Anyone aspiring to study engineering out of passion can opt for AMITY University which is a private university situated at Noida, UP, India. It is renowned for offering B.Tech courses.
Amity JEE carried out by Amity University is a competitive exam that acts as a gateway for admissions to various B.Tech programmes offered by Amity University in its 11 different campuses spread across India.
This computer-based test checks the quality, performance or reliability of Candidates on the basis of CBSE XII curriculum made up of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English.
- What is Amity JEE?
- Amity JEE 2020 Exam Date
- Amity JEE 2020 Eligibility
- Amity Entrance Syllabus
- Amity JEE Exam Pattern
- Amity JEE 2020 Registration
- Amity JEE 2020 Admit Card
- Amity JEE Exam Centres
- Amity JEE Results
- Counselling Process
- Courses Offered
- Amity JEE Mock Test
- Contact Details
What is Amity JEE?
Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) is a competitive test carried out by Amity University for admissions to B.Tech programmes offered by Amity University. This computer-based test is generally conducted over different parts of the nation.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology of 10+2 syllabus are the subjects from where the questions are asked in Amity JEE.
Amity University was established on March 24, 2004, and it is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) through an act of state legislature. Amity offers both traditional and distance learning mode courses.
Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Noida has some of the most skilled professors, scientists & researchers and it is ranked 35 in India by NIRF engineering ranking for 2019.
Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) conducted by Amity University is a national level entrance test usually conducted in various cities for the candidates who are looking for admission in various B.Tech programs. Pearson VUE conducts an exam on behalf of Amity.
Exam is conducted online i.e. computer-based test (CBT) mode. Syllabus includes topics related to class 12th Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English. Exam is held in almost 110 cities across India including Amity University's main campus located in Noida.
Round one is a computer-based test (CBT) and Round two consists of counselling / personal interview sessions. Candidates who make it in round one and round two will be considered as selected candidates for admission in Amity.
Selection is purely based on merit and cut off marks will be decided based on performance of candidates who appear for the exam.
|Exam Name||Amity Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Pearson VUE on behalf of Amity University|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Modes of application||Online and Offline|
|Number of Sections||4 sections (General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology)|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.|
Amity JEE Exam Dates 2020
Official schedule for Amity JEE 2020 examination is available at amity.edu/amityJEE. Admission to B.Tech programs at Amity University depends on JEE exam directed by Pearson VUE (for Amity).
The Important dates of Amity JEE 2020 are mentioned below. These dates are tentative and may be subjected to change once the official notification is out.
Application process of Amity JEE 2020 will begin from November 20, 2019. Amity JEE 2020 online mode of examination will be held in between the months of April and May 2020.
Amity JEE 2020 Admit card will be available from January 2020 onwards. Candidates are advised to download admit card from Amity JEE 2020 official website of Amity University.
|Release of Amity JEE Application Form||November 20, 2019|
|Last date to Register||March 30, 2020|
|Availability of Amity JEE admit card||April 2, 2020|
|Amity JEE 2020 Exam Date||April 8, 2020 to May 5, 2020|
|Declaration of Amity JEE Result||May 10, 2020|
|Start of Amity JEE Counselling||June 1, 2020|
Amity JEE Eligibility 2020
Eligibility criteria include a minimum percentage in the last qualifying examination, age limit, stream and more. Basics along with program wise eligibility criteria for Amity JEE 2020 are specified below:
- Candidates should be at least 16 years of age and should not exceed 23 years of age.
- Passed out 10+2 students together with the students currently appearing for 10+2 examination with science stream from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 60% marks in both class 10 and 10+2 examination.
- Candidates having a compartment will not be offered admission.
- For B.Tech Aerospace/Biotechnology: a minimum of 60% marks (55% for the sponsored category) in class 10 and 12 examinations with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech Computer Science: a minimum of 60% marks in class 10 and a minimum of 70% marks in class 12 exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 65% for sponsored category candidates.
Amity JEE Syllabus 2020
Preparation of Amity JEE syllabus is an important factor to get admission to the various courses offered by Amity University. Here we will discuss the Amity JEE 2020 Syllabus.
Amity JEE 2020 constitutes questions related to 4 subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. Most of the questions will be asked from NCERT for class 11th and 12th. Candidates have to attempt either Mathematics or Biology as per eligibility of the program applied.
Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2020
An entrance exam will comprise questions from General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. This exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours from 12 pm to 2 pm. 4 marks will be given for every correct answer, for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Section 1 – General English
- Section 2 – Physics
- Section 3 - Chemistry
- Section 4 – Mathematics/ Biology
|Number of Questions||90|
|Nature of Questions||MCQ|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 4 marks. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted|
Subject-wise Questions Distribution
Subject-wise marks distribution of Amity JEE 2020 is given below:
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
Amity JEE Registration process 2020
The registration process for AMITY JEE 2020 comprises of 4 simple steps mentioned below.
1. Obtaining the Admissions Pack
Fee of the admission form is INR 1100/- and is available online at www.amity.edu. Applicants can acquire admission form by paying online with Credit/Debit card/PayTM.
Candidates can also download it for free and submitting with a demand draft (DD) of INR 1100 in favour of 'Amity Form' payable at New Delhi. Mention your name & Amity application form number at the back of the demand draft.
Applicants need to purchase admission pack from any of the Amity campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Mumbai and Raipur (For addresses please go through point no. 4) Or Amity Information centers (for centres list please visit www.amity.edu)
2. Selecting the Program
Amity offers a wide scope of professional degrees and projects to suit your inclination and interests. Visit the official site to get more information on it.
3. Completing the application form
Candidates need to fill application form only if they meet eligibility criteria for admission to the program. Candidates using downloaded application form must fill up the same in black ink.
It is mandatory to give an email address as it must be utilized by admission office for any conversation related to your admission. Applicants need to enclose/upload class 10th mark sheet and latest Passport Size photo along with application form.
College/Board/Marks filled in application form will be considered for all operations linked with admission. Any error found during verification of original documents will result in cancellation of admission. Requests for change of any information in application form will not be allowed under any circumstances.
4. Submitting the Application Form
Duly filled in application form together with photograph is to be submitted/sent to respective campus, candidates are applying to:
- Noida Location of Campus: Amity admission office, Amity University campus, Gate No. - 3, Block-J2, Ground Floor, Sector - 125, Noida (U.P.) - 201313
- Dubai & London Campus: Amity University International Marketing Head Office E-2 Block, G-05, Ground Floor, Sector-125 Noida (U.P.) - 201313
- Greater Noida Campus: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Plot no.48 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida (U.P.) - 201308
- Lucknow Campus: Amity University Campus Malhaur (Near Railway Station), Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow (U.P.) - 226028
- Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus: Amity University Admission Office, Amity International School Campus, Sector-46, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001
- Gwalior Campus: Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Maharajpura (Opposite Airport), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) - 474005
- Jaipur Campus: Amity House, 14, Gopal Bari, Nr. Ajmer Pulia Ajmer Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302006
- Kolkata Campus location: Amity University Admission Office RDB, Boulevard, 6th Floor, Sector-V Salt Lake City, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091
- Mumbai Campus: Amity University, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Bhatan Post, Somathne, Panvel, (Maharashtra) - 410206
- Raipur Campus: Amity University Chhattisgarh Manth /Kharora (Opp. ITBP) SH-9, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 493225
Note: Form with insufficient/half-done information will be rejected. No repayment of rejected form will be done.
Amity JEE Admit Card 2020
Amity JEE 2020 admit card will be available on the official website. Candidates need to carry one government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc) along with Amity JEE admit card to the exam centre.
How to download Amity JEE 2020 admit card?
Following steps will guide you on how to download admit card:
- Choose your preferred date and city for Amity JEE.
- Visit Amity's admission microsite.
- Enter your number and password to log in.
- Check if test date has been notified on website.
- Schedule your preferred date and time slot for test to receive admit card.
- Final step is to download hall ticket and printing it on a sheet.
Amity JEE Exam Centers 2020
Amity JEE 2020 will be conducted in 110 cities across the country. List of exam centers is released by Amity University. Candidates should select options while filling up choices of test cities in online application form. Exam centers once allotted cannot be changed or altered later.
Amity JEE Result 2020
Amity JEE 2020 results will be announced on official website of Amity University. Admission will be made purely on merit basis. However, candidates need to fulfill minimum eligibility required for the program applied.
How to download the Amity JEE 2020 results?
Step by step procedures to download Amity JEE Results 2020 is mentioned below:
- Visit official website of Amity University (https://amity.edu).
- Navigate to ‘Amity JEE 2020 Result’ link.
- Enter required details to log in (i.e Application number, Date of Birth, Password, etc).
- After entering details, hit ‘Submit’ button.
- Amity JEE result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
Amity JEE Scorecard 2020
Candidates can download Amity JEE 2020 scorecard after announcement of result. Amity University does not publish its cut-offs separately and cut-off marks and obtained marks would be displayed in a scorecard.
Scorecards would be available on official website within a week of result declaration. Scorecard will display All India Rank (AIR) and category-wise rank of the candidate. Save the scorecard and take a print out for future processes.
Amity JEE Counselling Process 2020
After announcement of result, Amity JEE Counselling Process starts usually on June 2020. Amity University will invite all the qualified candidates for the selection procedure.
Interview will be taken by a group of renowned personalities of Amity University. Candidates will have personal interviews, admissions will be given on basis of candidates' performance. Seats will be purely allocated on basis of the merit of candidates.
Following are the list of documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10th
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 12th
- Amity JEE 2020 admit card
- Amity JEE 2020 score/rank card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
Courses Offered Through Amity JEE
To get enrolled into any of the below - mentioned programs, candidates must first take up entrance exam- Amity JEE 2020. Following courses are offered via Amity JEE 2020:
|Amity JEE Courses Offered|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical/Aerospace/Automobile Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Chemical Engineering/Food Technology)|
|B.Tech (Internet of Things)|
|B.Tech (Nuclear Science & Technology)|
|B.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence)|
Amity JEE Mock Test
Amity will release mock test for JEE in due course of time. Candidates need to solve sample practice papers in order to boost there preparation and confidence level. Solving more sample papers will help you to clear your concepts and boosting your preparation and also enhances your time management skills.
Amity Noida Campus: Sector-125, Noida - 201313 (U.P.)
Admissions Office: Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP)
Admission Helpline No.:0120-2445252, 0120-4713600
Official Website: https://www.amity.edu/index.aspx
Phone Number: 01202445252