|Conducted By||Parliamentarians with Innovators for India (PI India)|
|Eligibility||Candidates from class I and above who have lost one or both parents to the COVID-19 virus|
|Rewards||Vouchers and other benefits|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2021|
The Parliamentarians with Innovators for India (PI India) have launched the digital Bharati COVID scholarship. They offer financial aid to students who have lost one or both parents to the COVID-19 pandemic. The parents who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic can also apply for the scholarship.
The digital Bharati covid scholarship applies to the students from class I to class XII. The selected students will receive subscription vouchers for online learning at ed-tech companies and laptops or tablets. The scholars can avail benefits of the digital Bharati COVID scholarship for five years. The last date to apply for the digital Bharati COVID scholarship is November 30th, 2021.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for Digital Bharathi COVID Scholarship
PI India has initiated the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship to support young children who have lost their parents or whose parents have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. The students from class I are eligible to receive the scholarship. The requirements for the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship are as follows:
- The students should be Indian
- They should be studying class I to class XII.
- The candidates should have lost one or both parents to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligibility Criteria for Renewal
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for candidates who want to renew the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship:
- The students should not discontinue their studies while receiving the scholarship.
- They should have performed well consistently in the previous academic year.
Note: The selection committee will decide on the scholars based on resource availability and the applicants' need.
Benefits of Digital Bharathi COVID Scholarship
The candidates will receive the benefits of the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship for five years. However, those who want to continue receiving the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship can renew the program after fulfilling the requirements. The benefits of digital Bharathi COVID scholarship are as follows:
- The providers will share the voucher codes with the students or guardians every year. They can use these codes to subscribe to leading ed-tech-based companies.
- The students will have access to a laptop or tablet for digital learning.
- They will also receive online counseling and career guidance.
How to Apply to the Digital Bharathi COVID Scholarship
The candidates can apply online to the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship through the partner's application website. Those applying for the first time should register themselves. Give below are the stepwise procedure to apply for the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the Buddy4study website.
Step 2: They should click on the apply now button.
Step 3: Next, they should fill in the registration form and click on the register button.
Note: The applicants can also register by linking their email ID, Google, Facebook, or mobile number.
Step 4: Next, they should click on the start application button.
Step 5: The candidates should fill in the application form and upload the requisite documents.
Step 6: They should read and agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box and clicking the preview button.
Step 7: The applicants should cross-verify the details entered on the application form and make any changes if required.
Step 8: Lastly, they should click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Essential Documents for Digital Bharathi COVID Scholarship
The candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format while applying for the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship. They should ensure the documents contain authentic and factual information. Listed below are the important documents:
- Candidate's passport size photo
- ID cards issued by the Indian government, such as an aadhar card, passport, etc.
- Death certificate of the parents and their ID proof
- Admission proof for the current year includes admission letter, fee receipt, institution ID card, etc.
- Bank account details of the surviving parent or guardian in the absence of both the parents
Selection Criteria for Digital Bharathi COVID Scholarship
The management will select the candidates based on their needs and crisis. The decisions made by the selection committee will be final and binding. The selection process for the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship involves multiple stages. They are as follows:
- The management will scrutinize the applications.
- They will shortlist the candidates after verifying the documents.
- The management will conduct a telephonic interview with the shortlisted candidates or their family members.
If the candidates have any queries regarding the digital Bharathi COVID scholarship, the candidates can reach out to the office from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The contact details are as follows:
|Email ID||[email protected]|