Yes, you have landed in the right place if you are planning or willing to study an MBA abroad? We bring you all the details of one of the best MBA colleges abroad, SP Jain School Of Global Management, ranked #12 in the world in Forbes's latest ranking of the world’s top 1-year international MBA programs. SPJAT, also known as SP Jain Aptitude Test, is a management entrance test conducted by S.P. Jain School of Global Management, for admission into various MBA/PGDM courses offered by the institution. The institute has its campuses based in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. This examination is conducted to examine a candidate’s Mathematical Ability, IQ, English Reading and Comprehensive Ability, and Logical and Reasoning Ability. To know more about SPAT 2021, read the full article.
SPJAT is an Aptitude test conducted by SP Jain School Of Global Management that acts as a gateway to get admission to Post Graduate Programmes i.e Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global MBA (GMBA).
The test is intended to test candidates Mathematical ability, Logical and Reasoning ability, English reading, Comprehensive ability, and General knowledge.
- What is SPJAT Exam?
- SPJAT 2021 Exam Date
- SPJAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- SPJAT 2021 Syllabus
- How to prepare for SPJAT Exam?
- SPJAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- SPJAT 2021 Application Form
- SPJAT 2021 Admit Card
- SPJAT 2021 Result
- SPJAT 2021 Counselling
- Contact details
What is SPJAT?
SP Jain is a famous business school in Australia with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney that provides contemporary, significant and factual business education.
SPJAT is an Aptitude test conducted by SP Jain School Of Global Management to assess a candidate’s IQ, Mathematical ability, Logical and Reasoning Ability and English Reading and Comprehensive Ability acts as a gateway to get admission to Post Graduate Programmes i.e Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global MBA (GMBA).
Aspirants can go through the below table to know more about SPAT 2021 Important details.
|SPJAT Exam 2021 at a glance|
|Exam Name||SP Jain Aptitude Test|
|SPJAT Exam level||National Level|
|SPJAT Exam Conducted by||SP Jain School Of Global Management|
|Courses Offered through SPJAT||Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA)|
|SPJAT Mode of exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||For Every Correct Answer Plus (+) 1 Mark|
|Negative Marking||Negative (-) 0.5 Mark for every Incorrect Answer|
SPJAT 2021 Exam Date
Get all SPJAT 2021 important dates such as registration date, application date, admit card date, exam date, result date and counselling date.
- Application form: The Application process for SPJAT has been conducted in a total of 3 Rounds.
- Admit card: SPJAT admit card will be made available only for those candidates who have completed the registration process successfully and have paid for SPJAT application.
Refer to the below table to know about the SPJAT 2021 Important Dates.
|Round 1 Registration||Apr 2, 2021|
|Round 2 Registration||May 26, 2021|
|Round 3 Registration||Jul 9, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||After 10-15 days from the day of registration|
|Exam Date||Apr 19, 2021 to Jul 12, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Results||Jul 30, 2021|
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned points for selecting an application Round:
- You may apply to any one of the three application rounds. However, you may apply only once per intake.
- While the competition for each of the rounds is equal, the earlier you gain admission, the more time you have to secure expenditure, housing and settle other logistical matters.
SPJAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate's application might be rejected at any time during the process of admission if the candidate is found to be ineligible for the examination. Before appearing for any exam, candidates need to be well versed with eligibility criteria scenario such that any important events related to eligibility criteria should not be missed out at any circumstances. Applicants must go through the SPJAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for SPJAT 2021 are listed below.
- Candidates should have passed his/her Undergraduate program from a recognized college/university.
- Final year candidates at the Undergraduate level are also eligible for the exam.
- Candidate must hold a full-time work experience of a minimum of three years
- Candidate should have appeared for CAT and have scored 80% or for GMAT having scored 650 are directly eligible for the evaluation round.
- Applicants should have good English Language proficiency.
SPJAT 2021 Syllabus
SPJAT 2021 syllabus is designed to test a candidate's Mathematical Skills, Logical and reasoning ability, English Reading and Comprehension ability, General knowledge and IQ. The SPJAT exam 2021 paper is divided into 4 sections and candidates will have a total of 50 minutes to complete the test.
SPJAT 2021 syllabus will not remain the same and will change with respect to time. Aspirants will have to look into SP Jain's official website to know about the syllabus.
Given below is a list of important topics that might come for the upcoming SPJAT 2021 Exam.
|2||Logic and Reasoning capacity||
|3||English Reading and Comprehension ability||
How to prepare for the SPJAT 2021 Exam?
Since the level of examination is really high here are some good tips for candidates to prepare for SPJ Aptitude Test (SPJAT) to get admissions in S P Jain School of Management are given below. This might help them to score good marks and stand out in the examination.
- Study Plan - Prepare a proper study plan which is suitable for you. Allot time to different subjects according to their difficulty level and practice every day. It might happen that you won’t be able to finish off the topic that you were assigned for the day according to the time table. It's completely fine. Make sure that you cover up the lag within the next few days.
- Practice Well - The only key to crack any exam is by practising. So make sure that you solve enough question papers, take up mock tests and prepare yourself for the exam. Try to make learning fun and easy. Studying in a stretch for hours can be hard and tedious, so take breaks in between while studying.
- Negative Marking - Do not answer any questions which put you in doubt and whose answer you are not sure of, as there is negative marking in the SPJAT Exam. So make sure that you attend only the question whose answer you know very well.
SPJAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates need to make sure that they go through the SPJAT 2021 Exam Pattern before they start preparing for the exam. The Exam pattern includes sample papers, previous year papers, types of questions, number of questions and marking scheme which will be of great help for you to prepare yourself for the exam.
- Mode & Questions: SPJAT 2021 is conducted in Computer-Based Mode (Online). The exam pattern is divided into 5 broad sections namely IQ, Logic, Numeracy, Reading Comprehension, and diagrammatic reasoning. The total number of questions is 34.
- Marks: SPJAT exam will be conducted for 100 marks and there will be negative marking for the wrong answer. The time duration of the SPJAT exam 2021 will be 50 minutes. For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Note: Negative marking is there but different questions have a different scale of negative marking. Only the overall score is considered and sectional scores would not be considered.
SPJAT 2021 Application Form
SPJAT 2021 application form can be only filled by those candidates who find themselves eligible to apply. To ensure this, they need to first go through the SPJAT eligibility requirement details and then come back to complete the process of application form online.
Candidates will be able to get access to the online form which can be downloaded from the official website of SP Jain School of Global Management. The candidate will receive the admit card only after the completion of the application process.
- Details: In order to complete the application form successfully an aspirant must enter details such as personal details, qualification details, contact details etc.
- Payment: Fee payment for the SPJAT 2021 exam application form can be done online using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
SPJAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have registered for SPJAT 2021 will get their admit cards a week before the exam date. Make sure that you enter your valid E-Mail ID while registering as the Hall tickets would be sent as a mail to the candidates. Once the Admit Card is printed, you should check that all the details that are printed on it are correct.
- Credentials to Download: In order to get the admit card, a candidate should enter their registration number and password. The SPJAT 2021 admit card contains details such as Registration Number, Exam Centre, examination Date and Time, candidates photo, etc.
- Documents: It is mandatory to carry the SPJAT Admit Card 2021 along with an identity card to the SPJAT examination hall, failing which that particular candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
NOTE - If any of the mentioned details are incorrect or missing, make sure that you immediately bring it to the notice of admission authorities.
SPJAT 2021 Result
SPJAT 2021 results will be announced online. Candidates can now view their scorecards by visiting the official website of SP Jain. The SPAJ scorecards can be accessed only by those candidates who have appeared for the examination. Based on their scores, they are shortlisted for the selection rounds.
- Declaration: SPJAT exam 2021 results will be announced on the official website.
- Credentials: Enter the necessary details and click on the submit button to check the SPJAT Result 2021.
Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the scorecard with them till the end of the entire admission process.
SPJAT 2021 Counselling
Candidates who are declared passed in the SP Jain Aptitude Test should appear for the SPJAT 2021 counseling sessions. The selection rounds will include essay writing, group discussion, personal interview, etc.
- Counselling Date: SPJAT exam 2021 counselling is for all eligible candidates and they have to attend the counselling sessions without fail. Dates of the counselling will be notified to them by mail.
- Original documents: Once the candidates are being shortlisted they need to come for SPJAT Counselling 2021 with their original documents.
During the SPJAT 2021 counselling process applications of candidates will be investigated on a few platforms such as - (i) Past educational performance, (ii) Work experience, (iii) Extracurricular activities and Other relevant achievements, (iv) Scores of the aptitude test.
Address: Mumbai Campus (South)
1st Floor, Trade Point,
Kamala Mills, Lower Parel,
Mumbai - 400013
Official Website: https://www.spjain.org/
I do not meet the entry requirements. Can I still apply for SPJAT?
SP Jain Global selects students with high academic performance. However, you may still apply and we will consider your overall profile including previous academic records, relevant work experience, extra-curricular activities and more.
Which scores does the SP Jain institute accept?
The institute accepts CAT, XAT or GMAT scores.
Can I submit the SPJAT application form without entering the GMAT score or XAT/CAT percentile?
Yes, you can. You have to enter your exam registration number carefully. You might not have your CAT/XAT/GMAT scores by when you submit the form, hence that is not expected. Once you get to know the scores, you have to update the scores in the form.
Can I reschedule SPJAT Interview?
No, once you have selected the Interview date and venue you cannot make changes to it.
Can candidates make payment for the SPJAT application form through Net Banking?
No, you can make payment only through credit card.
Is the work experience required to apply for the SPJAT programme?
No, work experience is not required for applying to this programme.