The admit card for BHU PET 2021 was made available for download on the official website of BHU on Sep 26, 2021. The admit cards for the rescheduled exams (rescheduled to Oct 6, 2021) of BHU PET 2021 were released on Oct 5, 2021. The candidates must download the admit card, cross-check all the details mentioned in the admit card and take a printout of the same. There will be details of the candidate who will appear for the examination like Name, Course opted, date and reporting time and instructions to be followed by the candidate. It is vital to read the instructions carefully before leaving for the examination and carry the documents and ID mentioned on the admit card. A candidate can not be allowed to enter the examination premises without an admit card.
Scroll down to find all the important details of the BHU PET admit card download process along with direct links to download.
BHU PET Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The candidates appearing for the exam must be aware of all important dates associated with it. In the table below, important dates related to BHU PET 2021 are mentioned.
|Last date for submission of the application||Sep 6, 2021|
|Last date for the correction window||Sep 12, 2021|
|Admit Card Release||Sep 26, 2021, and Oct 5, 2021|
Steps To Download BHU PET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card once they are available for download from the official website. To download the admit card, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website. (bhuet.nta.nic.in)
- Step 2: Visit the candidates’ portal.
- Step 3: Login by using credentials - Application number and Password.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Hall ticket’ or ‘BHU PET 2021 Admit Card’.
- Step 5: Carefully check the particulars mentioned in the admit card.
- Step 6: Download the admit card and print it.
- Step 7: Save multiple copies of admit card for future reference.
Details mentioned in BHU PET 2021 Hall Ticket
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates should check whether the details mentioned in their admit card are correct or not. The details of the candidate which will be mentioned in the admit card are as follows-
- Registration Number
- Identification ID
- Identification ID Number
- Name of the candidate
- Category (UR / OBC / SC / ST / EWS / PwD)
- Date of Birth
- Centre Code
- Roll Number
- Date of Test
- Venue of Test
- Reporting Time
- Candidates’ Signature
- Candidates’ Photograph
Errors in BHU PET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates need to cross-check every information mentioned in the admit card. There might be a possibility that some details in the admit card are not mentioned correctly. The issues which can happen with respect to the admit card are as follows-
- Misspelt Name
- Wrong Date of Birth
- Wrong/Pixelated Photograph
- Mismatch in Photograph and signature
If there are any discrepancies in the admit card, the candidate must bring this to the immediate attention of the NTA. They can contact NTA via their 24X7 helpline number or can mail the problem. NTA might allow the candidate to sit for the examination if there is any mismatch in the confirmation page and admit card. Candidates can call or mail on the below-mentioned details-
Phone Number - 011-40759000
Email ID - [email protected]
Documents to be carried along with BHU PET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of the examination to the test centre. Candidates who do not bring these will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized Govt. photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired), viz. School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
BHU PET 2021 Admit Card Instructions
Candidates are advised to go through instructions printed on Admit Card carefully before going for the Examination and follow them strictly.
- Candidates should not be in possession of any material listed in the list of prohibited material.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre at the time mentioned on the Admit Card to avoid crowding at the Examination Centre
- Candidates must reach the test centres on or before the reporting time. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination centre 30 mins before the start of the Examination
- Candidates may note that late entry to the Examination premises is not permitted under any circumstances. NTA shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of the test centre and plan travel time accordingly.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card for entry in the Examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre.
- The candidate must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
- Applications of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will be rejected and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in Examinations conducted by NTA.
- Candidates are required to follow COVID-19 Protocols and maintain social distancing.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material
- Docu Pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator
- printed or written material
- Blue-tooth devices or any other electronic gadget
BHU PET 2021 Exam Centres
The candidates are required to select 4 examination centres. The test will be conducted in 185 cities all across the nation. Here is the list of major exam cities.