The candidates will be entitled to select their preferred exam centre while filling up the MH CET LAW 2021 application form.
MH CET LAW Exam Centres 2021
There are about 18 different states which conduct the MH CET LAW 2021, the state codes for each state are mentioned below for the convenience of the respective candidate below:
|MH CET LAW 2021 exam center||State Code|
Documents Required at Exam Centre
A candidate should have any of the below ID proof:
- Driving license
- Voter card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo-Identity Proof issued by the Gazetted officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by the People's Representative on the official letterhead along with the photograph
- Valid recent identity card issued by the recognized college/university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council identity card with photograph
- PAN Card
- MH CET Law exam centres 2021 have been announced by DHE Maharashtra for the law aspirants.
- Candidates will get to know about the exam centres of MH CET Law 2021 while filling up the application form of MH CET Law 2021.
- MH CET Law exam centres 2021 will be announced in online mode.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to choose three centres from the list to be announced.
- No changes will be made in the allotted MH CET Law exam centres 2021 by the university.
- It has been observed many a time that candidates do not choose any exam centre of MH CET Law 2021. In that case, the conducting body will allow a centre to the candidate according to the seat availability.
- If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular MH CET LAW Exam Centre then the authority has a right to change the allotment of centre for the candidates who have chosen that particular centre. Such candidates will be allotted a nearby centre from their preference. Also, if the number of candidates opting for a MH CET LAW test centre then a nearby centre will be allotted to some candidates.