|Eligibility||Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur, and Organizational builder|
|Rewards||Lodging, food, visa, transportation, and all other costs covered|
|Last Date of Application||December 30, 2021|
What is the Acumen Fellowship?
The Acumen Fellowship Program 2021 is an initiative of Acumen for the dedicated leaders of India having an entrepreneurial mindset, attitude, and an approach towards tackling injustice or poverty. The selected leaders will undergo a year-long training dedicated to self-development and self-enhancement. The Acumen Fellowship program is currently being organized in Columbia, East Africa, India, Pakistan, and West Africa. The primary goal of the Acumen Fellowship Program is to develop a community of leaders who challenge the status quo, work across lines of difference, and inspire their communities to believe in a brighter future.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Acumen Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Acumen Fellowship Rewards and Benefits
- Acumen Fellowship Application Process
- Acumen Fellowship Selection Criteria
- Acumen Fellowship Terms and Conditions
- Acumen Fellowship Contact Details
Acumen Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
The Acumen Fellowship is awarded to the dedicated leaders involved in work related to poverty and injustice. The other eligibility criteria for the fellowship application are given below:
- The applicant should be any working professional from any area of work, working in any sector (government, non-government, NGO, corporate, etc.).
- He/ she can be an Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur, or an Organizational builder.
- There is no specific academic prerequisite to be met to apply for this fellowship.
- There is no minimum or maximum age cut-off to be eligible for this fellowship.
- The candidate can come from diverse cultural, geographic, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- He/ she should be dedicated to the eradication of poverty and injustice, social change, and self-enhancement.
- The applicant should be making the long-term play at system-level impact and should be seeking leadership skills and moral imagination to make that happen.
- The candidate should be proficient in English.
- The applicant has to be a citizen of India if his/ her region of work is in India as well.
Acumen Fellowship Rewards and Benefits:
The benefits offered by the Acumen Fellowship are listed below:
- 20 applicants are selected for the Acumen Fellowship 2021 and will be given a year-long training towards skills and attributes of moral leadership, empathy, immersion, understanding, and action.
- All the costs such as lodging, food, visa, transportation, and all other costs associated with the seminar will be covered by Acumen.
Acumen Fellowship Application Process:
The step-by-step application process for the Acumen Fellowship is given below:
- The interested applicants should visit the Acumen Fellowship online page and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- He/ she should sign up and create a profile on the Acumen portal.
- After signing in, the candidate should fill in all the required details and click on ‘Save’.
- The applicant should create a profile by clicking on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- The candidate should fill in all the details and follow the steps to continue.
- Finally, the applicant should click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.
Acumen Fellowship Selection Criteria:
The selection criteria for the Acumen Fellowship involves 4 stages and are listed below:
- The applicant has to submit the Acumen Fellowship application.
- Those applications that have 2 video submissions and answers to short essay questions are shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for an all-day event that includes group activities, pitches, and a panel interview.
- Final selection of the candidate.
Acumen Fellowship Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions for the Acumen Fellowship are given below:
- The applicant should be involved in work focused on poverty or injustice.
- There are no academic prerequisites for the Acumen Fellowship Program.
- The fellows should remain in his/ her job while attending 5 in-person, multi-day seminars, and should engage in online content between seminars.
- The different meetings and seminars are held in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Raipur, and Mysore.
- Attendance at each seminar is mandatory.
- The fellow should commit a total-time of 30 days over the course of the year for attending the seminar in addition to the travel time.
- An additional 3 hours per week should be allocated by the candidate to program-related assignments, email correspondence, and collaborative projects.
- Address: Acumen, 203 Dheeraj Plaza, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, India
- Contact Number: +91 (22) 6740-1500
- Email ID: [email protected]