CLAT PG 2022 result was released by the Consortium of NLUs on the official website. Category-wise CLAT PG result merit list 2022 and All India Rank (AIR) are also posted on the official website. A candidate can check the CLAT PG score by entering the login credentials. Candidates can go to the official CLAT PG 2022 website to check their CLAT PG result and the CLAT 2022 merit list PG. All the candidates who passed this entrance exam will receive a Certificate of Law Practice.
Latest Updates for CLAT PG:
- Jun 28, 2022: CLAT PG 2022 counselling schedule was released, and began on Jun 25, 2022. Read More
CLAT PG 2022 Result Date
Aspirants are advised to keep track of all the key events of CLAT PG. The key CLAT PG 2022 result dates are included in the table below.
|CLAT 2022 Test Date||Jun 19, 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Result Date||Jun 24, 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Counselling Date||Jun 25, 2022|
How to Check the CLAT PG Result?
The exam conducting authority will release the CLAT 2022 PG results on the official website. The candidates can log in using the credentials to download the CLAT 2022 PG result PDF. The CLAT 2022 PG merit list PDF will also be available for download. The exam conducting authority will also declare the highest score in CLAT PG 2022 and release the CLAT result 2022 PG toppers list. The candidates can go to the official website to view the CLAT result 2022 for PG full list. The candidates can follow the steps given below to download the CLAT PG result.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CLAT PG 2022.
- Step 2: Click on 'CLAT PG Result' on the top right.
- Step 3: Enter your registered email ID.
- Step 4: Enter your password.
- Step 5: Click on Login.
- Step 6: Click on the Result tab.
- Step 7: Check the result cum scorecard for CLAT LLM 2022 and download the same.
- Step 8: Make a copy of the same and keep it for future reference.
- The Consortium of NLUs will release the CLAT 2022 PG merit PDF list. The merit list will be announced after the results are out.
- CLAT PG Results 2022 results will be released in the form of a scorecard, having details such as Category, Score, Roll Number, Qualifying Status, and Rank.
CLAT 2022 Result - Grievances Filing
The consortium will consider the following types of grievances.
- Grievances against the Final Answer Key: Only those candidates who have submitted objections in accordance with the Notification may file grievances against the answer key.
- CLAT 2022 Exam: This kind of grievances must be filed at the different CLAT test centres.
Steps to File Grievances
Candidates who wish to file for grevience with respect to the CLAT 2022 result can following the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Login to the CLAT 2022 account.
- Step 2: Locate and click on 'Submit Grievance button'.
- Step 3: Candidates have to state the nature of grievance.
- Step 4: State the Grievance (1000 Characters)
- Step 5: At this stage, the candidates have to upload the supporting documents.
- Step 6: Candidates have to submit the declaration.
- Step 7: Click on the 'Submit' button.
CLAT PG Result Tie-Breaking Policy
CLAT 2022 will be a highly competitive admission exam, which implies a higher chance of two or more test-takers receiving the same score. As a result, officials will have difficulty selecting whether test-taker should be placed higher on the merit list in such circumstances. To avoid a situation like this, officials from the national-level law entrance test - CLAT have created a tie-breaker mechanism that will be applied while producing the CLAT 2022 merit list if numerous applicants have the same results.
- Candidates with a higher CLAT 2022 Legal Aptitude section score will be placed higher in the CLAT 2022 merit list.
- Candidates with higher age will be ranked above the rest.
- The system will choose the candidates' names at random from a pool of candidates with equal scores.
Details mentioned on the CLAT PG Scorecard
CLAT PG scorecard 2022 contains the candidate's total marks as well as the candidate's rank (All India Rank) calculated from the total marks. The CLAT scorecard is required, and candidates must bring it with them to CLAT counselling. It should be remembered that the CLAT scorecard 2022 will only be valid for one year. The following details will be mentioned on the CLAT PG scorecard. The candidates are advised to verify the details carefully.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate’s father
- Candidate’s number
- Candidate’s CLAT PG 2022 roll number
- Candidate’s CLAT PG 2022 application number
- Category of the candidate
- The score obtained in CLAT PG 2022
- All India Rank
- Category-wise rank
- NRI Rank of the candidate
- NRI Sponsored Rank
CLAT Merit List 2022
National Law University will provide the CLAT 2022 merit list once the CLAT results have been announced. The CLAT 2022 PG rank list PDF can be viewed online by candidates. The candidates can use the CLAT PG rank predictor to get a rough idea about the rank secured by them. The CLAT 2022 merit list will be compiled based on a candidate's rank and marks and his or her category, and it will be released only to applicants who pass the legal entrance exam. The following information will be included on the merit list.
- Candidates with higher marks in the legal aptitude section of CLAT 2022 will be ranked higher.
- Candidates who have a higher age (the older candidate) will be ranked higher.
- Computerized draw of lots.
How to Check the CLAT 2022 Merit/ Rank List?
Candidates who wish to download the CLAT 2022 PG rank list PDF can follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CLAT Consortium.
- Step 2: Locate and click on the link for CLAT merit list 2022.
- Step 3: Find your name and roll number in the merit list.
- Step 4: Verify the details carefully and click on download.
- Step 5: The CLAT 2022 PG rank list pdf download process is now completed.
Details mentioned on CLAT PG Merit List 2022?
The following details will be mentioned on the CLAT PG 2022 merit list.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Course applied for
- CLAT Category Rank (CR)
- CLAT All India Rank (AIR)
- Total CLAT score
CLAT PG Previous Year Toppers
The CLAT toppers list will be available along with the merit list. The CLAT toppers will be those who receive the highest scores on the exam. Aprajita had topped CLAT UG in the previous session with a score of 127.25. The top CLAT 2020 and 2019 scorers are listed below.
|AIR||Name of Student||Marks|
|3||Jai Singh Rathor||120.25|
|4||Div Kr Singh||119.25|
|7||Anhad Kaur Mehta||108.5|
|9||Ayush Singh Tomar||106.75|
CLAT PG 2019 Toppers and Marks
|Name of student||AIR Rank||Marks|
|Rajeev Kumar Singh Rajawat||7||67|
|Neha Shree Bhatnagar||10||63.75|