List of Top Private Medical Colleges in Delhi 2020: Discover the best Private Medical Colleges in Delhi their fees, Eligibility, and Admission details, cut off and Ranking
Private Medical Colleges in India offer various U.G. and P.G. courses with specializations. The students must qualify for the NEET exam to take part in the admission process. The NEET qualified students are eligible to be a part of the counselling and for merit lists to fill the private colleges' seats. Few private universities like G.D. Goenka University conducts its own entrance exam called GATA. The students can opt for courses in MBBS, B.D.S., BAMS, MD, BHMS, M.S., DM B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.P.T., B.O.T., etc. The candidates should have P.C.B. or PCMB as their subjects if they are interested in a medical field career. The estimated cost of the MBBS course is 7 to 10 lakh per annum, the B.P.T. course is INR 30k to 80k per semester, and the BAMS course is INR 3 lakh to 7 lakh per annum. After medical courses completion from any good medical college in Delhi, the students can find job opportunities in areas like hospitals, medical colleges, pharmaceutical, and medical companies, biotechnology companies, or can practice privately.
List of Private Medical Colleges in Delhi:
Find below the list of top private medical colleges in Delhi that students can consider to study:
List of Private Medical Colleges in Delhi in Detail:
Refer to the private medical colleges in Delhi list given above and find information on the colleges in detail in this section.
- Army College of Medical Science, [ACMS] New Delhi: Army College of Medical Science, [ACMS] New Delhi was established in the year 2008 and it has an environment conducive to learning, seeking, and imparting knowledge. The institute is known to frequently conduct research and cultivates curiosity in the minds of the students. The college is recognized by the Medical Council of India [MCI] and is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. The college is well equipped with facilities like a Library, Gymnasium, Hostels, and other campus facilities. ACMS was rated among the top 25 medical colleges in the country by India Today. Army College of Medical Sciences admission is done based on the NEET examination.
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, [HIOMSAR] New Delhi: HIOMSAR, established in the year 1962, is affiliated to Jamia Hamdard University. NAAC and UGC give accreditation to this institute and it is proud of its augmentation and bliss providing service and edification for the maturity of assistance and medical care. The admission is made based on the NEET examination.
- GD Goenka University, [GDGU] Gurgaon: GD Goenka University, Gurgaon, is one of the leading institutions in India established in the year 2013. The University is a part of the GD Goenka Group, established in 1994. GD Goenka Group has an experience of around 25 years with outstanding goodwill of being a leading player in India's education sector. The group has set various schools as well as institutions that provide quality education, including medical studies. Apart from the ten schools, the University has set up five centers as well. AICTE approves the University, Government of Haryana, UGC, BCI, COA, and PCI. NCTE also accredits it. The admission page on the official website of the GD Goenka University is where one can apply for admissions.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida: Sharda University is one of the leading universities in Uttar Pradesh. The University is a part of the Sharda Group of Institutions and provides a high-quality education focusing on holistic learning and inducing students' competitive abilities. The University has a strong 47,500 alumni network. Sharda University UG admission can be made online on the University's official website to 79 total programs offered of which, medical is one.
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, [SVSU] Meerut: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University was established by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh to provide higher education in almost all fields of study in 1956 under section 'F' of the University Grant Commission Act. Swami Vivekanand Subharti University admission can be made online through the University's official website, and all related details and prospectus are available on the university's official website.
- Santosh Medical College and Hospital, [SMCAH] Ghaziabad: Santosh Medical College and Hospital Ghaziabad is among the top MBBS institutions in India and was established in 1995. The college was affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Later on, the Central Government of India has declared this college as a Deemed University by the University Grants Commission in 2007. The MBBS course offered here is recognized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India. Santosh Medical College admission for MBBS is done through the central government online counselling [DGHS] and not via up-state counselling.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, New Delhi: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) is a prominent medical institute in India that has ranked among the best 17 medical colleges in 2017 by India Today and The Week. Currently, VMMC offers admissions to UG and PG courses as per Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University admissions criteria. The college has excellent faculty with more than 20 years of medical and teaching experience. Most of the teachers are doctors at Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut: The college is a premier Indian medical school located at Meerut in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a constituent of the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. The college is affiliated to Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University in Agra and is recognized by the Medical Council of India. It is also listed in W.H.O. World Directory of Medical Schools. The college has collaborations with the Centre for Public Health Kinetics (New Delhi) Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Medical Board of California, and Global Health Learning Opportunities (GHLO) and Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), Washington, DC. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College offers U.G., P.G., Doctorate, Diploma courses including MBBS, MS, MD, MSc in two disciplines, Ph.D., P.G. Diploma, and Certificate course. Admissions are made either merit-based or entrance-based.