This section will help the candidates to be well aware of the pattern of the question paper in the Amity JEE 2021, such as the total number of questions going to be asked, sections from where the questions will be asked, marks rewarded for correct answer and marks deducted for wrong answers, among other details. Candidates should be well aware of the Amity JEE 2021 Syllabus to be able to prepare for the Amity JEE 2021.
Amity JEE 2021 is conducted in the online mode. The question paper comprises 4 compulsory sections, all of which need to be attempted. The sections-wise division of the number of questions are given below:
- Section 1: English (15 questions)
- Section 2: Physics (25 questions)
- Section 3: Chemistry (25 questions)
- Section 4: Mathematics/Biology (25 questions)
The questions will be of objective-type, i.e. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be a total number of 90 questions, and which carry a total of 360 marks. Each correct answer gets 4 marks and every wrong answer results in deduction of one mark. Maximum time limit to answer all the questions is 120 minutes. If more than one choice has been selected for any question, then no marks will be awarded for that particular question. Candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall only when the “End Test” tab appears on the screen.
Exam Pattern Highlights
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Medium: English
- Exam Duration: 2 hours, i.e. 120 minutes
- Question Type: Objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Sections: 4 Sections - English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- Total Questions: 90
- Total Marks: 360
- Marking Sceme: Each correct answer carries 4 marks. For each incorrecct answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Tip: It is estimated that a candidate may require approximately 1.25 minutes per question on an average for each question.