|Conducted By||Bhajan Global Impact Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing Environmental courses|
|Rewards||Tuition fee, travel, living expenses etc.|
|Last Date of Application||March 30, 2021|
Bhajan Lal Scholarship is being conducted by the Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF). The scholarship scheme provides financial support for tuition fees, travel, and living expenses to MSc, MPhil or Ph.D. students pursuing courses in the field of environment.
Selected students can benefit the scholarship to study both in Indian and foreign Universities. The financial allowance will be granted for a duration of 12 or 24 months. A graduate degree in the related subject is compulsory to participate in the Bhajan Lal scholarship.
The proposed scheme aims to support students pursuing research in the field of environment and related disciplines. As the foundation observes, academic disciplines in the field of the environment should be encouraged at an institutional level.
Eligible candidates can access the application form by visiting the scholarship official website. Applications have to be duly filled and submitted online along with required documents before the application deadline.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
Bhajan Lal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must meet the following general conditions of eligibility in order to apply for the scholarship scheme:
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in Environment related subjects.
- A candidate should be pursuing MSc, MPhil or Ph.D. in any environment-related disciplines.
- He or she must have admitted to a recognized University in India or abroad for the proposed discipline.
Field of Study under the Bhajan Lal Scholarship scheme:
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental History
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Policy
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Economics
- Subjects or disciplines related to water such as groundwater, hydrology, sedimentation of rivers, water waste, water resource management, etc.
- Subjects or disciplines related to soils and geology such as weathering, soil quality, etc.
- Subjects or disciplines related to energy such as biogas, solar energy, renewable energy, etc.
- Subjects or disciplines related to Wildlife such as wildlife conservation, wildlife management, wildlife observation, etc.
- Subjects or disciplines related to Waste such as Solid Waste Management, Liquid Waste Management, Integrated Waste Management, etc.
Bhajan Lal Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
Selected scholars will receive financial support for the following:
- The scheme will provide partial or full scholarship support towards.
- Tuition fees.
- Living expense allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Partial or full scholarship support for research purposes.
Note: The scholarship will be provided for a 24 or 12 months duration. Also, the scholarship shall be reviewed at the end of each semester or at the end of every six months (Whichever is early).
Bhajan Lal Scholarship Application Process:
The online application procedure for the Bhajan Lal Scholarship is given below.
- Visit the scholarship portal.
- Go to the scholarship form section.
- Enter personal and academic details.
- 500 words description regarding scholarships, prizes, grants, academic distinctions.
- Percentage of IELTS/ TOEFL or GRE.
- Write 500 words description of extracurricular activities.
- Add work experience.
- Add family annual income and number of family members (Working).
- Write 1000 words description on any one of the environmental challenges in India.
- 500 words description of how the course can help to solve the environmental problem.
- Add 500 words description regarding the individual characteristics and how that will help to create an environmental impact.
- Additional 500 words regarding anything for the application evaluation.
- Details regarding the proposed program.
- Add 2 references and their details including contact information.
- Upload the resume.
- Acknowledge the declaration and submit the application.
Terms and Conditions for Bhajan Lal Scholarship:
The terms and conditions to be followed during the scholarship are:
- Bhajan Foundation considers other courses for the scholarship program on behalf of justification on the course’s relation to sustainability or environment.
- The scholarship will be reviewed at the end of each semester or at the end of every six months.
- It is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +91 124 4564369