main eligibility criterium is that the applicant should be a resident of Maharashtra state. The other eligibility criteria that have to be met to avail of the scholarship are listed below:
- Law, Commerce, and Arts students should have completed graduation degree with at least 60% marks.
- Science students should have completed graduation level with at least 70% marks.
- The candidates should not be working in any part-time or full-time job.
- The applicants should be studying in Maharashtra to be eligible for the scholarship (Students pursuing studies outside Maharashtra are not eligible).
- The annual family income of the candidates should not exceed INR 75,000 from all sources.
Eklavya Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The candidates are shortlisted based on merit. Scholarship benefit availed by the selected students are listed below:
- Selected students get a scholarship amount of INR 5000.
Eklavya Scholarship Application Process:
The Eklavya scholarship application form pdf is accessed online. The step-wise application procedure is given below:
- Interested candidates should visit the MahaDBT official website.
- He/ she should click on the ‘New Applicant Registration’.
- The candidate should fill in all the required details, verify the email ID and phone number and click on ‘Register’.
- The next step is to complete the Aadhar authentication process through OTP or Biometric.
- On opting for OTP authentication, the candidates will receive an OTP to their registered mobile number.
- The applicant should complete the registration process by entering all the required details.
- The candidate should now log in to the portal by entering the username and password.
- Finally, the applicant should complete the scholarship application, upload all the supporting documents, and click on ‘Submit’.
Eklavya Scholarship Documents Required:
The documents that should be uploaded along with the Eklavya Scholarship application form are:
- Annual Income certificate of the family issued by Tahsildar
- Mark sheet of the previous year
- Domicile certificate
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800