The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts ITICAT every year for the candidates aspiring to take admissions into ITI courses offered by the various colleges across the state of Bihar. The full form of ITICAT is Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test. The duration of the courses varies from 1-2 years depending on what candidates choose as their discipline. ITICAT is conducted in offline mode. To get all the information regarding BCECEB ITICAT 2021, candidates can go through the article given below.
- January 31, 2021: Bihar ITICAT provisional seat allotment has been released today. Visit the ITICAT Counselling section for more information.
- What is the ITICAT Exam?
- ITICAT 2021 Exam Date
- ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- ITICAT 2021 Online Form
- ITICAT 2021 Admit Card
- ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- ITICAT 2021 Syllabus
- ITICAT 2021 Result
- ITICAT 2020 Counselling
What is ITICAT Exam?
The Government of Bihar has established a Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for conducting the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test, ITICAT 2021. This exam is conducted for candidates who aspire to study Industrial Training in any Institute in the state of Bihar. ITICAT 2021 is an offline or traditional mode wherein candidates must answer 150 questions that are divided into three sections. The exam is conducted in Hindi and English. The following table gives a brief description of the highlights of ITICAT 2021.
|Exam Name||ITICAT /Bihar ITICAT|
|ITICAT Full Form||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
ITICAT 2021 Exam Date
Candidates who are interested in appearing for ITICAT 2021 must visit the official website for a notice regarding the important dates. Candidates must also, fill the application form within the time given to not miss out on the exam as it is conducted only once a year. As per the ITICAT notification, the important dates related to the exam and other admission process are given below.
- Registration: ITICAT form apply date 2021 will commence soon. The dates for the same will be announced.
- Admit Card: ITICAT 2021 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of the exam.
- Examination: Bihar ITICAT exam date 2021 will be usually conducted offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT).
- Results: ITICAT Result Date 2021 will be declared on the official website.
- Counseling: Candidates who have cleared the ITICAT 2020 examination will be called for the counseling process. The ITICAT Counselling has been started from Jan 15, 2021.
|ITICAT 2021 Online Form Start Date||To be announced|
|ITICAT 2021 Online Form Last Date||To be announced|
|Last Date of payment through Challan after submission of BCECEB ITICAT 2021 Form||To be announced|
|Last Date of payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card after submission of ITICAT 2021 Form||To be announced|
|Online Editing ITICAT 2021 Application Form Window||To be announced|
|ITICAT 2021 Admit Card release date||To be announced|
|ITICAT Bihar Exam Date||To be announced|
|ITICAT Result Date 2021||To be announced|
|ITICAT Counselling Date 2020||Jan 15, 2021|
|Bihar ITICAT Provisional Seat Allotment Release||January 31, 2021|
ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For candidates to be able to appear for the BCECEB ITICAT 2021 they must go through the eligibility criteria. These criteria are drawn by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board so that the candidates enrolling themselves for the course have important prior knowledge. If a candidate registers or appears for the exam without satisfying the eligibility criteria she/he will not be allowed to appear for the exam or will not be given admission to any Institute. Therefore, ITICAT 2021 eligibility criteria must be read clearly before filling the application form.
- Candidates must have Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates must be of the aged 14 years or above.
- Candidates must have passed standard 10 or any equivalent course from a recognized body.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematica and Science till Standard 10.
ITICAT 2021 Online Form
To apply for the exam candidates must apply for the ITICAT 2021 through the online mode. There is no offline mode to fill the application form. The ITICAT 2021 application form will be available on the official website and the ITICAT form apply date 2021 will start sson. The ITICAT 2021 online form last date 2021 is yet to be announced. Candidates must have a valid email id, phone number, and important documents scanned in case they need to upload the documents. The candidates must fill the application form and pay the application amount before the last date of registration. The steps to follows are as follows.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website and click on the “Apply Online” button on the Dashboard.
- Step 2: Candidates will be taken to the Registration page wherein they must fill in the Email address and Phone number. They must be valid and in use as all communications will be done through it.
- Step 3: Candidates will receive an Activation Code through an SMS which must be typed into the bar on the screen for confirmation and successful registration.
- Step 4: Candidates must click on the “Sign In” button.
- Step 5: Candidates must fill in all their personal information and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Step 6: Candidates must upload their Photographs and Signature and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Step 7: Candidates must upload scanned copies of the Educational Information and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Step 8: Candidates can Preview their Application form and make any changes if necessary.
- Step 9: Candidates must make a payment towards the registration form and submit the online form.
- Step 10: Candidate download and print Part A and Part B of the online form after submission.
ITICAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the ITICAT 2021 registration fee either through a challan or online mode. candidates paying through the challan must download the challan by click on the 'NEFT Challan Option'. Print the challan and make the payment.
Candidates making payment through online mode must make payment through net banking or credit card.
General Candidates: Candidates must pay INR 750 towards the application.
Disabled Candidates: Candidates must pay INR 430 towards the application.
Reserved Category: Candidates must pay INR 100 towards the application.
ITICAT 2021 Admit Card
ITICAT 2021 admit cards will be released on the official website. Candidates must log in using the credentials that are set by them as their user name and password. Candidates must download the BCECEB ITICAT admit card by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” from the dashboard. This is a very important document which must be carried by the candidate to the exam hall to write the exam. If a candidate does not carry the ITICAT 2021 admit card, then they shall not be allowed to write the exam.
ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is set by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. As per the ITICAT notification, this year the paper will be 2 hours 15 minutes paper wherein candidates must answer 150 questions that are in the MCQ form of objective type. Question paper can be in Hindi or English depending on what the candidate has preferred during the time of filling the application form. The question paper is for 300 marks.
The paper pattern gives an approximation to candidates as to how to prepare and the weightage of marks. This is important for a candidate to go through before starting preparations and must keep in mind the weightage of each section.
|Number of Questions||150|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for each question. No Negative marking|
|Number of Sections||
ITICAT 2021 Syllabus
According to the ITICAT 2021 syllabus, the candidates must prepare for subjects Mathematics, General Science, and General Knowledge. There are 3 sections and each section has 50 questions i.e. 50 questions on Mathematics, 50 on General Science, and 50 on General Knowledge. Candidates must answer them all and each question carries 2 marks. Candidates need not worry about negative marking as there are no negative marks for answering a question wrong.
Candidates must focus on the syllabus of standard 10 and on the NCERT books. Candidates must cover all the concepts mentioned in the NCERT books and everything studied in standard 10.
ITICAT 2021 Result
The BCECEB ITICAT 2021 results will be announced in the online mode on the official website. Candidates will be notified regarding the results through the email id or phone number.
Candidates must log in to the portal using their login username and password and click on “Result” on the dashboard and download it. Candidates are advised to download the results for future reference. Candidates must print a copy of the results before going for the counseling process and carry it along with them.
ITICAT 2020 Counselling
After the result has been announced the candidates who have qualified will be called for the counselling process. The ITICAT counselling date 2020 has been started from Jan 15, 2021 by the examination conducting authority. This process is essential as candidates will be asked to choose the discipline, they want to study in. Candidates must carry along with them the following documents in their original form. Candidates must also make a payment while submitting the original documents on the ITICAT 2020 counselling day. The important documents are:
- 10th Standard Marks Sheet
- ITICAT Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size photographs
- Age Certificate
Candidates must carry all these documents without fail. If any other document is mentioned to be carried for the BCECEB ITICAT 2020 counseling process must also be carried.
BCECEB ITICAT Helpdesk
Phone Number: 0612-2220230; 0612-2225387
Address: BCECE Board, I.A.S Association Building Near Patna Airport, Pin-code- 800014, Bihar, India
Can I make corrections in my ITICAT Application?
Yes. Candidates can make corrections in their ITICAT Application forms, although all the corrections should be done in a given correction window. Candidates will not be able to make any changes after the window closes.