The Christian Medical College Post Graduate Examination also known as the CMC Vellore PG, is written to get admitted to M.D/M.S programmes in the Christian Medical College, Vellore. It is an entry paved by the christian medical association for the candidates aspiring to pursue Doctor of Medicine (M.D) or Master of Surgery (M.S) or Diploma Programmes.(PG.D).
- CMC Vellore PG Introduction
- CMC Vellore PG Exam Date
- CMC Vellore PG Eligibility
- CMC Vellore PG Syllabus
- CMC Vellore PG Exam Pattern
- CMC Vellore PG Admission Form
- CMC Vellore PG Exam Centres
- CMC Vellore PG Admit Card
- CMC Vellore PG Results
- CMC Vellore PG Counselling
Introduction to CMC Vellore PG 2021
About: CMC stands for Christian Medical College, Vellore. It was found in the year 1918 by Dr. Ida S Scudder. It is a Christian minority which is headed in the Vellore district of Tamil Nadu, providing admission to Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Degree/ Diploma/ Fellowship Courses in medicine. It is also one of the top-ranked medical colleges in India.
Courses: Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu is one of the best medical colleges in India. The Institute conducts entrance examinations for candidates who are willing to seek admission to the Doctor of Medicine (M.D), Master of Surgery (M.S) and PG.D courses.
Admission: Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore PG Admission 2021 will proceed on the basis of NEET PG 2021 exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded according to the candidate's economic need. It covers all or part of the fees and accommodation costs.
Exam level: The CMC Vellore PG 2021 is a national level exam.
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Highlights
|CMC Vellore PG 2021 Medical Summary|
|Exam Name||Christian Medical College, Vellore Medical Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Admission|
|Commonly Known as||CMC Vellore PG Medical Admission|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducted by||Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses Offered||Medical Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based Test|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Total number of Questions||240 multiple-choice questions.|
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Important Dates
The Christian Medical College Association decides the date of the commencement of exams and the counselling date. The registrations will be initiated from Feb 15, 2021 and the last date to apply will be Mar 15, 2021. The following dates are from the release of Application to the counselling.
|CMC Vellore PG 2021 Application Form Release||Feb 15, 2021 to Mar 15, 2021|
|CMC Vellore PG 2021 Admit Card Release||Apr 30, 2021|
|CMC Vellore PG 2021 Exam Date||May 15, 2021|
|CMC Vellore PG 2021 Results||Jun 21, 2021|
|CMC Vellore PG 2021 Counselling||Jul 10, 2021|
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|MBBS/BAMS/ PG Diploma in the same stream recognized by the university||55%|
|PG NEET 2021||50%|
|Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Eligibility|
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions||240|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Exam Pattern
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Admission Form
- Application Form Dates: The application form for CMC Vellore PG 2021 will be available from Feb 15, 2021 to Mar 15, 2021.
- Payment: Candidates can register for CMC Vellore PG 2021 by paying the CMC Vellore PG 2021 basic administrative fee of INR 750/- and a registration fee of INR 600 per each course.
- Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Application Form
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Exam Centres
- Exam centres: CMC Vellore PG 2021 exam has several exam centres from which you can opt.
- Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Exam Centre
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards: The admit cards for the CMC Vellore PG 2021 can be downloaded from the official website.
- Hardcopy: Candidates are requested to download a copy of the admit cards for future reference.
- Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Admit Card
CMC Vellore PG 2021 Results
- Result Date: The CMC Vellore PG 2021 results will be announced on Jun 21, 2021.
- Candidates can check their result in the official website of the university.
- Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Results
CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling
- Admissions to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Diploma programs in Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore will be done on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in NEET PG.
- The selection process in order to admit the candidate will be according to the scores and the ranking of CMC Vellore council for the courses.
- Get more information about CMC Vellore PG 2021 Counselling
Post-Graduate Fellowship Course and seat-allotment offered by CMC Vellore 2021
|COURSE||DURATION (in Years)||SEATS|
|Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.)||2||2|
|Community Medicine (M.D.)||3||6|
|Dermatology Venerol & Lep.(M.D.)||3||3|
|Dermatology Venerol & Lep. (D.D.V.L.)||2||1|
|Family Medicine (M.D.)||3||2|
|Geriatric Medicine (M.D.)||3||3|
|General Medicine (M.D.)||3||16|
|General Surgery (M.S.)||3||10|
|Nuclear Medicine (M.D.)||3||1|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology (M.S.)||3||11|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology (D.G.O.)||3||6|
|Orthopaedic (D.Orth. )||3||4|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (M.D.)||3||4|
|Respiratory Medicine (M.D.)||3||4|
|Transfusion Medicine (M.D)||3||3|