|Conducted By||The University of Adelaide|
|Rewards||100% Tuition Fee Waiver and maximum reward of AUD 82,788 (INR 40,00,062)|
|Last Date of Application||January 13, 2021|
The Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is an initiative of the host institution, The University of Adelaide, Australia, to offer full scholarships to international undergraduate students with high academic excellence to pursue their Master's Degree or Doctorate Degree in research from Australia. The candidates are allowed to enroll for any Master's Degree by Research or Doctoral Research Degree offered at the university. The application deadline for the scholarship is 13th January 2021
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are:
Adelaide Scholarships International Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship is open to all international undergraduate students outside New Zealand. Candidates with outstanding scholastic excellence can apply. The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be international students who have been accepted for a Master's or Doctorate by Research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Permanent residents and citizens of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have applied for citizenship but not received it yet can apply.
- Recipients have to apply as "international students" to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed an equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is a 1-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area. In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a 4 years bachelor's undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing and organizational skills and an ability to undertake a high-level study. Achievement of a First Class Honours degree indicates that the recipient performed at the highest academic level and indicates that they have had an introduction to independent research.)
- International applicants who already have research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree are not eligible for the scholarship.
- International applicants who already have research qualification considered by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Masters degree are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipients of the scholarship must begin their course in the same semester the scholarship is awarded.
- International applicants who have already begun their degree for which they are seeking some scholarship are not allowed to apply.
- If the applicants are benefiting under any other scholarship scheme by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor, they are not eligible to apply for the ASI scholarship.
Adelaide Scholarships International Rewards and Benefits:
Scholars are granted monetary benefits as well as tuition fee waivers. The detailed rewards list is mentioned below:
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver is granted to the scholars up to 2 years for a Research Master's Degree and up to 3 years with an extension of 6 months for a Doctorate of Philosophy
- Living allowance stipend of AUD 27,596 per year up to 2 years for a Research Master's Degree and up to 3 years with an extension of 6 months for Doctorate of Philosophy.
- Scholars will be granted financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare Policy along with relocation and publication expense.
Application Process for Adelaide Scholarships International:
Candidates can apply online for the scholarship. The detailed application process is mentioned below:
- The candidates must first become familiar with the areas of research and apply in any one of their research programs.
- Candidates must first check the entry requirements and find a supervisor, for their course.
- Candidates must fill in the application form and submit it.
- The last date of submission is 13th January 2021.
Adelaide Scholarships International Selection Process:
The shortlisting of candidates is based on the following criteria:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their application form.
- The criteria considered for selection will be prior work in the area of research, quality of projects done if any, academic reports, etc.
- The selected candidates will be mailed their offer letter for the scholarship.
- Address: Level 2, Schulz Building, The University of Adelaide SA 5005 Australia.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact Number: +61 8 8313 5882