|Eligibility||Girl students pursuing a formal technology program|
|Rewards||Variable rewards based on the conducting authority|
|Last Date of Application||August 22, 2021|
Adobe has launched Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship to bring together brilliant female students and provide them with all the basic resources needed to continue their further studies in Science, Engineering and Technology streams. It strives toward creating gender equality in technical fields.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the Adobe India Women In Technology Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship lets Indian female students shine bright and showcase their excellence in various fields like Information and Technology and Computers. The basic objective is to give opportunities to these bright candidates to become future leaders and role models in their desired fields. The following points explain the Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship eligibility criteria below.
- The candidate should be a girl student of Indian Nationality and resident of India.
- She must be a student pursuing a full time degree course at an Indian University or Institute.
- The applicant must have been admitted to a four-year B.E./B. Tech program or an integrated M.E./ M.S./ M.Tech. program.
- Her degree course must be finished by the academic year 2023.
- The applicant must be undertaking a major or minor in the streams like Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Science, Computing, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, and Maths.
The deserving candidates for the Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship are selected through a panel composed of Adobe Technical Specialists who firstly review all applications, choose the worthy candidates, and grant the following rewards.
- The female students chosen for the scholarship receive full funding of the tuition fees for their university education, finishing by the academic year 2023.
- The selected students will be awarded an opportunity to join the summer internship at Adobe India in 2022.
- A senior technology leader will also mentor the student from Adobe itself.
- Additionally, the scholar will get a chance to travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including the coverage of the participation fees.
How to Apply for the Adobe India Women In Technology Scholarship?
The Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship selects deserving candidates after a diligent evaluation based on multiple criteria. Interested females have to undergo a simple application procedure to apply for this scholarship program, after which the selection process begins. The steps of the application are as follows.
Step 1: First, applicants need to visit the official website of the Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship to go through the details.
Step 2: On the home page of the scholarship website, there is an "Apply Now" button. The applicants need to click on that button, through which they will be redirected to the application page.
Step 3: At this point, applicants can create a new application or access an existing application.
Step 4: The candidates should fill in all the necessary details in this Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship application form.
Step 5: They are also requested to upload the required Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship documents, including the letters of reference and the duly filled application form.
Step 6: The final step is submitting the online form for the Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship.
With each properly filled Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship application form, there are some mandatory and valid Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship documents that need to be attached. Failure of any of these authentic documents may lead to the rejection of the application. A list is provided below for reference.
- Student's aadhar card
- Resume of the candidate
- Academic marksheet copies from the current/past institution
- Letter of recommendation from a professor
- Passport size photograph
Indian female nationals studying in reputed Indian universities can benefit from the Adobe India Women In Technology scholarship 2022. The candidates can contact the below-given contact details in case of any query or concern. They can also go to the official website for complete information about this scholarship.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.