|Eligibility||Individuals with a strong passion for making a change in society|
|Rewards||The fellowship covers the seminar, lodging, food, transportation and visa expenses|
|Last Date of Application||November 26, 2021|
The Acumen Fellowship 2021 is an initiative of the Acumen organisation. The program is dedicated to creating leaders of India with an entrepreneurial mindset, attitude, and approach towards tackling injustice and poverty. The selected leaders will undergo a year-long training devoted to self-development and self-enhancement. The Acumen Fellowship program is conducted in Columbia, East Africa, India, Pakistan, and West Africa. The program's primary goal is committed to developing exemplary leaders who challenge the status quo, work across lines of difference, and inspire their communities to believe in a brighter future.The last date to submit applications for the India Acumen Fellowship - 2022 is November 26th, 2021. The organisers will commence the fellowship in May 2022 for the Spring cohort and October 2022 for the Fall cohort. However, the readers should note that the timelines are tentative and could change based on other factors.
Table of Contents
- Acumen Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Acumen Fellowship Rewards and Benefits
- Acumen Fellowship Application Process
- Acumen Fellowship Selection Criteria
- Acumen Fellowship Terms and Conditions
- Acumen Fellowship Contact Details
Acumen Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The Acumen fellowship is awarded to deserving candidates with a strong passion for serving society. The selected leaders will be involved in work related to poverty and injustice. Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship. Listed below are the Acumen fellowship eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a working professional from any sector (government, non-government, NGO, corporate, etc.).
- They can be an entrepreneur, intrapreneur or an organisational builder.
- There is no specific academic prerequisite to be met to apply for the Acumen fellowship.
- There is no minimum or maximum age cut-off to be eligible for the Acumen fellowship.
- The candidate can come from diverse cultural, geographic, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- They should be dedicated to eradicating poverty, injustice, social change, and self-enhancement.
- The applicant should be making the long-term play at system-level impact and should be seeking leadership skills and moral imagination to make that happen.
- The candidate should be proficient in English.
- The applicant has to be a citizen of India.
Acumen Fellowship Rewards and Benefits
The providers offer several benefits to the fellows. Listed below are the Acumen Fellowship India 2021 benefits:
- Twenty applicants are selected for the Acumen Fellowship 2021 and will be given a year-long training towards skills and attributes of moral leadership, empathy, immersion, understanding, and action.
- The organisation will cover all the Acumen fellowship costs such as lodging, food, visa, transportation, and other expenses associated with the seminar.
Acumen Fellowship Application Process
The candidates should submit the applications within the Acumen fellowship deadline, and they can apply for the program on the official website. Given below are the steps to complete the Acumen fellowship applications:
- The interested applicants should visit the Acumen Fellowship online page and click on the Apply Now button.
- They should sign up and obtain the Acumen fellowship login credentials.
- After completing the Acumen fellowship login process, the candidate should fill in all the required details and click 'Save'.
- The applicant should create a profile by clicking on the 'Get Started' button.
- The candidate should fill in all the details and follow the steps to continue.
- Finally, the applicant should click on 'Submit' to complete the Acumen fellowship application process.
Acumen Fellowship Selection Criteria
The Acumen fellowship application involves three stages. The candidates should submit an Acumen fellowship online application form in the first stage, and in the next step, they should submit an online assignment. Given below are the different phases of selection involved for the Acumen regional fellowship program:
- The applicant has to submit the Acumen Fellowship application form online.
- Those applications that have two video submissions and answers to short essay questions are shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for an all-day event that includes group activities, pitches, and a panel interview, and the selection panel chooses the candidates for the Acumen fellowship
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Acumen fellowship 2021 India program are given below:
- The applicant should be involved in work focused on poverty or injustice.
- There are no academic prerequisites for the Acumen Fellowship India 2021 program.
- The fellows should remain in their job while attending in-person, multi-day seminars and engaging in online content between meetings.
- The meetings and seminars are held in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Raipur, and Mysore.
- Attendance at each Acumen fellowship 2021 seminars is mandatory.
- The fellow should commit a total time of 30 days over the year for attending the Acumen fellowship seminar in addition to the travel time.
- The candidate should allocate three hours per week to the Acumen fellowship 2021 India program assignments, email correspondence, and collaborative projects.
The candidates can reach out to the helpdesk if they have any queries regarding the Acumen fellowship. Listed below are the contact details of Aumen fellowship India:
- Address: Acumen, 203 Dheeraj Plaza, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, India
- Contact Number: +91 (22) 6740-1500
- Email ID: [email protected]