|Conducted By||Buddy4study India Foundation|
|Eligibility||Candidates from class I to graduation level|
|Rewards||Up to INR 30,000|
|Last Date of Application||July 31, 2021|
COVID crisis support scholarship program, provided by Buddy4study India foundation, offers financial assistance to students. Those who are struggling to fund their education due to the financial crisis caused during the pandemic can apply for the program. The foundation will offer up to INR 30,000 and provide necessary guidance to the students. The last date to apply for the COVID crisis support scholarship program is December 31st, 2021.
COVID-19 has affected the Indian economy since 2020. Unfortunately, many families have also felt its impact. Thousands of people have either lost their jobs or the family's sole breadwinners to the dreadful virus. The Buddy4study foundation intends to support children's education as the country goes through the toughest time of the century. Therefore, they have initiated a COVID crisis support scholarship program through which several students will receive mentorship, guidance and financial support.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria of COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
The COVID crisis support scholarship program is exclusively available to Indian nationalities. Students from class 1 and above can benefit from the scholarship. The eligibility criteria to apply for the program are as follow:
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- Students between class I to graduation level are eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to one of the two scenarios can apply:
- They should have either lost their parent(s) or an earning family member since January 2020.
- The earning member in the family should have lost their job or employment due to COVID-19.
- The candidates should have enrolled in an educational institution and should be pursuing their education.
Rewards of COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
The Buddy4study foundation is committed to support and encourage students to pursue their education through these difficult times. The foundation will provide mentorship and guidance to those who are affected through COVID-19. The benefits of the COVID crisis support scholarship program are as follows:
- The scholars will receive an amount of up to INR 30,000 per annum.
- The foundation will provide a one-on-one online mentorship by working professionals
- They will also provide career counselling, development and learning classes to prepare the students for the future.
Tabulated below are the COVID crisis support scholarship amount to students in different class levels:
|Class Level||Scholarship Amount|
|Below class VIII||INR 9,000|
|Class IX and class X||INR 12,000|
|Class XI and class XII||INR 15,000|
|Graduation Degree||INR 18,000 to INR 30,000|
How to Apply for the COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program?
Interested candidates can apply online through the Buddy4study website. Those applying for the first time should register themselves. The candidates should fill in the application form and submit it by December 31st, 2021. Given below is the stepwise application procedure for the COVID crisis support scholarship program 2021:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the Buddy4study website.
Step 2 - They should click on the apply now button.
Step 3 - First-time users should register themselves by providing their personal details or can register through their email ID, phone number, Gmail, or Facebook.
Step 4 - After registration, the candidates can log in to the portal and click on the start application button.
Step 5 - Now, they should duly fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step 6 - Next, the candidates should accept the terms and conditions by checking the box and clicking on the preview button.
Step 7 - After clicking on preview, they should cross-check the application and ensure they have provided the correct details.
Step 8 - The candidates should click on the submit button to complete the application process.
The candidates should prepare the necessary documents and keep them handy before applying for the scholarship. In addition, they must ensure the documents contain factual information. The essential documents to be submitted while applying for the COVID crisis support scholarship program are as follows:
- An ID proof issued by the government such as aadhaar card, PAN, passport, voter's ID card, driving license
- The student's admission proof for the current year such as admission letter, fee receipt, bonafide certificate, institution ID card
- Crisis document supporting a job loss or a death certificate of parent (s)
- An affidavit from an individual who is aware of the family's crisis (it can be from a school teacher, headteacher, doctor, principal, etc.)
- Bank details of the applicant, parent or guardian (in the absence of parents)
- Passport size photo
Selection Criteria of COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
The selection process of the COVID crisis support scholarship program involves multiple stages. The selection panel will scrutinize the applications and verify the candidates' details. The panel will decide on the final list of scholars after considering the following points:
- Their socio-economic background
- The applicant's answers about the life situation and necessary support
- Document verification
- A telephonic interview
In case of any queries regarding the COVID crisis support scholarship program 2021, the candidates can reach out to the Buddy4study office. The phone lines are open from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The contact details are as follows:
|Phone Number||011-430-92248 (Ext - 180)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|