|Conducted By||Sant Nirankari Mandal|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing degree and diploma courses|
|Rewards||Up to INR 50,000 per year or 100% fee reimbursement|
|Last Date of Application||January 11, 2022|
Baba Guru Bachan Singh scholarship scheme 2023 was initiated by Sant Nirankari Mandal. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to financially help needy students who wish to pursue diploma and degree courses from a well-recognized institution in India. It also serves to reduce the rate of dropouts passing 12th class examinations. Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme covers courses like B.Com, B.Com (Hons), B.A., B.A. (HONS), B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering, MCA, Vocal Music training, Hotel Management, Diploma/ Degree in Sports, Instrumental Music, etc.
Note: Baba Guru Bachan Singh scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The educational department does the selection for the Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme 2023 based on the candidates' needs. They are offered the necessary financial assistance for the courses they opt for. The following are the Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be regular first-year students taking up a diploma or degree program from a well-renowned university in India.
- The annual income of the applicant's family must not be more than INR 3,50,000.
- The applicant should have a minimum score of 60 % in class 12.
- Candidates should not have failed the previous exam or, in any case, be detained in any case of indiscipline or such activities.
- Applicants should not be taking benefits from any other scholarship.
- Applicants should not have secured admissions through management quotas.
A financial reward as Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme amount of INR 50,000 per year or tuition fee, whatsoever applicable, is granted to the eligible candidate for Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme 2023. The students with their reward benefits are mentioned in the table below.
Students with 60% or above marks in class 10th or 12th
Students with 50-59% marks in class 10th or 12th
How to Apply?
Applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship scheme need to fill up the Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship application form (Annexure I and Annexure II) and the checklist in the prescribed format of Sant Nirankari Mandal.
Given below are the easy steps of application for the applicant's convenience.
Step 1: Click on the 'apply now' button on the official page of Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2023
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully and fill out all the application form details.
Step 3: Enclose the affidavit and all the required valid documents.
Step 4: Submit the duly filled-in application form with all the essential documents through speed post at the address mentioned earlier.
To obtain several educational benefits from the Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme 2023, the applicants must follow the above application procedure. Some valid and authentic documents are required for the scholarship scheme and should be kept handy. The Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme documents must be shipped through speed post to the official address with the duly filled application form.
- Family income certificate
- Admission slip or admission letter
- Mark sheets of all the examinations passed from class 10
- 10th and 12th class examinations certificate
- Latest fee receipts of the university/institution
- Fee details signed by the principal of the institution
- Certificate by the institution
- Residence proof like aadhaar card, ration card, passport, pan card, voter id card, etc.
- Copy of student's bank passbook
Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme is a very beneficial scheme for needy students who struggle daily with financial shortcomings. Interested people can contact the concerned persons for further details in the contact information provided below.
The Sant Nirankari Mandal Administrative Block, Nirankari Complex, Nirankari Chowk, Burari Road, Delhi - 110009.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.