In this section, we will discuss the details that need to be filled up in an AIEED 2021 application form, documents required while filling up an application form and some important general instructions regarding application form and also details on application fee payment.
AIEED Application Form Details 2021
Aspirants seeking admission to Delhi or Jaipur campus of the institute in its offered undergraduate and postgraduate fashion and design programmes can fill the AIEED 2021 application form in either online or offline mode. Candidate can avail the AIEED 2021 from the official website of ARCH.
Details of AIEED 2021 Application Form:
- Application form for AIEED 2021 will be available from October 1, 2019. Students who wish to apply for the AIEED 2021 entrance exam are requested to go through the application form and fill the form carefully.
- Last date to submit the AIEED 2021 application form is November 28, 2019. All photographs/ documents attached to the application must be authentic/ genuine, failing which the application form will be rejected. (Photos like Blur, using a cap, sunglass will not be accepted.)
- Candidates aspiring to apply for the upcoming AIEED 2021 must check the availability of application forms on the official website. Online registration form will be available from October 4 2021.
- Applicants will have to choose 3 cities in their order of preference to write the AIEED 2021 examination. ARCH will select one of those three for the AIEED 2021 test.
- AIEED 2021 Prospectus, along with the Application Form, can be filed online on websites of ARCH Academy of Design i.e.archedu.org.in or AIEED website i.e. aieed.com.
- AIEED 2021 application is available for INR 3000/- only. Purchase prospectus from ARCH Academy of Design Jaipur or Gurgaon Campus either by Cash or DD drawn in favor of "Arch Educational Society" & fill and submit the form included in the package.
Required Documents for Application Form
- A scanned photograph.
- Scanned copies of 10th, 12th or past qualification.
- Cast certificate (if applicable).
AIEED 2021 fees requirements according to their citizenship
|Citizenship||AIEED 2021 Application Fee|
|Indian Citizens||INR 3000/-|
|NRI and Foreign Candidates||$75|
AIEED 2021 Pre-required Documents
- Candidates must keep one scanned photograph of themselves along with scanned copies of mark sheets of 10th, 12th or past qualification. It will require them to upload these while applying AIEED 2021 online.
- Those appearing in the exam of class 11 can also apply provisionally. They will consider their scores for the academic year.
- Candidates have to choose the examination date and time slot for appearing in General Ability Test (GAT - 2hours exam).
- Post that within 3 days of completing the GAT, Creative Ability Test (CAT - 3 hours exam) conducted by AIEED, applicants have to select between online and offline/center-based exam (either Jaipur or Gurgaon).
- No candidate will be allowed to change the mode of test after the AIEED 2021 application form is submitted.
AIEED 2021 Application Procedure for Foreign/NRI candidates
NRI or Foreign candidates applying for admission at ARCH academy need to submit the below-mentioned documents along with their AIEED 2021 application form:
- Attested copies of the relevant pages of the passport.
- Equivalence certificate from the concerned Embassy acknowledging & affirming the educational qualifications of the candidate.
- Attested copy of proof of status of NRI/Foreign national.
- Aspirants need to issue a Demand Draft of USD 75 in favor of ARCH Educational Society to the address which is mentioned below: