|Conducted By||CLP India|
|Eligibility||Students from class 12 to post graduate level|
|Rewards||Up to INR 18,000|
|Last Date of Application||June 5, 2022|
The CLP India scholarship scheme offers opportunities to those students who reside in all CLP RE asset locations. It provides financial support to students so that there is no hindrance to their education. Girls are given special preferences in this scheme. The CLP India scholarship scheme 2022 application form is available online on the scholarship portal.
Table of Content
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
To apply for the CLP India scholarship scheme, the deserving applicants should fulfil the following eligibility criteria. The following are the eligibility criteria for the CLP India scholarship scheme.
- Applicants must secure atleast 50% marks in their last examinations.
- Students who belong to community catchment areas around CLP India can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates residing in RE assets business locations of Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Rajasthan can register for the CLP India scholarship programme.
- Students from class 10th to post-graduation degree can apply.
- Applicant’s families should not have a 4-wheeler vehicle, LED TV, etc., to become eligible for this scholarship.
The selected students of classes 10th, 11th and 12th are given upto INR 6,000 (in single instalment) under the CLP India scholarship scheme. The selected students of any vocational, graduation or post-graduation courses are given upto INR 18,000 (in 2 instalments) as a scholarship amount. Boys are given INR 2,500, and girls are given INR 5,000.
Students can apply for this CLP India scholarship scheme online on the respective scholarship portal. Students can follow the below-mentioned procedure to apply for this scholarship scheme.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the CLP India scholarship scheme.
Step 2: After visiting the website, click on the ‘Apply Now button.
Step 3: Now the candidates can login/register themselves on the website.
Step 4: After registering, they can click on ‘Start Application Form’.
Step 5: Fill in all the mandatory details in the CLP India scholarship application form and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 6: After reviewing your application carefully, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates have to upload all the required documents while submitting the application form. Following are the CLP India scholarship scheme documents required to be uploaded.
- Residential proof/ aadhar card
- Photo ID
- Proof of admission
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopy of last examination marksheet
The candidates can reach out to the office if they have any queries regarding the CLP India scholarship scheme 2022. The contact details are furnished below.
7th Floor, FULCRUM, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 099. India.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.