|Conducted By||Chandigarh University|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing graduation in Chandigarh University|
|Rewards||10 to 100 percent semester fee|
|Last Date of Application||May 29, 2021|
Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test (CU-SAT) is aimed at providing an opportunity to meritorious students across the country with exceptional academic brilliance. A Scholarship worth INR 5.5 crores will be disbursed under the CU-SAT Scheme as obtaining a minimum of 60 percent in the Admission Test is mandatory for all students.
Students who have secured at least 50 percent in their class 12 are eligible to apply for the Scheme before 29 May 2021. The Scholarship will grant a minimum of 10 percent to 100 percent semester fee for all those satisfy the CU-SAT percentage criteria and other parameters.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for the ease-of-access are given below:
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Rewards and Benefits
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Application Process
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Scholarship Renewal
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Admission Test
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Important Dates
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Eligible Courses
- Chandigarh University Scholarship Admission Test Contact Details
Chandigarh University Scholarship cum Admission Test Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible in order to appear for the admission test, an applicant must satisfy the following criterion:
- The applicant must be of an Indian national.
- He/she should have obtained at least 50 percent in their class 12 from a government recognized board.
- The student must have enrolled in any course under Chandigarh University.
- It is mandatory for all applicants to attend the Scholarship Admission Test (SAT).
- The Scholarship is not applicable for Post-Graduate courses.
- The Scholarship will not be provided for Industry Collaborative Courses.
- Lateral Entry Engineering Programs are excluded from the Scholarship Scheme.
CU Scholarship Aptitude Test Rewards and Benefits:
Candidates who have secured at least 60 percent in Scholarship Admission Test will be provided with a Scholarship of minimum 5 percent in the course fee;
- Among the selected candidates, the top 1 percent of students will be provided with 100 percent semester fee.
- 50 percent semester fee will be given for the next 2 percent of meritorious students.
- Following 3 percent of students can benefit 25 percent of the semester fee.
- Last 4 percent of selected students will get 10 percent semester fee.
Application Process for Chandigarh University Scholarship cum Admission Test:
All the applications for the CU-SAT Scheme should be done Online:
- Visit the official CU-SAT website.
- Register and then create an account.
- Log in using the user Id and password.
- Click on APPLY FOR CUSAT.
- Fill up all the details and pay the application fee.
- Once the payment is registered submit the application form.
Note: The application fee for the CU-SAT examination is INR 800
The Scholarship will be issued for the entire duration of course, at the same time Renewal Scholars have to meet certain criteria;
- CU-SAT Scholars should apply for the Renewal each year.
- The student must have obtained 7.5 CGPA at the end of each academic year.
- He/ She must have secured at least 75 percent of attendance per semester.
- Any indiscipline activities from the Scholar is strictly not allowed.
Scholarship Admission Test:
Every applicant must attend the CU Scholarship Admission Test and obtain at least 60 percent marks in order to avail the Scholarship allowance;
- The exam will be conducted in Online Mode only.
- The exam duration is of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The exam paper shall consist of 90 MCQ’S (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Every correct answer will be carrying 4 marks each.
- There are no negative marks for CU-SAT.
- The examination pattern, syllabus, and distribution of marks can be obtained from the annexure.
Note: Applicants are advised to produce all the Important Documents while applying for the Scholarship.
CU-SAT Important Dates:
- Registration: 114th December 2020.
- Last date of application: 29th May 2021
- CU-SAT Examination date: 15 October 2021.
Eligible Courses under CU-SAT:
CU-SAT Scheme is strictly reserved for UG courses as mentioned below:
|Basic Sciences||Film Production|
|Agricultural Science||Tourism & Hospitality|
|Animation, VFX and Gaming||Legal Studies|
|Fashion and Design||Architecture|
|Airlines and Airport Management||Medical Lab Technology|
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +91-9915999224
- Address: Chandigarh University, NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab.
Chandigarh University Scholarship cum Admission Test (CU-SAT) FAQs
What are the various eligible courses under CU-SAT?
Computing,Education, Engineering, Management,Basic Sciences,Film Production,Agricultural Science, Tourism & Hospitality, Commerce Media Studies, Animation, VFX and Gaming, Legal Studies, Fashion and Design Architecture, Airlines and Airport Management, Medical Lab Technology, Pharma, Sciences Biotechnology, Optometry, Culinary Arts.
Is there a CGPA requirement for Chandigarh University Scholarship cum Admission Test?
The student must have obtained 7.5 CGPA at the end of each academic year.
Who all are eligible to apply for Chandigarh University Scholarship cum Admission Test (CU-SAT)?
Students who have secured at least 50 percent in their class 12 are eligible to apply for the Scheme.