Any one aspiring to study engineering out of passion can opt for AMITY University which is a private university situated at Noida, UP, India. It is renowned for offering courses B.Tech.
- What is Amity JEE?
- Exam Dates
- Exam Pattern
- Application process
- Admit Card
- Exam Centers
- Counselling Process
- Courses Offered
- Mock Test
- Contact Details
What is Amity JEE?
Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) is a selection test directed by Amity University for confirmations for BTech projects offered by Amity University. This OMR based test is generally held crosswise over different urban areas in the nation. Furthermore, the inquiries depend on CBSE XII prospectus including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English.
The Amity University was established on 24th March 2004 and it is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature. Amity offers both traditional and distance learning mode courses. The Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Noida has some of the most talented Academicians, Scientists & Researchers and it is ranked 34 in India by the NIRF engineering ranking for 2018.
- Authority: Pearson VUE conducts the exam on behalf of Amity (It helps to develop, manage, deliver and grow computer-based tests).
- Entrance Exam: The Amity Joint Entrance Examination is commonly known as Amity JEE which is conducted by the Amity University. This examination is the National Level Entrance Test usually conducted in the various cities for the candidates who are looking for admission in various B.Tech programs.
- Mode of Exam: Exam is conducted online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Syllabus: The syllabus includes topics related to class 12th Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English.
- Exam centers: Exams are held in almost 22 cities across India including Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Rounds: Round one is the Amity JEE which is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Round two consists of Counselling / Personal Interview Session.
- Selection Criteria: The candidates who make it in Round one and Round two will be considered as selected candidates for admission in Amity. The selection is purely based on merit and the cut off marks will be decided based on the performance of the candidates who appear for the exam.
|Exam Name||Amity Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Pearson VUE on behalf of Amity University|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Modes of application||Online and Offline|
|Number of Sections||4 sections (General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology)|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.|
The official schedule for the designing examination is available at amity.edu/amityJEE. Admission to B.Tech programs at Amity University Noida depends on JEE Exam directed by Pearson VUE (for Amity).
The detailed report of AMITY JEE 2020 Exam Dates are as follows. One has to understand that these dates are tentative and they may be subjected to change once if the official notification is out.
- Application Process: The application process of Amity JEE 2019 will begin from November 20, 2019.
- Date of Examination: Amity JEE 2020 Online mode of examination will be held in between the months of April and May 2020.
- Admit Card: The Amity JEE 2020 Admit card will be available from January 2020 onwards. The candidates are advised to download the admit card from the Amity JEE 2020 official website of Amity University.
|Release of Amity JEE Application Form||January-2020|
|Last date to Register||To be Notified|
|Test center booking||March-2020|
|Availability of Amity JEE admit card||March-2020|
|Amity JEE 2020 Exam Date||April 08 to May 05, 2020|
|Declaration of Amity JEE Result||June-2020|
|Start of Amity JEE Counselling||June-2020|
Some more important dates related to this exam are mentioned below:
|Last date of application form submission||Noida Campus - May 30, 2020 Lucknow Campus - May 24, 2020 Jaipur Campus - May 24, 2020 Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus - May 24, 2020 Gwalior Campus - May 24, 2020 Raipur Campus - May 24, 2020 Mumbai Campus - May 24, 2020 Greater Noida Campus - May 30, 2020|
|Date of Amity JEE||April 8 to May 5, 2020|
|Amity JEE Result||May 10, 2020|
|Amity JEE 2020 (for candidates who missed Amity JEE 2020 held in April)||May 24 - June 10|
Before applying for Amity JEE, fulfilling the qualification parameters is an absolute necessity. According to the specialists, the qualification criteria are characterized according to the program, which means the eligibility fluctuates for each program advertised. Recorded underneath is the equivalent:
General/ Basic Eligibility:
- Intermediates with Science stream from a recognized board.
- Students currently appearing in 10+2 examination which has Science subject can also apply for JEE exam.
- A minimum of 60% marks in both Class 10 and 10+2 examination.
Given below is the subject combination and Qualifying marks for various B.Tech programs:
- For B.Tech Aerospace: a minimum of 60% marks (55% for the sponsored category) in Class 10 and 12 examinations with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech Biotechnology: a minimum of 60% marks (55% for the sponsored category) in Class 10 and Class 12 examination with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech Computer Science: a minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and minimum 70% marks in Class 12 exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 65% for sponsored category candidates.
Amity University will conduct Amity JEE 2020 probably in the month of May 2020. Thus before that, it is important that the aspiring candidates are well prepared. Because it is well known that one can not crack any entrance examination without preparation. Therefore, to know what to prepare for an exam, one needs to know the syllabus. Hence, here we will discuss the Amity JEE 2020 Syllabus.
- Subjects: Amity JEE 2020 constitutes questions related to 4 subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Concepts: Most of the concepts will be tested from the NCERT for class 11th and 12th. Speed and accuracy play a major role in clearing the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to attempt either Mathematics or Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied.
The entrance exam will comprise questions from General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. This exam will be conducted in a single sitting from 12 pm to 2 pm. 4 marks will be given for every correct answer, for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Sections/ Parts
- Section 1 – General English
- Section 2 – Physics
- Section 3 - Chemistry
- Section 4 – Mathematics/ Biology
|Number of Questions||90|
|Nature of Questions||MCQ|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours i.e. 120 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 4 marks. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted|
Subject-wise Questions Distribution
Subject-wise distribution of Amity JEE is given below:
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
The application process for AMITY JEE 2020 comprises of 4 simple steps mentioned below.
1. Obtaining the Admissions Pack
The Admission Form is Rs. 1,100/ - The Admission Form will be available online at www.amity.edu
Applicants need to acquire the affirmation pack by paying on the web with credit/Debit card.
A demand draft (DD) for 1100 INR against the name 'Amity Form' payable at New Delhi can be taken for fee payment. One has to specify the name and the application form number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Applicants need to purchase Admission pack from any of the Amity grounds in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Mumbai and Raipur (For addresses please go through point no. 4 Or Amity Information focuses (for the rundown please visit www.amity.edu)
2. Selecting the Program
Amity offers a wide scope of professional degrees and projects to suit your inclination and interests. If it's not too much trouble visit the official site for the equivalent.
3. Completing the application form
Candidate needs to fill this only if they meet the eligibility for admission to the program. If a candidate has appeared in a qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, he/she has to apply provisionally and go through admission process at own risk. Candidates who use downloaded / ICR Application Form have to fill up the same in their own handwriting in black ink and undertaking have to be signed by them only.
The instruction in the Application Form is self-informative. It is mandatory to give an email address as it must be utilized by the Admission Office for any correspondence identified with your affirmation.
Applicants need to encase/transfer class tenth imprint sheet just with the Application Form. No other Mark sheets/Testimonials are to be appended with the Application Form at this stage (Only remote understudies/Foreign University Degree holders ought to have connected photocopies of scholarly transcripts and AIU Equivalence Certificate). College/Board/Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all techniques identified with the confirmation. Any disparity discovered during the check of unique archives will result in the scratch-off of Admission.
It might be noticed that no solicitation for an adjustment in the points of interest is entertained under any conditions. An example duplicate of a total Application Form will be enclosed for reference.
4. Submitting the Application Form
Duly filled in Application Form together with photograph is to be submitted/sent to the respective campus, the candidate needs to apply to:
- Noida Location of Campus: Amity Admission Office, Amity University Campus, Gate No. - 3, Block-J2, Ground Floor, Sector - 125, Noida (U.P.) - 201313
- Dubai & London Campus: Amity University International Marketing Head Office E-2 Block, G-05, Ground Floor, Sector-125 Noida (U.P.) - 201313
- Greater Noida Campus: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Plot no.48 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida (U.P.) - 201308
- Lucknow Campus: Amity University Campus Malhaur (Near Railway Station), Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow (U.P.) - 226028
- Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus: Amity University Admission Office, Amity International School Campus, Sector-46, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001
- Gwalior Campus: Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Maharajpura (Opposite Airport), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) - 474005
- Jaipur Campus: Amity House, 14, Gopal Bari, Nr. Ajmer Pulia Ajmer Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302006
- Kolkata Campus location: Amity University Admission Office RDB, Boulevard, 6th Floor, Sector-V Salt Lake City, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091
- Mumbai Campus: Amity University, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post Somathne, Panvel, (Maharashtra) - 410206
- Raipur Campus: Amity University Chhattisgarh Manth /Kharora (Opp. ITBP) SH-9, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 493225
- Deficient Forms will be rejected. The form cost won't be discounted in any capacity whatsoever.
- Applicants must not overwrite on the hard copy of the Amity JEE Application Form as it will lead to rejection of the application form by the conducting authority.
Amity JEE 2020 admit card will be available on the official website. Aspirants need to carry one government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc) along with Amity JEE admit card to the test center.
How to download Amity JEE 2020 admit card
- Choose your preferred date and city for Amity JEE.
- Visit Amity's admission microsite
- Enter your number and password to log in
- Check if the test date has been notified on the website
- Schedule your preferred date and time slot for the test to receive the admit card
- The final step is to download hall ticket and printing it on a sheet.
Amity JEE 2020 will be conducted in 64 cities across the country. The list of exam centers is released by Amity University. Candidates should select options while filling up choices of test cities in the online application form. The test centers once allotted cannot be changed or altered later.
Amity JEE 2020 result will be announced on the official website of Amity University. Admission will be made purely on merit basis. However, the candidate needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility required for the program applied.
How to download the Amity JEE 2020 results
- Visit the official website of Amity University (https://amity.edu)
- Navigate to the ‘Amity JEE 2020 Result’ link
- Enter the required details to log in (i.e Application number, Date of Birth, Password, etc)
- After entering the details, hit the ‘Submit’ button
- Amity JEE result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out
Candidates can download the Amity JEE 2020 scorecard after the announcement of result. Amity University does not publish its cut-offs separately and the cut-off marks and obtained marks would be displayed in the scorecard. The scorecards would be available on the official website within a week of result declaration. The document will indicate the All India Rank (AIR) and Category wise rank of the candidate. Save the scorecard and take a print out for future processes.
After the announcement of the result, the Amity JEE Counselling Process starts usually on June 2020. Amity University will invite all the qualified candidates for the selection procedure.
The interview will be taken by the panel of eminent personalities of the Amity University. The candidates will have personal interviews, admissions will be given on the basis of the candidates' performance. Seats will be purely allocated on the basis of the merit of the candidates.
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 12
- Amity JEE 2020 admit card
- Amity JEE 2020 score/rank card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
To get enrolled into any of the below - mentioned programs, the candidates must first take up the entrance exam- Amity JEE 2020. The following courses are offered via Amity JEE 2020:
|Amity JEE Courses Offered|
|B. Tech (Civil Engg.) – 3 continent|
|B. Tech (Computer Science & Engg.) – 3 continent|
|B. Tech (Electronics & Communications Engg.) – 3 continent|
|B.Tech ( Biomedical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) – 3 Continent|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation)|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)|
|B.Tech (Food Technology)|
|B.Tech (Industrial Heavy Machinery)Noida|
|B.Tech (Information Technology)|
|B.Tech (Internet of Things)|
|B.Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engg.)|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) – 3 Continent|
|B.Tech (Nuclear Science & Technology)|
|B.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Solar and Alternate Energy)|
|B.Tech (Civil Engg. – International)|
|B.Tech (Computer Science Engg. – International)|
|B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engg. – International)|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engg.– International)|
|B.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence)|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology) – 3 Continent|
Amity will release the mock test for JEE in due course of time. Candidates need to solve ample practice tests in order to boost your preparation and confidence level. Solving more sample papers will help you to clear your concepts and boosting your preparation and also enhances your time management skills.
Amity Noida Campus: Sector-125, Noida - 201313 (U.P.)
Admissions: Block – J2, Ground Floor, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP)
Admission Helpline: Tel :0120-2445252, 0120-4713600
Official Website: HTTP: //www.amity.edu/AmityJEE.aspx
Phone Number: 01202445252
Q: How to download the admit card?
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by providing the Application Number and DOB or Password.
Q: When will the counseling commence?
Amity JEE 2020 counseling will commence from June 1, 2020 (Tentative)
Q: What is the eligibility criteria?
Candidates who have passed class 12 examination with science stream from a Recognized Board or University can apply for the exam.
Q: Can I submit the application form through speed post?
No, Candidates should fill the application form in online mode only.
Q: What is the application fee?
Candidates should pay Rs 1100/- as application fee.
Q: What is the marking scheme for Amity JEE?
Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Q: How many sections will be there in the exam?
The question paper consists of four sections and the maximum time limit is 2 hours (120 minutes).
General English (15 questions).
Physics (25 questions).
Chemistry (25 questions).
Mathematics/ Biology (25 questions).
Q: Can I change my exam center?
No, exam center once selected cannot be changed.
Q: Is there an interview process after the written test?
Yes, the interview will be taken by the panel of eminent personalities of the Amity University and admissions will be given on the basis of the candidate's performance.
Q: What is the Amity JEE syllabus?
The syllabus is very similar to that of CBSE Class XII. Candidates should prepare for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. For detailed information please refer to the syllabus section.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the exam?
Candidate should be at least 16 years of age and should not exceed 23 years of age in order to be eligible to apply for Amity JEE 2020.
Q: Should I carry Aadhar card for counseling?
Yes, it is preferred.