|Conducted By||The University of Auckland|
|Eligibility||Undergraduate students from South-East Asia enrolled in a full-time BCom, BProp or conjoint degree|
|Region||India and Other Countries|
|Rewards||The scholarship covers tuition fees and health insurance|
|Last Date of Application||November 21, 2023|
The Dean's Asia scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics was initiated in 2011 by the University of Auckland Business School with the primary agenda of providing assistance to international students from the Asian Continent, to pursue their Bachelor's degree (B.Com/ B.Prop). It is a merit-based scholarship offered to the students based on their financial status and academic excellence. The application deadline is by November 21st, 2023.
Table of Contents
- Dean's Asia Scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards and Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Dean's Asia Scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics Eligibility Criteria
The scholarships are based on academic qualifications and achievements, financial conditions, and demonstration of potential to succeed in business and commerce. The detailed eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The scholarships will be awarded to international students from Asia.
- The criteria for eligibility is the academic merit of the student up to the most recent year of secondary education, the financial status of the family and commitment and devotion to acheive and succeed in Business Studies.
- To continue the scholarships, the scholars must maintain a GPA of 5.00 in each semester of their course.
Rewards and Benefits of Dean's Asia Scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics
In Dean's Asia scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics, students are not awarded any cash reimbursement for their study. The details about the scholarship rewards are listed below:
- A total of three scholarships are awarded per year to international students who wish to enroll for full-time Bachelor of Commerce, Property or Information Management.
- The scholarship will be paid as tuition/ academic fees for three years of the course in two installments, first and the second-semester respectively.
Application Process for Dean's Asia Scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics
Interested candidates have to apply online on the official website. Scholarship Applications are usually opened 6 weeks before the closing date.
- Application Process begins on October 10th, 2023.
- Candidates need to visit the official website where application forms will be available, fill it carefully by going through the guidelines and submit it before the deadline. They can refer to the website by clicking here for further details.
- The deadline for application submission is November 21st, 2023.
Dean's Asia Scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics Selection Process
The candidates are granted the scholarships on the basis of their merit, clauses about financial conditions mentioned in their application forms, and their need for the scholarship. The detailed selection criteria are as mentioned:
- The applications are submitted to the scholarship committee.
- The applications are then evaluated by the committee.
- The candidates are shortlisted for a video conference interview which will be decided accordingly.
- The scholarships are then awarded to the candidates based on their overall performance.
- Address: Scholarships Office, The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand
- Auckland: (09)-923-5025
- Outside Auckland: 0800-61-62-63
- International: +64-9-373-75132
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.